Page 122 of 123 FirstFirst ... 2272112119120121122123 LastLast
Results 2,421 to 2,440 of 2442

Thread: Italia

Fav. Player
    Il Fenomeno

Italy

Balotelli is doing great stuff at Marsille. Why not him instead of Immobile?
    Nel bene e nel male, forza Internazionale!!

#IcardiOut

2. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    D'Ambrosio

Albania

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by ElDuccio View Post
    Balotelli is doing great stuff at Marsille. Why not him instead of Immobile?
    Balotelli is a closed chapter for us

4. Thanks (1): thatdude

Fav. Player
    Marotta
    Old name
    Wallace

Brazil

88 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Open it again then
    Dr. Marotta

6. Thanks (1): Batman

Netherlands

The emergence of a competent striker is the only thing this Italian side is missing, aside from development of some of the younger players.

Belotti hasn't played well in months, Balotelli can't be trusted, Immobile never scores for Italy, and the other options are even more pitiful.

8. Thanks (2): MVD, thatdude

India

Italia

Shame that the beast GRAZIANO fucked off to China

Grazi for nothing

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    Kean's father: 'Juve owe me tractors'
    By Football Italia staff

Italy striker Moise Kean’s father claims Juventus “still owe me two tractors and now won’t give me tickets” to Serie A games.

The 19-year-old sensation came up through the Juve youth academy and just scored his first senior Italy goal.

“I thank God, as it is a great joy for the whole family,” Biorou Jean Kean told Rai Radio 1 show Un Giorno Da Pecora.

“I won’t be at the stadium for tonight’s game with Liechtenstein, but I’ll watch it in the bar with my friends and cheer him on.

“Moise supported Inter as a kid, because he loved Obafemi Martinez and kept pestering me for his shirt. He played for Torino, but I sent him to Juve, because I am a Bianconeri fan.

“I am very happy for him, even if I have a problem with the club Juventus. They won’t give me any more tickets to the stadium. I am separated with Moise’s mother and she, in the past, wanted to move the lad to England.

“I promised Juve that I’d keep him in Italy, but wanted two tractors in return. They said it wouldn’t be a problem, but I haven’t received them yet, now they won’t give me tickets or even take my calls.”

Kean’s parents separated when he and brother Giovanni were very young, so they were essentially raised by their mother.

She has been named as the primary figure in the family, so it’s not clear how much contact Biorou Jean Kean really has with his now famous son.

“Mario Balotelli is his favourite player now, even though I told him not to copy Balotelli in everything… I don’t have Italian citizenship yet, although I’ve been here for many years. I really like Matteo Salvini and the Lega, so I am trying to help block new immigration to Italy.”

Fav. Player
    Insigne & Sarri
    Old name
    EEeyOO

Europe

Quote Originally Posted by Wallace View Post
    Open it again then
    There's a reason why you close it. You should look it up before coming with these senseless suggestions
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottishInterista View Post
    Thats why we got the chinese involved. The only people better at profiting from corruption than Chinese business men are Russian business men
    Quote Originally Posted by Palatiga View Post
    The difference between hazard and candreva is bigger than the difference between candreva and me, and i dont even play football

12. Thanks (1): MVD

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by Il Drago View Post
    By Football Italia staff

Italy striker Moise Kean’s father claims Juventus “still owe me two tractors and now won’t give me tickets” to Serie A games.

The 19-year-old sensation came up through the Juve youth academy and just scored his first senior Italy goal.

“I thank God, as it is a great joy for the whole family,” Biorou Jean Kean told Rai Radio 1 show Un Giorno Da Pecora.

“I won’t be at the stadium for tonight’s game with Liechtenstein, but I’ll watch it in the bar with my friends and cheer him on.

“Moise supported Inter as a kid, because he loved Obafemi Martinez

My username has nothing to do with the player of liverpool fc, it is a reference to an Italian novel.

