Page 1 of 31 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: Inter - Liverpool (11 Mar 08)

Fav. Player
    NOT Il Capitano

Falkland Islands

0 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF

Inter - Liverpool (11 Mar 08)

We have to win this one big. Figo has to play since he is the best offensive player in our squad.

Forza Inter!

Mancini has to reach the next round this year...DO OR DIE!!!
    IO SONO INTERISTA

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    I believe the next game is on 5th of march??
    "This wonderful night will give us the colours for our crest: black and blue against a backdrop of gold stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Derby d'Italia, why the rivalry?
    My message to JuBe cunts

Syria

10 years of FIF
    We will score 2 goals. just watch.

(we will lose on penalties though)

Fav. Player
    Maicon, Zanetti

Its gonna be 0-0, I can bet my a*ss on that.
    Unless ofcourse, Benitez decides he wants to humiliate us a little more, then it could be 1-0 or 2-0 to them.

But the best bet would be 0-0.
    CAMPIONE D' ITALIA 2008-2009.

Syria

10 years of FIF
    Just quitely, our boys have hit rock bottom and they're dignity has been shot. They now owe it to us and themselves as footballers to rally together and put in the performanec of their lives. 2-0 is not impossible.

In fact, our last eliminations have come when we did OK in the first leg and messed up the 2nd leg. This time, we know what we have to do. Add to that liverpool are pathetic and everyone knows it, they will come defending and they will be exposed for what they are.

This situation is very different to past leg's.

will history repeat itself, 1965...down by 2 goals.
    Last edited by snake; 20 Feb 08 at 02:23.

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Taiwan

I am certain our boys will react and show what they are capable of. They score two goals and most likely we will get knock out by away goals again. something like 3-1.

It will be a miracle for us to go thru consider our Euro form

Fav. Player
    Maicon, Zanetti

In matches like these where the opposing team just defends you need someone who can dribble the ball or do something unexpected to create space. We have Ibra, Maicon and Suazo for that. If we are to have any chance of scoring a goal even they need to be at the top of their game. We can't just hoof the ball to Zlatan and expect miracles. And we have to be able to pass the ball around and keep possesson otherwise we won't get anywhere.

I'm not even hoping for a win, just a good performance so we can leave with our heads held up high. If we make it through it will be amazing but it's gonna take a minor miracle.
    Whatever the mind can conceive and believe, the mind can achieve.

Dr. Napoleon Hill

Fav. Player
    Milito

Hong Kong

81 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Pajo View Post
    I believe the next game is on 5th of march??
    It's on March 11 since BBilan will play in San Siro on March 4.

I'm not optimistic about the match, but it's of course possible that we can go through. However, we need to do it without Matrix (and Samuel - how much we miss you now). I guess Mancini should play Burdisso + Cordoba (or Chivu) as CB more from now till March 11, so that Burdisso can have more practice. If we concede one goal at San Siro, it will be almost impossible to qualify.

Fav. Player
    Black & Blue

Poland

This is hell of a task. To win this game we need to achieve several conditions, but honestly I don't think even half of them will happen.

- We need to keep posesion, like we did at the beginning of the season. That excludes the games like against Parma, Catania etc.
    - We need to play with Figo behind the strikers, as when in possesion, we will need someone who can deliever the ball, pass it over the field etc.
    - We need to play with the ball, we can't hoof it over like we are doing lately,
    - We have to forget about this ridiculus 4-4-2 tactics in favour of an offensive 4-3-1-2,
    - Our midfield must have the best of their games of this season yet, as it's the only way to keep possesion,
    - Torres and Kuyt have to have a terrible night. Benitez will be deffending, and ussing counter attacking, and with Torres being called el Ninho, it is more than likely he will get at least 1 100% opportunity to score,
    - The fans must show up on the game, and do the same like red fans did today, and that means intimidate the Liverpool players,

I wouldn't be a person with a black and blue blood running through my veins if I wouldn't believe, but I'm always a realistic person, and our chances are very slim after this game, and after seeing how we perform since the christmas break. I wouldn't be suprised if at the Meazza we would be the ones who would be deffending(but not as much as today).

We have one thing that is different than our last 2 exits, and that is the return leg being played at the Meazza. That is an advantage, but we have to score first to make it work.

ps. Is anyone from the message board going to be at this game?
    Last edited by Luka; 20 Feb 08 at 01:07.
    Quote of the week:
    "Farewell - Let the Good Times Roll"
    --------------------------------------------------------
    F.C. INTERNAZIONALE, DEPECHE MODE, UNIA TARNOW - Nothing more...

