Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Lazio - Inter (30 Mar 08)

Fav. Player
    Capello Milito

Sweden

Lazio - Inter (30 Mar 08)

Lazio - Inter (30 Mar 08)

We're going to play Lazio next sunday, this is a must win match if we want to win the scudetto.

Give you comments and thoughts

Fav. Player
    IBRA,ADRI,CHINO

Finland

72 10 years of FIF
    We might get the 3 points .... with Mourinho in charge.
    "There are 2 great teams in Milan, Inter and Inter Primavera" - Peppino Prisco
    "Inter is a delightful disease which leaves everlasting scars" - Eugenio Bersellini

Fav. Player
    Maicon, Zanetti

I have little hope for this game, we have always struggled against Lazio @ Olimpico. And before our victory last season, we hadnt won there in something like 10 years.
    Plus Lazio players are back in form, and all of them are looking great. They lost today to Viola, but were down a man after only 20 mins.

Knowing Lazio fans, they would be cheering on us to win this. Lazio seriously dont have anything to play for. They have pretty much avoided the drop, and it would take more than a miracle for them to get in to European places.

Just one quick word to Mancini - NO MORE BURDISSO.
    CAMPIONE D' ITALIA 2008-2009.

Indonesia

32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member
    Quote Originally Posted by shahz_nerazzurri View Post
    Knowing Lazio fans, they would be cheering on us to win this. Lazio seriously dont have anything to play for. They have pretty much avoided the drop, and it would take more than a miracle for them to get in to European places.
    I have only one thing to say to this: 5 May 2002

Bahrain

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    This is the worst team to face when Inter are going through whatever hell we are going through..

The fact that they have nothing to play for is actually scarier for me.They will be relaxed and will flex their tactics muscles with intelligence.

As if that is not enough i have seen them against Roma run ALOT...They never looked tired or out of it at any point,they just kept fighting.I hope that and being down to 10 men against Viola took something out of them but i doubt it.They have a week to prepare but so do we.In the end i hope my fears are totally warrantless.

Hopefully Cambiasso and Viera return while we can put Chivu in the back and avoid disasterous Burdisso.I swear even Rivas is much better and should be ahead in the order.
    Ziyad Of Boston

Fav. Player
    Sergio Busquets

Europe

Az shahz said, I have little hope for this match too. Even when we were at toppest form we had hard time at olimpico. Now with this poor poor form we better hope we don't experience another defeat. My prediction is another draw. Mostly 1-1.

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

South Africa

Quote Originally Posted by Handoyo View Post
    Well Handoyo the whole stadium was cheering for Inter that day at Stadio Olympico but the lazio players didn't follow the fans wishes.
    Forza Inter per sempre!!!!
    Jose responding after the derby:"We could only have lost by having six people on the park, as even with seven, we would have won. "
    New Domain name
    www.forzainterforums.com

Fav. Player
    Zanetti, Matrix

I can actually see us win. Lazio wouldn't want Roma to win the title so who knows they might help us a bit.
    Forza Inter

Fav. Player
    Capello Milito

Sweden

THe line up should be like this:

Julio cesar

Maicon-Matrix-Chivu-Maxwell

Zanetti-Viera-Cambiasso

--------Maniche------

-----Crespo-Sauzo----

Fav. Player
    Maicon, Zanetti

Just one quick word to Mancini - NO MORE BURDISSO, STANKOVIC, CRUZ (and materazzi till he is in shape).

Fix'd.

Fav. Player
    Maicon, Zanetti

Quote Originally Posted by Handoyo View Post
    I am not talking about the players, I was talking about the fans. They were opposing their own team, the fans wanted us to win the Scudetto rather than Jube, now its between us and Roma. Who do you think they would want to win the Scudetto?
    CAMPIONE D' ITALIA 2008-2009.

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

South Africa

I am not talking about the players, I was talking about the fans. They were opposing their own team, the fans wanted us to win the Scudetto rather than Jube, now its between us and Roma. Who do you think they would want to win the Scudetto?
    The lazio fans on that fateful day had a banner up which said Only Inter no juve or Roma for the scudetto.

I don't think much has changed.
    Forza Inter per sempre!!!!
    Jose responding after the derby:"We could only have lost by having six people on the park, as even with seven, we would have won. "
    New Domain name
    www.forzainterforums.com

Indonesia

32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member
    Yeah I know you were referring to the fans. I was just saying that this situation is totally reminiscence of that fateful day.

God I hope the players won't lose their heads in this match.

Fav. Player
    Sergio Busquets

Europe

You're right, but unfortunately it's players that play the match not the fans! And if Inter had any favor from any teams in all these years then maybe we had more scudettos than this.

Quote Originally Posted by Ziyad View Post
    This is the worst team to face when Inter are going through whatever hell we are going through..

The fact that they have nothing to play for is actually scarier for me.They will be relaxed and will flex their tactics muscles with intelligence.

As if that is not enough i have seen them against Roma run ALOT...They never looked tired or out of it at any point,they just kept fighting.I hope that and being down to 10 men against Viola took something out of them but i doubt it.They have a week to prepare but so do we.In the end i hope my fears are totally warrantless.

Hopefully Cambiasso and Viera return while we can put Chivu in the back and avoid disasterous Burdisso.I swear even Rivas is much better and should be ahead in the order.
    Yea Rivas deserve to play more than Burdisso. I hope for this line up;

Cesar
    Maicon Matrix Chivu Maxwell
    J.Z. Cambiasso Viera
    Crespo Ibra

And I hope Crespo show he's Inter material and also Ibra better score or made 1-2 assists.
    INter won the triple crown. So kiss "Crapiassos" ass asslicker

Fav. Player
    Maicon, Zanetti

We should start Ibra-Suazo for this one. Their link up in Genoa was very good, and even though they were 2 against 4 they managed to create at least some for themselves.

Cruz hasn't been scoring or playing well ín some time now so he should be benched for Suazo who has scored goals and done well when he has come on.

And for those wanting to play Crespo. I'm sorry but there would be no point in that other than trying to get him back into goalscoring form. We need to focus on winning the scudetto and Crespo has been by far our worst forward this season. Playing him would be a huge risk.

Crespo: 1397 min, 6 goals. 1 goal every 232 min.

Suazo: 1344 min, 8 goals. 1 goal every 168 min.

And let's not forget Suazo can do stuff no other player on this team can do, and always terrorizes defenders with his speed and runs. Fact is not only has he played less than Crespo but also scored more and played better, he's also in better form.
    Whatever the mind can conceive and believe, the mind can achieve.

Dr. Napoleon Hill

Denmark

This game has draw written all over it.

Fav. Player
    IBRA,ADRI,CHINO

Finland

72 10 years of FIF
    Good news, Cruz is banned for one match, he cant play.
    "There are 2 great teams in Milan, Inter and Inter Primavera" - Peppino Prisco
    "Inter is a delightful disease which leaves everlasting scars" - Eugenio Bersellini

Spain

Lazio should just let us win if they don't want Roma to win scudetto. Too bad that are pro's the one who play and not the fans...

Fav. Player
    Tomas Locatelli

Kuwait

19 10 years of FIF Forum Supporter
    I won't be mad at Lazio if they beat us or something. I mean, they did us a favour by beating Roma, but we managed to screw up and lost 2 points against Genoa. Then we threw away all the 3 points when we faced Juve.
    "Alla Juve non sono dei gentlemen, la mafia" Karl Heinz Rummenigge