Page 97 of 97 FirstFirst ... 478794959697
Results 1,921 to 1,923 of 1923

Thread: Italia

Fav. Player
    Criscito

Netherlands

Yeah, Candreva was pretty wasteful today. He's more useful against teams who attack because of his willingness to track back. When you're playing a team who sits ten men behind the ball, Bernardeschi or Il Faraone make more sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlen View Post
    The problem with this kind of site in english is the international brand of supporters from non-footballers or non-top-footballer countries..
    You see people from Colombia, Oceania, Ireland(i think) pretending that at least ONCE in their life they saw a young wc talent arriving and becoming a world star.

Just a idea: if you want a serious debate about football, you should block everybody from countries that NEVER will win nothing and NEVER will have a balon d'or, for example.
    Whats the point about those guys opinions??? Can i go to some New Zealand chat and start to teach them how to recognize the better wc prospects among young Rugby players?
    Again, if you NEVER saw a young wc prospect struggling in his first years, like Kaka or Ronaldinho who were booed by they local supporters here, how could you judge????

2. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    FuckAllOfThem
    Old name
    icardiscores

Yugoslavia

91 Forum Supporter Most Pessimistic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ADRossi View Post
    Yeah, Candreva was pretty wasteful today. He's more useful against teams who attack because of his willingness to track back. When you're playing a team who sits ten men behind the ball, Bernardeschi or Il Faraone make more sense.
    yeah that is a rare occurrence for sure

Fav. Player
    Il Fenomeno

Italy

Eder continues to convince. Sadly no one will understand how important he can be as striker. He plays at the wrong positions since he came to Inter. And in the 4-5 matches where he played as striker he scored everytime and generely had a good game. I know, i said this like 30 times but i wonder how much underrated he is. I really dont understand how you can compare him with old Palacio or Nagatomo. Considering that Icardi will play everygame, Eder is even to much for a bench player.

Candreva always the same. Im really worried for next season if Perisic will leave us.
    Nel bene e nel male, forza Internazionale!!

#InterIsGone

antijinx

5. Thanks (1): MVD