Thread: Bye Bye Lele Adani

Fav. Player
    El Principe

Italy

FIF Special Ones 10 years of FIF

Bye Bye Lele Adani

http://www.bresciacalcio.it/

Well he's gone...

I'm sad, but happy for him at the same time. He will play 38 matches in Serie A this season at Brescia, and that's what he deserves...

Grazie Lele, we won't forget you!
    22/04/07 15th
    18/05/08 16th
    16/05/09 17th
    16/05/10 18th
    22/05/10 CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE
    18/12/10 WORLD CHAMPIONS
    29/08/09 Milan 0 Inter 4 Thiago Motta, Milito (p), Maicon, Stankovic - Dominated and outclassed
    Materazzi World Champion

Grazie! We will always remember you for your big Inter heart! Good luck in the future!!
    Juventus: 29 Scudetti

Inter: 13 Scudetti

Fav. Player
    El Principe

Italy

22/04/07 15th
    18/05/08 16th
    16/05/09 17th
    16/05/10 18th
    18/12/10 WORLD CHAMPIONS
    29/08/09 Milan 0 Inter 4 Thiago Motta, Milito (p), Maicon, Stankovic - Dominated and outclassed
    Materazzi World Champion

Bahrain

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    This guy was all heart and a team player...So sad to see him go.
    But thanx for everything
    I will be routing for him and hope he makes the NT again and plays
    Ziyad Of Boston

Arrividerci Adani...Thanx for all that you've done, good or bad, I appreciate to the fullest....

GOOD LUCK FOR THE FUTURE

ADANI ALWAYS
    Its been a pleasure,
    Ciao,
    [ Recoba87 / Zaidriano / Sisedriano ]

Fav. Player
    Crespo, Figo, I

Good bye and good luck for adani...!

hope he was happy when he was at inter

Indonesia

10 years of FIF
    I liked Adani, a lot, especially after his wonderufl performance in the heart of our defence with the absence of Materazzi, during last season. He definitely won my respect then. A great player who deserves much more than sitting on the bench. I wish Adani good luck in his career in Brescia and hopes he gets to play often.

Forza Adani!!
    Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica.

Fav. Player
    Adriano and Ibr

Bon vouyage
    I HATE MOGGI

Indonesia

32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member
    Vergogna Inter!

Grazie, arrivederci e buona fortuna Lele Adani! Adani has always been a useful back-up who never complains about the lack of playing time. With Materazzi, he is a defender who had scored a lot of vital goals for us as well.

Handyo

Fav. Player
    Adriano - #10

I blame Mancini for this. He's probably the only coach that would dump Adani and want Miha instead

If Miha miserably fails its your ass who will pay Mancini

Thanks Adani for all the good memories and for always playing your heart out for the side and also picking up some goals.

Of course Mancini is to blame in this. But I do not support giving a coach everything he points his finger at if it is an obviously stupid move! So our leaders are to blame too IMO.

Fav. Player
    El Principe

Italy

Ok, if you say we should have kept Lele, then you should be against Inter buying Burdisso.

If you're happy that we bought Burdisso, and you still wanted Adani to stay, you're terribly selfish and you don't care about his career. Adani wouldn't have had many chances to play with us, and now he can be a started in Serie A.

Why blame Mancini or Facchetti, they did the right thing for Lele, and they decided it together with him, I'm sure.
    22/04/07 15th
    18/05/08 16th
    16/05/09 17th
    16/05/10 18th
    18/12/10 WORLD CHAMPIONS
    Materazzi World Champion

I was merely referring to the fact that we got Miha, which I find totally idiotic.

Jimmy
    What Frisko says is true. Adani did deserved to move to a team where he would be a regular. He does deserve better than being a reserve. He should have left Inter.

BUT!!!!!!!

He wasnīt sold nor loaned. He was kicked out. He was shown we did not want him. We didnīt show that we thought he deserved better. We showed we didnīt want him. And thatīs a huge difference.

And if you disagree with that, then ponder about how a player that was called up for the NT last season and was a regular at Inter, all of a sudden gets his contract annulled. It was certainly not because we had nobel reasons for doing so, but because we had no other choice since we didnīt want him and no one was willing to buy him.

What I donīt get is if we are to believe rumours, Benfica hade made an official bid for him for about €3 and we rejected it due to too low price. And in the end we end up paying to get rid of Adani.

When we signed Burdisso, it immediately affected Adani and he should have been SOLD.

Adani does deserve to play regularly. However if he had stayed and accepted his place which would be hugely weird I wouldnīt have minded that either. Adani should have been allowed to go to another club if that was his desire because of everything he has done for us. And he did...

Only Inter is stupid enough then to refuse a decent bid for Adani when we are seeking to offload him!

Fav. Player
    El Principe

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy

He wasnīt sold nor loaned. He was kicked out. He was shown we did not want him. We didnīt show that we thought he deserved better. We showed we didnīt want him. And thatīs a huge difference.

And if you disagree with that, then ponder about how a player that was called up for the NT last season and was a regular at Inter, all of a sudden gets his contract annulled. It was certainly not because we had nobel reasons for doing so, but because we had no other choice since we didnīt want him and no one was willing to buy him.
    Circumstances changed since last season Jimmy. Matrix is back and that was enough to make Adani's chances to play very slim. Plus we got Burdisso.

Now why do you think that the fact that his contract was annulled is a sign that we wanted to get rid of him? We don't know why that was done. Surely is no good from the economic point of view, but what do we care about that? It's Moratti's money in the end.

I hope Adani will talk to the press and say how he feels about the end of his Inter carreer. I would be surprised if he said he was kicked out.
    22/04/07 15th
    18/05/08 16th
    16/05/09 17th
    16/05/10 18th
    18/12/10 WORLD CHAMPIONS
    Materazzi World Champion

Indonesia

32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member
    Well Frisko, it's not Moratti's money, it's Inter's money. Inter's money comes from Moratti, yes, but there are other shareholders who will be making a loss just because of this.

To put it simply, why do we reject Benfica's offer of 3 million Euros but cancel out his contract? It's like refusing to accept but willing to give money away. It doesn't make any sense, does it?

Handyo

It is like this:

Benfica: "Weīll give you a little cash for him."
    Inter: "No way! We want more".

In the end Inter is the looser who loose valuable cash on this deal.

Fav. Player
    El Principe

Italy

Han the point is that the Benfica deal was just a rumour.

Moratti and Inter in general are not perfect and we know that, but I don't think they use euros as toilet paper

So if Adani didn't go to Benfica there must be a reason. Maybe he didn't want to go abroad...

We judge these things without knowing a lot, don't we?
    22/04/07 15th
    18/05/08 16th
    16/05/09 17th
    16/05/10 18th
    18/12/10 WORLD CHAMPIONS
    Materazzi World Champion

Well no matter what happened... no matter who offered cash/players for Adani we sure as hell would have been better off with something instead of nothing at all! Especially when you consider how good a player he is.