Page 119 of 119 FirstFirst ... 1969109116117118119
Results 2,361 to 2,363 of 2363

Thread: Italia

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluenine View Post
    That stupid Criscito, fucked up a perfectly good game. Just when Cheisa had come on too.

But otherwise I'm quite satisfied - another game, another different line up. Good to see more players getting chances, I am starting to get excited about this young Azzurri after a long time. Based on the 3 line ups and adding the absentees, I can see this Azzurri squad shaping up in a 4-3-3 formation:

Attack: Insigne/Chiesa - Balotelli/Immobile/Belotti - Bernardeschi/Chiesa/Verdi/Politano/Berardi
    Midfield: Cristante/Bonaventura - Jorginho/Gags - Verratti/Pellegrini/Florenzi/Chiesa
    Defence: Spinazzola/Criscito/De Sciglio - Romagnoli/Caldara - Bonucci/Rugani - Zappacosta/Dumbo
    GK: Perin/Sirigu/Donna

The main problem is that this team/squad is too young and lacks experience. Looks like Jorginho and Insigne are key to Mancini's plan, Italy's best two players IMO, both neglected by that asshole Ventura. From these 3 experimental games, 3 kids have clearly stood out - Perin, Chiesa and Romagnoli all took their chance and looked at home with the Azzurri shirt. Just for that, these friendlies were more than worth it. I would love to see the following Italy starting line up in Euro 2020:

Insigne - Balotelli - Bernardeschi
    Cristante - Jorginho - Chiesa
    Spinazzola - Romagnoli - Bonucci - Florenzi
    Perin

A new cycle may finally be starting...
    Way too offensive lineup?

Jorginho is the only defensive player in addition to the defence line? Chiesa is more close to forward than midfielder? I don't see Bernardeschi and Chiesa on the pitch at the same time, at least not in the same flank.

Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel

Brazil

71 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    I like Balotelli but I'm amazed how dreadful Immobile is for Italy, I've seen him live against Milan he really is a complete forward a very smart player who gives his team mates space, holds up the ball excellently and can finish. If Mancini can solve the Immobile puzzle I think Italy can do well considering how woeful other national teams are.
    PUT CRESPO IN LGI

Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel

Ireland

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3x5e37

Euro U19s kicks off today, Italy leading Finland 1-0 with Pinamonti starting and Bettella at CB.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pimpin View Post
    you can all go fuck your mohters, just my 2 cents.