Fav. Player
    Materazzi, Stan

Australia

lol well, anyone remember what happened last time we needed 2 goals in the second home leg

watch out Reina
    hal says:
    but u should see the curves ive formed on the stomach i love touching myslef
    hal says:
    there i said it.

Fav. Player

Canada

Curva Nord's gotta be huge this night, I wish I could be there. Everyone should be ****in pumped and ready to make Liverpool shit their pants and see what a real stadium should sound like.

They think Anfield is intimidating?...Curva Nord my friends.

Non mollare mai.
    ████████████████████████████████████

*18* VERO

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Quote Originally Posted by h2o View Post
    Just quitely, our boys have hit rock bottom and they're dignity has been shot. They now owe it to us and themselves as footballers to rally together and put in the performanec of their lives. 2-0 is not impossible.

In fact, our last eliminations have come when we did OK in the first leg and messed up the 2nd leg. This time, we know what we have to do. Add to that liverpool are pathetic and everyone knows it, they will come defending and they will be exposed for what they are.

This situation is very different to past leg's.

will history repeat itself, 1965...down by 2 goals.
    look i hope to god, allah, buddha, tom cruise and all you are right bro but we always feck up even more when our dignity has been shot.

i can see a all inter dominated game and on a counter liverpool score thru a deflected goal which will cause havoc in the stadium and between players. i can see a red card to a cordoba or burdisso and a midfielder

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

yeah and the only way we gonna win this tie is if we play the same way and have the same mentality we had against roma in 2nd leg of coppa italia final last season

none of this mancini tell boys to relax first 20 minutes and then go. knowing that we will concede one in first 20 minutes

Fav. Player
    Maicon, Zanetti

I cant believe you guys still have hope for this tie.
    If I was Mancini I would send out the primavera team to gain experience. Also because, they actually play better than the first team at the moment.

Fav. Player
    J. Zanetti, Cre

Mexico

I trust in the team, figo and pussy girl vieira gonna be better no like now, we have a great team, and great coach, and exist one detail that gonna be really important: Centenary days, that is enought for the players be motivated, i hope that the spirits to Herrera and Fachetti help to Inter.

Quote Originally Posted by pablito View Post
    lol well, anyone remember what happened last time we needed 2 goals in the second home leg

watch out Reina
    I hope that dont be necessary.....

Fav. Player
    Maicon, Zanetti

I really hope they do it. I am not a big fan of our Curva. This is the first time we will playing at home, and crashing out of CL in front of our fans, since that Milan game. I really hope Curva lives up to its reputation, and launches a couple of fire crackers up Reina's and Gerrard's a*ss.
    The best part of that, is that we will be kicked out of CL meaning we wont get humiliated by Espnayol next season.

While they are at it, I really wont min seeing a couple of fire crackers up Viera's and Mancini's a*ss as well. Probably send them the meassge to get the fu*ck out of the club.

Fav. Player
    All at Inter

Armenia

29 Forum Supporter
    It's going to be really hard for us to score 3 and don't concede any goal. Liverpool will play defensively on Meazza, as they know Inter will push forward from the first second.
    With Chivu and Burdisso we might have another red card.
    I can't say it's impossible, but our guys should sweat a lot that night. Besides, we need some luck and avoid De Blekere...
    http://www.armenian-soccer.com
    Armenian Soccer Videos

Fav. Player
    Cambiasso,Zanet

It just cant be possible.Benitez is Master of situations like this.They can be broken once but not twice and that too without conceeding its highly unlikely.
    Jose's Chelsea couldnt do it.Rijkards Barca couldnt do it and i have no reasons to believe Inter can do with Mancini.
    Unleash Balotelli,Suazo with Ibra and Cruz Anyways Inter doesnt have Midfield so it doesnt matter.

Fav. Player
    Cambiasso,Zanet

And Liverpool would have plenty of support in San Siro and there is going to be few ocassions where they are gonna be louder than home supporters.
    One thing is clear we cant win Champions League even if we see Liverpool off.Away form is just Pathetic in Europe.They dont have the champions mentality that sorry to say Milan has.

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

South Africa

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    We need one last master class performance from Figo and we need Ibra finally wake up in the big cl games.

It's going to be near impossible but we can do it. We have to else Mancio might be on the next flight out of milano.
    Forza Inter per sempre!!!!
    Jose responding after the derby:"We could only have lost by having six people on the park, as even with seven, we would have won. "
    New Domain name
    www.forzainterforums.com