Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: away

Syria

10 years of FIF

away

its friday 4:00pm, and in 2hours i board a flight to sydney! picking me up from the airport is the one and only benzblanco, his taking me to minx, drinks and shots shouted all night, VIP treatment of course. His the man there, like carl williams, mr.moran etc..

ill be dead satdy morning, but go with ben to the city..he will do his bizzo, ill tke a train to pablo and then go out, harass the ladies, big night, leave the club straight to bennys, in time for my flight at 10am... because at lunchtime sunday i need to be back in melbourne for future music festvial!! 10's of thousands of people on 35degree day, chemical brothers, roger sanchez, robbie rivera, who made who, many others liveeeee. get around me.

anyway i know its only 3 days, but ill be so spent by the end of it i thought you should all know..plus ill post pics of the ndu boys.

peace out.

Fav. Player
    DEJAN DEKI STAN

should be massive.......................................NDU Mafia
    "And this one time, at band camp, I stuck a flute in my pussy",

Fav. Player
    Materazzi, Stan

Australia

i'm scared
    hal says:
    but u should see the curves ive formed on the stomach i love touching myslef
    hal says:
    there i said it.

Fav. Player
    R.Baggio

better tell your momma exactly where ur going to be pabs...u never know.
    Black N Blue Heart

Formerly known as Kaynerazzuri

Fav. Player
    DEJAN DEKI STAN

hal is running late for the train...................typical Melbourne behaviour..... his phone is dying ...have to teach him some Sydney eth N ics.....im excited

Fav. Player
    Capitano e CN

Canada

66 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    That's a busy fukcin weekend son. Enjoy yourselves but don't enjoy yourselves too much if you know what I'm getting at.... i.e beating up hookers, choking the bartender, doing a couple lines of coke, hitting on 16 year olds, etc etc...

Fav. Player
    # 3

India

Forum Supporter
    have a good weekend helal..

Everything a man should be. We miss you Cipe.

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    Have a great time away hal...
    "This wonderful night will give us the colours for our crest: black and blue against a backdrop of gold stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Derby d'Italia, why the rivalry?
    My message to JuBe cunts

Fav. Player
    No Milan player

United States

Sounds like it's gonna be a great weekend. Waiting for the pics..
    I learned about love, faith, and patience from Massimo Moratti.

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

South Africa

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    I can already see the movie title. : a Wild Weekend at Uncle Benny's.

Enjoy the weekend Helal.
    Forza Inter per sempre!!!!
    Jose responding after the derby:"We could only have lost by having six people on the park, as even with seven, we would have won. "
    New Domain name
    www.forzainterforums.com

Fav. Player
    DEJAN DEKI STAN

just a quick few lines before Hal aka the only man that gets lap dancers for free(an hours worth) gets on it...

mrs nude australia was at Minx....the ladies were MADDIES....we had our backs covered by some serious bikey folk(cant mention colours out of both respect and fear).....most of the drinks were on the house or at very very low prices.....Hal got onto my friend Melanie ...there was cola,biscuits,jagger bombs,Vodka sinrisers,pure blonde beer,Vodka,and even some vile vodka and tomato juice thingo i had ateat 10 drinks(personal record)....hal and Neil proceeded to Iguana bar after Minx with Mel and Helen and received 2 extra biscuits....they came home bout 6 am...i had 23 missed calls from my missus...we met a Afghan bloke who had arms like a brick shit house who Hal bear hugged in a menacing motion..drove from city off my nut....hal lost his jacket....went for dinner last nite with Hal lito and my misus.....had lunch at my inlaws....hal and leets went to Dolphin Bar with a massivly built mate of mine from Fiji aptly named Right or Wright.

no pics as Hal forgot camera........going to Inter centennary soon with leets and Marcy...full suit folks....asskicker will definatley wank over me

taking the eos so the pic quality will be serious

il leave the essay to Hal....but we nkilled it Friday..especially Hal the whorebag....he even appologised fr getting on to Mel...the nerve of these Melbournians....