14. Thanks (2): Batman, MVD

Fav. Player
    Marotta
    Old name
    Wallace

Brazil

88 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Candreva Crosses View Post
    There's a reason why you close it. You should look it up before coming with these senseless suggestions
    Makes perfect sense to me. I am perfectly aware of the Balotelli history.

The reason of closing a chapter is so that it can be opened again. Think Lord of the Rings 1, 2, and 3.

It would be a perfect continuation of the Icardi Perisic Nainggolan show, the equally dramatic and not less entertaining sequel.
    Dr. Marotta

16. Thanks (1): AbdiWirajaya

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

England

10 years of FIF Most Serious Member Transfer Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by ADRossi View Post
    The emergence of a competent striker is the only thing this Italian side is missing, aside from development of some of the younger players.

Belotti hasn't played well in months, Balotelli can't be trusted, Immobile never scores for Italy, and the other options are even more pitiful.
    True. Hence it is right that Quagliarella and Kean started today. One is capocannoniere at the mo, and the other is possibly the future. Italy's oldest goalscorer ever along with its 2nd youngest ever. Merit and development is the right approach.

18. Thanks (1): AbdiWirajaya

Netherlands

Quote Originally Posted by Il Drago View Post
    By Football Italia staff

“Moise supported Inter as a kid, because he loved Obafemi Martinez and kept pestering me for his shirt. He played for Torino, but I sent him to Juve, because I am a Bianconeri fan.

“I am very happy for him, even if I have a problem with the club Juventus. They won’t give me any more tickets to the stadium. I am separated with Moise’s mother and she, in the past, wanted to move the lad to England.

“I promised Juve that I’d keep him in Italy, but wanted two tractors in return. They said it wouldn’t be a problem, but I haven’t received them yet, now they won’t give me tickets or even take my calls.”

Kean’s parents separated when he and brother Giovanni were very young, so they were essentially raised by their mother.

She has been named as the primary figure in the family, so it’s not clear how much contact Biorou Jean Kean really has with his now famous son.

“Mario Balotelli is his favourite player now, even though I told him not to copy Balotelli in everything… I don’t have Italian citizenship yet, although I’ve been here for many years. I really like Matteo Salvini and the Lega, so I am trying to help block new immigration to Italy.”
    The father sounds like a total deadbeat in MANY ways.

20. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

England

One of the drawbacks of Mancini giving so many youngsters a chance is that Di Biagio's squad for Euro U21 this summer has been decimated. IMO Mancini should allow Di Biagio to pick any youngster he likes from the Azzurri in order to form the strongest possible squad for U21, because gaining valuable tournament experience is vital at that age. This is what the Azzurrini could theoretically field:

Kean - Chiesa
    Zaniolo
    Barella - Mandragora - Pellegrini
    Dimarco - Mancini - Romagna - Calabria
    Donnarumma

With bench like Meret, Bastoni, Tonali, Cutrone, Pinamonti, Orsolini etc

Thats a pretty strong team for U21

22. Thanks (3): AbdiWirajaya, Dylan, thatdude

Italy

I only partially agree with that idea. The main goal of u21 teams is to give the youngsters an opportunity to prove their worth.

Of course, if Mancini calls up a young player only to make him eat bench, that doesn't make sense. Otherwise, I don't think he should "loan" anyone to di Biagio.
    Last edited by firmino; 04 Apr 19 at 10:47.
    My username has nothing to do with the player of liverpool fc, it is a reference to an Italian novel.

24. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Doina Turcanu

Tokelau

69 Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by ADRossi View Post
    The father sounds like a total deadbeat in MANY ways.
    No. He just sounds like a true juventino.
    FC INTERNAZIONALE

I thought football in Italy had changed, but it seems that a zebra never changes its stripes.
    FAK GOBBY

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Kazakhstan

Italia U20 started their campaign with a victory against Mexico U20 2-1 at the World Cup
    I have weakened bolts that fastened a brain, and have relaxed. A technical break...

