Page 1 of 11 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Juventus - Inter (Coppa Italia) (30 Jan 08)

Fav. Player
    Maicon, Zanetti

Juventus - Inter (Coppa Italia) (30 Jan 08)

Very interresting looks the match in incomming wedensday at stadio olimpico in Turin.

After 2 draws with Juve in this season, there is bigger chance for seeing finaly a "match with 1 winner".
    After this match, we're going to have stream of quite easy matches in league, till match with Roma at 27th of February. Next coppa match is at 27th of April, so thats very long time for preparing. So that Ibra and friends will have alot of time to rest for match against roma.
    Our last 3 matches showed us that we might be not as strong as we were before x-mas break or its just a part-time shape crisis.

It might be true aswell, that Mancini is just turning on engine of our winning-machine again, just after x-mas break.

Those facts make me think that Mancini will use strongest squad(or almost the strongest) to win this match no matter of anything. So that I expect our line up like this:

J.Cesar, Materazzi, Maicon, Chivu (hope he will be ready for it already), Cordoba, Zanetti, Cambiasso, Vieira, Stankovic, Ibrahimovic, Cruz.

And well, I don't have my opinion about Cesar tbh, he played only few minutes today. Yes, he acted childish but I still remember his great playing before his injury. He still reminds me his great action in match against roma which gave us penalty and red card to Giuly. I just hope Mancini will set up everything.

But I just want to see a real Inter that we got used to watch. And I hope that after this match, we will start spreading fear in serie a again.
    Last edited by nutcracker; 27 Jan 08 at 22:50.

Jimmy
    I am sorta glad that Juve scored their last goal against us. This forces us to win this game, rather than playing for a 0-0 draw as we know Mancini does when we lead with 2-1 after the home match.

Considering our next match is against Empoli, I think we can afford playing more regulars than usual. On the other hand, we already showed we are better than them playing our B-squad.

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Taiwan

Although we showed that we can better Jube with a B squad, this is football and anything can happen in one night. I want to make sure we kick Jube of out this competition and agree having a strong lineup! Must win at all cost to get our morales back and kick those bastards out of the game! Forza Inter

Indonesia

10 years of FIF
    Looking forward to watching this game, as it should be an interesting one. I think we can afford to let our regular starters play, although this match shouldn't compromise our match against Empoli. Our lead is down to 5 points now, and I'm already starting to feel the pressure.
    Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica.

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Taiwan

Quote Originally Posted by scutzon View Post
    Looking forward to watching this game, as it should be an interesting one. I think we can afford to let our regular starters play, although this match shouldn't compromise our match against Empoli. Our lead is down to 5 points now, and I'm already starting to feel the pressure.
    either way letz knock out Jube first

Fav. Player
    Maicon, Zanetti

You will see guys. This time we have Maicon and Chivu back. This time, if we won't make such stupid errors like red card in first minutes, then we're going totally dominate this game.

Fav. Player
    IBRA,ADRI,CHINO

Finland

72 10 years of FIF
    ----------Suazo-Cruz------------
    ------------Jimenez-------------
    ------Maniche-Pele-Vieira-------
    --Chivu-Rivas-Cordoba-Maicon--
    -------------Toldo---------------
    "There are 2 great teams in Milan, Inter and Inter Primavera" - Peppino Prisco
    "Inter is a delightful disease which leaves everlasting scars" - Eugenio Bersellini

Fav. Player
    # 3

India

Forum Supporter
    I want to see Balotelli. I dont think Ibra will be risked. We might play Maicon and Chivu. I'm sure Cesar will be in the lineup as he isnt going to play Empoli.

Whatever the lineup, I want to win. Mancio will be telling them that all they need is 2 goals. I dont think Jube will be given any space at all in our half.

Everything a man should be. We miss you Cipe.

Denmark

We should field our strongest (on paper) squad for this game. I doubt maicon or chivu will make it into the starting line as they have been away for a few games now. Beating juve is an important confidence booster, and we play empoli at home next game, a game we can/should be able to win with a lesser team. I really want zanetti back at RB, burdisso limits the offensive play way to much and makes everything go through the left side, which means the team is way too predictable in the offensive play. Im no fan of Vieira but he should be fit enough to start this game.

zanetti-cordoba-materazzi-maxwell
    vieira-cambiasso-maniche
    stankovic
    cruz-ibra.

Fav. Player
    Tomas Locatelli

Kuwait

19 10 years of FIF Forum Supporter
    Azzkikr, we might see Zanetti as a RB, because Burdisso is suspended. Another possibility is keeping Zanetti in the midfield, and replacing Burdisso with Rivas.

Indeed, it seems that Mancini doesn't have any options other than fielding our strongest team.

