Thread: Sort of a Question, Sort of a Suggestion.

Fav. Player
    Javier Aldemar

Sort of a Question, Sort of a Suggestion.

Why in the Multimedia forum match threads do we post scores?

I understand when people have divided footage into specific highlights it helps organize, but it can ruin the match for those who went there to download the match and watch it.

I don't care all that much but I think it would be more enjoyable if we had a thread in their devoted entirely to full match downloads without any hint of the score so people who weren't able to see the game in real time can download it and watch without it being ruined. We already do this elsewhere by isolating game discussion to the match thread, but if you want to go and download the match to watch itself, you have to go into the multimedia forum match thread where the scores and specific goal highlights are posted at the top, kindof ruining the suspense of watching the match

I think it would be a good idea to have a thread devoted specifically to the Serie A Inter full match downloads (usually posted by Marcello I believe, a torrent file) so members can see the game before the score if they have no other source (like I do ).

Just a suggestion (wasn't exactly sure where to put it).
    FORZA NERAZZURRI
    Avevamo vinto
    A ROMA, A SIENA, E DUNQUE, A MADRID!
    NOSTRO AMORE PER TU NON MORIRA. NULLA E IMPOSSIBILE. INTER PER SEMPRE.

"Those who say it's not important say so because they don't have the right attitude or because they have been knocked out.
    We must progress in every competition we're in the running for, a team like Inter must have this mentality."

Indonesia

32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member
    Taken note of. We won't create any new thread or forum for this but from now on, I'll add the torrent file into this existing thread.

Fav. Player
    Javier Aldemar

Thanks Han, I don't think I'm the only one who will appreciate this.
    FORZA NERAZZURRI
    Avevamo vinto
    A ROMA, A SIENA, E DUNQUE, A MADRID!
    NOSTRO AMORE PER TU NON MORIRA. NULLA E IMPOSSIBILE. INTER PER SEMPRE.

"Those who say it's not important say so because they don't have the right attitude or because they have been knocked out.
    We must progress in every competition we're in the running for, a team like Inter must have this mentality."

Fav. Player
    NOT Il Capitano

Falkland Islands

0 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Good suggestion.
    Also just wanted to know where do the Scarpini highlights come from. I love those. But it should have a bit more.
    For example, the Inter Roma highlights have only the goals and goal scoring chances. Other very important things like the Maxwell injury and Mexes red card were not present in there. Ideally I would also like to have some nice tackles and other play in them, but red cards and stuff like that should definitely be there.
    IO SONO INTERISTA

Indonesia

Quote Originally Posted by rockball View Post
    Good suggestion.
    Also just wanted to know where do the Scarpini highlights come from. I love those. But it should have a bit more.
    For example, the Inter Roma highlights have only the goals and goal scoring chances. Other very important things like the Maxwell injury and Mexes red card were not present in there. Ideally I would also like to have some nice tackles and other play in them, but red cards and stuff like that should definitely be there.
    From what I know, you have to use a software called eMule and search for "sognointer." I've tried using it but to no avail, since it's a little more complicated than your normal P2P software (Kazaa, Limewire, etc).

Indonesia

Quote Originally Posted by Handoyo View Post
    Taken note of. We won't create any new thread or forum for this but from now on, I'll add the torrent file into this existing thread.
    Added the Reggina match to that thread.