27. Thanks (3): ADRossi, ForzaNerazzurro, MVD

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

England

Italy U21 Squad (initial list):

Goalkeepers: Emil Audero (Sampdoria), Alex Meret (Napoli), Lorenzo Montipò (Benevento);

Defenders: Claud Adjapong (Sassuolo), Alessandro Bastoni (Parma), Kevin Bonifazi (Spal), Arturo Calabresi (Bologna), Davide Calabria (Milan), Fabio De Paoli (Chievo Verona), Federico Dimarco (Parma), Sebastiano Luperto (Napoli), Giuseppe Pezzella (Genoa), Filippo Romagna (Cagliari);

Midfielders: Francesco Cassata (Frosinone), Gaetano Castrovilli (Cremonese), Manuel Locatelli (Sassuolo), Rolando Mandragora (Udinese), Alessandro Murgia (Spal), Sandro Tonali (Brescia), Luca Valzania (Frosinone);

Forwards: Federico Bonazzoli (Padova), Patrick Cutrone (Milan), Simone Edera (Bologna), Gabriele Moncini (Cittadella), Riccardo Orsolini (Bologna), Vittorio Parigini (Torino).

A bit disappointed to be honest. Most of the best talent (see in red below) who have made it to Azzurri have not been considered. I think thats an opportunity missed, this could have been vital tournament experience specially for players like Zaniolo, Kean, Mancini, etc who are not yet regulars for the senior team.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluenine View Post
    One of the drawbacks of Mancini giving so many youngsters a chance is that Di Biagio's squad for Euro U21 this summer has been decimated. IMO Mancini should allow Di Biagio to pick any youngster he likes from the Azzurri in order to form the strongest possible squad for U21, because gaining valuable tournament experience is vital at that age. This is what the Azzurrini could theoretically field:

Kean - Chiesa
    Zaniolo

Dimarco - Mancini - Romagna - Calabria
    Donnarumma

With bench like Meret, Bastoni, Tonali, Cutrone, Pinamonti, Orsolini etc

Thats a pretty strong team for U21

29. Thanks (2): MVD, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Ecuador

its worth noting that pinamonti is currently at the u20 world cup

31. Thanks (2): MVD, thatdude

United States

Is it just me or does that squad seem very...underwhelming

33. Thanks (3): ADRossi, Earth, MVD

Fav. Player
    Radamel Fkingco

Colombia

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Earth View Post
    its worth noting that pinamonti is currently at the u20 world cup
    Yea he scored a few goals but the Italian team like all these U20 don’t look impressive at all
    VAR is some serious Bullshit!

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

England

Quote Originally Posted by thatdude View Post
    Is it just me or does that squad seem very...underwhelming
    My bad. That was just a training camp, clearly football-italia did not understand that. The final U21 squad is actually pretty decent, a lot of talented kids that Mancini stole have been included which makes perfect sense. If they can have a positive tournament experience, that will be invaluable for the Azzurri.

Italy squad for the European Under-21 Championship

Goalkeepers: Emil Audero (Sampdoria), Alex Meret (Napoli), Lorenzo Montipo (Benevento)

Defenders: Claud Adjapong (Sassuolo), Alessandro Bastoni (Parma), Kevin Bonifazi (SPAL), Arturo Calabresi (Bologna), Federico Dimarco (Parma), Gianluca Mancini (Atalanta), Giuseppe Pezzella (Genoa), Filippo Romagna (Cagliari)

Midfielders: Nicolo Barella (Cagliari), Manuel Locatelli (Sassuolo), Rolando Mandragora (Udinese), Alessandro Murgia (SPAL), Lorenzo Pellegrini (Roma), Sandro Tonali (Brescia), Nicolo Zaniolo (Roma)

Forwards: Federico Chiesa (Fiorentina), Patrick Cutrone (Milan), Moise Kean (Juventus), Riccardo Orsolini (Bologna), Andrea Pinamonti (Frosinone)

Potentially they could start:

Kean - Chiesa
    Zaniolo
    Dimarco - Mancini - Romagna - Adjapong
    Meret

That is a pretty strong XI.