Quote Originally Posted by Azzkikr
    zanetti-cordoba-materazzi-maxwell
    vieira-cambiasso-maniche
    stankovic
    cruz-ibra
    This has to be our formation. But knowing Mancini, Pele will play instead of Cambiasso (or Vieira). Jimenez could play, and Crespo too. I'm saying this based on the minutes they played against Udinese, nothing else.
    "Alla Juve non sono dei gentlemen, la mafia" Karl Heinz Rummenigge

Indonesia

32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member
    I hope that Mancini doesn't keep insisting on playing J.Zanetti as a midfielder. One of Capitano's greatest strength is his versatility and since Maicon is out, we should use a proper wingback in that place, and il Capitano is one of the world's best in that place.

Fav. Player
    Maicon, Zanetti

After watching again the highlights of the Udinese - Inter match, I can say that we are still strong. We are still DAMN strong. Maybe the first half wasn't that really good, but in second - we dominated the place and we deserved a win.

After watching again and again the replays of Ibra goal, I can say clearly, without any doubts that he didn't do ANYTHING to that defender. He just felt down after jumping for the ball.

We deserved 1:0 win. It's not like Udinese couldn't score at all, they had atleast one 100% chance wasted by Pepe, but at all they lacked 'ending' of action. They made shoots but that were really scruffy shots.

I can say that Udinese was less effective in attacking in 2nd half than Inter. We clearly dominated it. On highlights you can see almost only attacks of Inter with really few Udinese ones.

Those facts really soothed me, coz I was like you, also thought we're having crisis, but we don't. It's just stupidness of some of our players. It's sad that we didn't win with Udinese, we could do it and after it all Juve/Milan/Roma fans mouths would be shut forever. Now, we have to wait for match against Juve.
    I'm 99.9% sure of the win against Juve this wednesday if Mancini will use atleast 90% of our best squad.

Belive more in INTER!

Fav. Player
    J. Zanetti, Cre

Mexico

I sure that Inter pass to the next round, Inter have a great "second" team, i hope that Ibra plays this game and bolzoni too

Fav. Player
    All at Inter

Armenia

29 Forum Supporter
    I am sorta glad that Juve scored their last goal against us. This forces us to win this game, rather than playing for a 0-0 draw as we know Mancini does when we lead with 2-1 after the home match.
    I told the same after Inter-Valencia 2:2

After watching again the highlights of the Udinese - Inter match
    Where from did you get them?
    Last edited by Edlaut; 29 Jan 08 at 13:22.
    http://www.armenian-soccer.com
    Armenian Soccer Videos

Spain

Thank god Burdisso is suspended.

Fav. Player
    Maicon, Zanetti

Well, Burdisso played good in defense at match with Udinese.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=fZaJGgNsGXw
    Here are the highlights btw.

Fav. Player
    No Milan player

United States

Suazo is back in training, guys. Maicon & Chivu too, even earlier.

My guesses are:
    Toldo
    Maicon-Ivan-Marco-Maxwell
    Il Capitano-Maniche-Chivu
    Jimi
    Cruz-Suazo

Jimi didn’t play at all in Udine, saved for this game?

If Maicon & Chivu don’t start, Il Capitano will be pushed as RB & Vieira will play in the middle, along w/ Pele & Maniche. Cambi probably play some time in the 2nd half/depends on situation. Crespo will probably in for Suazo too.

And, btw, Burdisso was good only after Cesar was out against Udine. But needless discussion right now coz he isn’t playing here.

Either way, we need to win this game. If possible, leaving some main players like Cambi & Stan fresh for Empoli (no need to mention Ibra, as I think Mancini won’t even bring him to Torino at all). Never say they’re light, coz see what Siena & Parma did to us.

Juve is very likely to play full squad, as they’re only seeing Cagliari this weekend. For this game all they need to do is preventing us from making 2 goals. And they’ll do that by attacking. Hopefully that will be their downfall, as we can do counter attacks w/ Suazo. Of course I’m not expecting that only to be our tactic, as we do need to go back to dominating the game like we used to.

This will even be tighter game than the 1st one. On paper with Maicon & Chivu back, we should be able to win. However, it will all go back to the players on the field on the game day.
    Last edited by kylan05; 29 Jan 08 at 19:07.
    I learned about love, faith, and patience from Massimo Moratti.

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

South Africa

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    With the buffoon still out I am confident of beating them. It's time to kick their butt's.

This would be my team:

Toldo

Maicon Cordoba Matrix Maxwell

Viera Pele/Stankovic JZ

Jimenez

Crespo Cruz

Ibra,Cambiasso and chivu from the bench if we need them.
    Forza Inter per sempre!!!!
    Jose responding after the derby:"We could only have lost by having six people on the park, as even with seven, we would have won. "
    New Domain name
    www.forzainterforums.com

Fav. Player
    NOT Il Capitano

Falkland Islands

0 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    In most likelihood, Maicon is out injured.

Its kinda strange that with all injuries and suspensions, we are forced to play our strongest side and thats something we don't want to do
    IO SONO INTERISTA

Fav. Player
    Maicon, Zanetti

Maicon isn't injured anymore.