Fav. Player
    R.Baggio

sounds like we are missing some delicious details benny..
    glad u guys had fun.
    Black N Blue Heart

Formerly known as Kaynerazzuri

Syria

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by bennyblanco View Post
    just a quick few lines before Hal aka the only man that gets lap dancers for free(an hours worth) gets on it...

mrs nude australia was at Minx....the ladies were MADDIES....we had our backs covered by some serious bikey folk(cant mention colours out of both respect and fear).....most of the drinks were on the house or at very very low prices.....Hal got onto my friend Melanie ...there was cola,biscuits,jagger bombs,Vodka sinrisers,pure blonde beer,Vodka,and even some vile vodka and tomato juice thingo i had ateat 10 drinks(personal record)....hal and Neil proceeded to Iguana bar after Minx with Mel and Helen and received 2 extra biscuits....they came home bout 6 am...i had 23 missed calls from my missus...we met a Afghan bloke who had arms like a brick shit house who Hal bear hugged in a menacing motion..drove from city off my nut....hal lost his jacket....went for dinner last nite with Hal lito and my misus.....had lunch at my inlaws....hal and leets went to Dolphin Bar with a massivly built mate of mine from Fiji aptly named Right or Wright.

no pics as Hal forgot camera........going to Inter centennary soon with leets and Marcy...full suit folks....asskicker will definatley wank over me

taking the eos so the pic quality will be serious

il leave the essay to Hal....but we nkilled it Friday..especially Hal the whorebag....he even appologised fr getting on to Mel...the nerve of these Melbournians....

Quote Originally Posted by brizzle
    i.e beating up hookers, choking the bartender, doing a couple lines of coke, hitting on 16 year olds, etc etc...
    hmm.. replace beating with perving on in priv lap dances (brazilian 19 year old) (free). as benny said, as melbournians just know how to find each other. Didnt choke the bartender, i pashed her..she wasnt 16 she was 32 then few hours later at iguana i picked up this 20y.o blonde hotti, ask neil. Sydney girls are the easiest, they love it if your from melbourne, you can just talk their ear off about 'sydney boys' and they laugh their heads off. and as for the lines of coke, well

Quote Originally Posted by Im Rick James Bitch
    Cocain's a helluva drug.

Syria

10 years of FIF
    oh yeah...future music festival yesterday was sold out. 38 degrees, girls in practically nothing, 10 hour festival, th best music ever. Sanchez, Rivera, CHEM BROTHERS!!

dont wana gloat, but I got in twice last night..thats 4 in one long weekend for the hal man. 2 in syd, 2 from melb. and pabs said he never believed in my womanising skills, cop that bitch.

thats how we roll.

benny i had 2 of the 'thickest' biskets ever yesterday mna. ill try get pics of anything i can dig up. (mel has th e only pic of me in sydney! its of me and her.)
    Last edited by snake; 10 Mar 08 at 02:48.

Fav. Player
    DEJAN DEKI STAN

ahh these kids and their food habits....you need something from every food group bros...

next time it will be bigger....

btw....im not as bad a drinker as i make it out to be...you young lizards guzzle but i was holding my own

Syria

10 years of FIF
    no pics of friday but ill say this, benny gets it.

I haven't slept for two days
    I've bathed in nothing but sweat

And I've made hallways
    Scenes for things to regret
    My friends they come
    And the lines they go by
    Tonight I'm gonna rest my chemistry

heres some pics from futuer music festival..what is that you ask? Well imaigne the san siro was full, then all 80,000 people were let loose, now imagine all of them are quite young, all on drugs and on 35-40 degrees of heat. Now imagine you had 6 stages playing the best music ever, with chemical brothers headlining the mainevent! it went from 12lunchtime till 10 at night.

heres some random pics..

Look properly and youll see the people go ALL the way back of the pic under this, now this is the main stage, but there were another 5 stages. bad ass.

chem brothers had an awesome light show. They had lasers travelling kilometers, then they had firewords, bursted on top of our heads. it was beauitful.

enzo, or some other wog. im not sure. they all look the same.

me getting a lift from some dude that was over 6 feet tall. bad ass

Fav. Player
    Capitano e CN

Canada

66 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Heh, I thought you were the big, hairy dude before I read your caption

Some good looking broads there. Looks like a sweet time outside the scorching temperature. I'm sure you fackers are used to it though

Fav. Player
    Maicon, Zanetti

Just saw photos on benny's profile. Didnt see no Hal there. I wish we had an Inter club Toronto.

Also, Pabs, when was the last time you saw the sun?
    CAMPIONE D' ITALIA 2008-2009.

Syria

10 years of FIF
    shaz, they had interclub meeting at sunday arvo. my flight was sunday morning, so i could make it in time for future music fesitval, thats why im not in it.

ill try get some more. V Fesitval coming up, smasjhing pumpkins, duran duran, queens of the stone age and modest mouse...yeah boyyyyyy

Indonesia

32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member
    Duran Duran!?