You get points for spotting each of these incidents at some point:
- Italian player making a praying gesture after committing a foul or being fouled.
- A fight between fans of any 2 countries in Group B.
- A Portuguese move involving over 10 passes resulting in a glorious opportunity which is missed.
- Germany playing shit and winning.
- England's absence
The following for English members really:
Tabloid headlines such as:
- 'Swiss on a roll/Swiss roll on'
- 'Germany Annex Group B' (or something similar)
- Some pun on the word 'Dutchman'
- 'Greece lightning'
And the following pieces of commentary:
- 'And despite everything that has been said in the past, from what we've seen today this could well be Spain's year!'
- 'You just feel this tournament is lacking something...' 'Wayne Rooney?' '*much laughter*'
- 'You can never write off the Germans.'
- 'You have to say, that old statistic about the hosts always getting through appears to be in danger this time around'
- 'Well, you just feel that referees have no choice but to give the benefit of the doubt to the defender when Ronaldo goes down, because of his past...'
- 'Andreas Ivanschitz!!! Remember that name!!!'
- Martin Jol growling excitedly as Arjen Robben does ANYTHING positive.
- A 'big foreign name' (someone like Ruud Gullitt or Leonardo) talking at length about how England's absence is of great detriment to the tournament.
- 'Can Greece prove to everyone that 2004 was no fluke?'
- 'We can expect a real battle of wits/tactical game of chess tonight!'
- 'I'm not sure about this keeper, John, his handling on crosses has been very very patchy...'
- 'Polish fans out in force tonight...'
- 'The Czechs, of course, everybody's dark horse for this tournament...'