Albania

Quote Originally Posted by TheNetworkZ View Post
    As always

And what is it you mean by that?

Fav. Player
    Schelotto

Brazil

Quote Originally Posted by _Ivan_ View Post
    Classic Balkan mentality, specially vs Italians.
    I thought you were talking about choking against big teams at first
    Team #Dare2Mazzari #Messi4Inter #Messi4AsadoClan

Fav. Player
    Miranda

Italy

yesterday night i was in palermo. before the match there was a traffic jam like i've rarely seen there. and lots of red shirts and flags.

about the match, it was disappointing. way too easy for italy except that clear chance after less than a minute for cikalleshi. had he scored, it would have been an interesting match.

albania basically didn't even try in the second half.
    My username has nothing to do with the player of loserpool fc, it is just a reference to an Italian novel.

4. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Criscito

Holy See

At the end of the day, just win these matches against the inferior teams. This is all coming down to the match against Spain in September. Win and you're in. Draw or lose and you're going to have to play a qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlen View Post
    The problem with this kind of site in english is the international brand of supporters from non-footballers or non-top-footballer countries..
    You see people from Colombia, Oceania, Ireland(i think) pretending that at least ONCE in their life they saw a young wc talent arriving and becoming a world star.

Just a idea: if you want a serious debate about football, you should block everybody from countries that NEVER will win nothing and NEVER will have a balon d'or, for example.
    Whats the point about those guys opinions??? Can i go to some New Zealand chat and start to teach them how to recognize the better wc prospects among young Rugby players?
    Again, if you NEVER saw a young wc prospect struggling in his first years, like Kaka or Ronaldinho who were booed by they local supporters here, how could you judge????

6. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    22IcardiBroHand
    Old name
    DomesticatedPimp

Albania

tight match, could've gone either way, I see us winning when we play in Albania, Cikaleshi is just too much for yall
    Quote Originally Posted by bandiera View Post
    referees 'without question' favour juve? i think youre overstating the effect of buying out the refs.
    I did some thinking over the bench issue. I think when a player is benched, it can make them think more.

Fav. Player
    Miranda

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by Pimpin View Post
    tight match, could've gone either way, I see us winning when we play in Albania, Cikaleshi is just too much for yall
    i appreciate the love for your NT but it definitely did not look like a tight match. there was a sliding door at the very beginning, then really not much from albania. you guys can do much better than this.
    My username has nothing to do with the player of loserpool fc, it is just a reference to an Italian novel.

9. Thanks (2): Armes, MVD

Fav. Player
    Zanetti, Eto'o

Croatia

Quote Originally Posted by Fapuccino View Post
    I thought you were talking about choking against big teams at first
    What do you mean by that?

Fav. Player
    22IcardiBroHand
    Old name
    DomesticatedPimp

Albania

Quote Originally Posted by firmino View Post
    i appreciate the love for your NT but it definitely did not look like a tight match. there was a sliding door at the very beginning, then really not much from albania. you guys can do much better than this.
    I was trolling bro :p

Still dont know why the hooligans have to fuck up these games, the build up on all tv s was how friendly we are with italians and all that shit, then those cocksuckers go and ruin it
    referees 'without question' favour juve? i think youre overstating the effect of buying out the refs.
    I did some thinking over the bench issue. I think when a player is benched, it can make them think more.

12. Thanks (1): Candreva Crosses