Thread: Spring Break in Italy!

Fav. Player
    Javier Aldemar

Spring Break in Italy!

I leave for Italy on the 15th and land in Milan at ten in the morning. Unfortunately I don't get to stay in town, I immediately get on a bus and go to Venice. In Venice my teacher tells me there is an amazing soccer shop with tons of jerseys there were I could buy as many inter shirts as I would like.

I really wish I could be in Milan for some of the centenary celebrations but fate would not allow it. At least I will be in Italy for the week anyway.

Anyways is there any awesome Inter spots in Venice, Rome, or Florence I might be able to catch since I wont be in Milan?

I spend 7 days there from that Saturday to Easter Sunday.

I really hope I can find the centenary gold jerseys...
    FORZA NERAZZURRI
    Avevamo vinto
    A ROMA, A SIENA, E DUNQUE, A MADRID!
    NOSTRO AMORE PER TU NON MORIRA. NULLA E IMPOSSIBILE. INTER PER SEMPRE.

"Those who say it's not important say so because they don't have the right attitude or because they have been knocked out.
    We must progress in every competition we're in the running for, a team like Inter must have this mentality."

Indonesia

32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member
    During my trip this December to Milan, Venice & Rome, I didn't find any problem locating football stores; and I'm sure you won't find the same problem. However, whether the items will be priced reasonably is another matter altogether.

Fav. Player
    Maicon, Zanetti

have fun man.
    Spring break 2008!!!
    I hope to see you on the Italian version of GGW, cheering on a chick to give us a quick flash.
    CAMPIONE D' ITALIA 2008-2009.

Fav. Player
    CN69

Italy

10 years of FIF
    if you look round Venezia enough you'll come across a nice Inter bar, good place to spend some time.
    Juve - ladri colpevolia per sempre
    Una volta un ladro sempre un ladro

Liberta' per gli ultras

No al calcio moderno

Fav. Player
    Javier Aldemar

Well I'm back! I found the centenary pack but I decided not to buy it, because it's a bit expensive for me. I instead bought the centenary jersey and customized it with the number 100 and under it "ANNI", at the Kappa store in Venice. I also got a scarf and a cheap replica jersey. I ran into a lot of inter fans, surprisingly, all around. The man who helped me in Venice was very pleased when I told him I was a fan and shook my hand, and in Pisa a waiter noticed my jersey and was giving me live updates on the score of the game that was going on that night (Wednesday).

The entire trip was wonderful and I loved being around people who appreciate good football.
    Last edited by mikepugs; 24 Mar 08 at 03:33.
    FORZA NERAZZURRI
    Avevamo vinto
    A ROMA, A SIENA, E DUNQUE, A MADRID!
    NOSTRO AMORE PER TU NON MORIRA. NULLA E IMPOSSIBILE. INTER PER SEMPRE.

"Those who say it's not important say so because they don't have the right attitude or because they have been knocked out.
    We must progress in every competition we're in the running for, a team like Inter must have this mentality."

Fav. Player
    No Milan player

United States

Glad u had a good time, Mike
    Thanks for sharing..

Btw, that's kinda cool u can customize the centenary jersey right there right then.
    I learned about love, faith, and patience from Massimo Moratti.

Fav. Player
    Maicon, Zanetti

Any videos of under age Italian chicks on crack, flashing us the twins for a couple of beads?
    CAMPIONE D' ITALIA 2008-2009.