View Poll Results: Who is the best poster in February?

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • Forza ragazzi

3 20.00%
  • Lukair

7 46.67%
  • Shahz

5 33.33%

Thread: Poster of the month: February

Fav. Player
    # 3

India

Forum Supporter

Poster of the month: February

Alright, its time for the monthly award thread.

We mods have decided on the 3 names. Please everybody vote and tell us who do you think has been posting exceptionally well in the 29 days of last month.

EDIT: I forgot to put the poll.

Please somemod add a poll with the 3 nominees, Shahz,FR and defending champ Lukair.

Everything a man should be. We miss you Cipe.

Indonesia

32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member
    I've added the poll. For this time, I'm not making the votes public so you don't have to be intimidated or something.

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Norway

Lukair deserves it once again, IMO. He has been posting quality posts for fun lately. But still credits to Shahz. You're a brilliant poster.
    "It will be born here, at the "Orologio (Watch)" restaurant, meeting place of artists and it will be always a team of great talent. On this splendid night it's colours will be given: The black and the blue with a golden background of the stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Mourinho for Inter coach 2008/2009! --> Mourinho = Inter coach 2008/2009!

Fav. Player
    Maicon, Zanetti

I am a nominee for poster of the month?? How very flattering.
    Lemme see, for the past month I have been busy on the forums, with my usual anti-gay slogans, had a fight with Azzkikir, told him he needs to laid more often, asked completely inappropriate questions in some interview, insulted each and every inter player after liverpool defeat (except for zanetti, but its against my religion to insult him), called our players bunch of teens girls trying to protect their virginity, told Mancini to grow a pair etc etc
    And I am a nominee for the poster of the month?? Can i pls have some of what the mod team is smoking?

On a serious note, how do you guys decide the nominee's and stuff? Also I am sorry to say, I agree with Helal in the last thread, this award has much value as being called the best player in the world by english media.
    CAMPIONE D' ITALIA 2008-2009.

Indonesia

lol

Well Shahz, the mods decide the nominee in a very light hearted discussion and that's that. It's up to you if you consider this as a popularity contest but I just hope that all of us vote objectively. It won't hurt to have this kind of thing, will it?

Fav. Player
    Internazionale

Obviously Shaz isn't used to success He is now questioning everything around him.

Fav. Player
    # 3

India

Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by shahz_nerazzurri View Post
    Lemme see, for the past month I have been busy on the forums, with my usual anti-gay slogans, had a fight with Azzkikir, told him he needs to laid more often, asked completely inappropriate questions in some interview, insulted each and every inter player after liverpool defeat (except for zanetti, but its against my religion to insult him), called our players bunch of teens girls trying to protect their virginity, told Mancini to grow a pair etc etc
    And I am a nominee for the poster of the month?? Can i pls have some of what the mod team is smoking?

On a serious note, how do you guys decide the nominee's and stuff? Also I am sorry to say, I agree with Helal in the last thread, this award has much value as being called the best player in the world by english media.

Your posts are to the point and sometimes very humourous, I thought you were great. Seriously.

Fav. Player
    Maicon, Zanetti

Quote Originally Posted by shahz_nerazzurri View Post

Agreed but it's still a fun concept. Anyways congrats to all three nominees.
    Whatever the mind can conceive and believe, the mind can achieve.

Dr. Napoleon Hill

Fav. Player
    # 3

India

Forum Supporter
    I dont think everyone has had a say, lets keep this running for another 24 hours, cmon lets make Handocracy work

Fav. Player
    Capitano e CN

Canada

66 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammoudi View Post
    Obviously Shaz isn't used to success He is now questioning everything around him.
    What a burn. And from Hamed too boot.

I would've voted for the Paki strictly based on the fact that he's a sick, twisted mind much like myself. FR and Lukair are quality posters though.

Indonesia

lol B-Rad. You, Mike, Shahz & Hamed are definitely the 4 funniest doods in the forum. What is it with the Canadian air?

Fav. Player
    Black & Blue

Poland

I won't say this is better as screaming your ass off for 90 minutes, with Boys San at a game against Pool, with a packed San Siro stadium...

And better as getting laid by pretty much every female celebrity, who is not older than 22, and not younger than 18...

And definetly not better as doing 220 on a highway with your Ferrari's top off...

And...

Seriously though, thanks guys. And congrats to Shaz and FR as well, and many of you, for writing here making worth it. If there are no people who you can talk to about your ideas and views, or who you can discuss stuff, or even to whom you can argue about some things, there is no point of writting on the message board in the first place. There's where is all the fun.

Thanks again.

ps. Shame I did only 1 of those things
    Quote of the week:
    "Farewell - Let the Good Times Roll"
    --------------------------------------------------------
    F.C. INTERNAZIONALE, DEPECHE MODE, UNIA TARNOW - Nothing more...