Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Alvaro Recoba

Alvaro Recoba

Here is what I want, everything, anything that is realated to Alvaro Recoba, vids of his goals, assists, hitting the post, skills anything, but in wmv format if possible, thanks.

Syria

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Karim View Post
    Here is what I want, everything, anything that is realated to Alvaro Recoba, vids of his goals, assists, hitting the post, skills anything, but in wmv format if possible, thanks.

sextape? chnage rooms?

jus' sayin...

Nope, not into that sort of stuff

I was gonna make a Recoba compilation for his years in Inter and realised I don't have enough

OK I will request somethings specific

Recoba's free kick against bologna
    Recoba's goal in the 3-3 game in the Olimpico in 2004/2005
    Recoba's inswinger goal against some team that I don't remember but iit was from the ede of the box after he assited himself with his heel.
    Recoba's assist to Cruz in the Anderlaucht match in the CL.
    Thanks

Fav. Player
    All at Inter

Armenia

29 Forum Supporter
    I wonder, that you aren't interested in two fantastic goals vs Brescia (31.08.97)
    Regarding the goal vs Roma, I have inter.it version. Please, advise if you need that
    Last edited by Edlaut; 04 Apr 08 at 06:04.
    http://www.armenian-soccer.com
    Armenian Soccer Videos

Indonesia

32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member
    I should have all of them. If you want it, I can send it to you through mIRC. See the Scarpini highlights thread for instructions.

I have the two debut goals, regarding the Roma goal, I have it in inter.it version, but I was looking at getting the goal from the television camera then the celebrations then the replays because I will be using the celebration in my opening for the compilation.

Regarding mIRC, my computer just crashed, couldn't you upload it on zshare Handioyo and give me the link?

Indonesia

I'm sorry but I can't, Karim. For some reason uploading to those websites took years to complete for me but I can send stuff through mIRC pretty fast (100 kb/s).

That's gonna be a problem for me then becaue I will have to download mIRC well, MSN may be?

Indonesia

Just download it, mIRC is a small software and it's used by a lot of people so I guess it's pretty safe. MSN...Maybe but the main problem is MSN doesn't have a resume function in case the transfer is disrupted. Whatever flows your boat, Karim.

Fav. Player
    All at Inter

Armenia

29 Forum Supporter
    Han, which game is this one?

Recoba's inswinger goal against some team that I don't remember but iit was from the ede of the box after he assited himself with his heel
    Armenian Soccer Videos

Indonesia

I'm not sure if this is what Karim was talking about but I think it's Atalanta - Inter 2-3 (22 Sep 04). It's where he did the Zidane 360 before curling a shot from outside the box.

I want that goal and this goal which I think was against Como

Great, I will just repair my computer since I have been workin til now on my mum's laptop, give me a few days then I'll contact you again

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Norway

Quote Originally Posted by Karim View Post
    I want that goal and this goal which I think was against Como
    Yeah, it was the 2-0 goal away to Como in 2002/2003. I have it, although in poor inter.it quality. Btw, the Como goal was very similar to the goal vs Newcastle at St. James' Park the very same season.
    "It will be born here, at the "Orologio (Watch)" restaurant, meeting place of artists and it will be always a team of great talent. On this splendid night it's colours will be given: The black and the blue with a golden background of the stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Mourinho for Inter coach 2008/2009! --> Mourinho = Inter coach 2008/2009!

Indonesia

Well he didn't assist himself with his backheel against Como, I looked that up. I only have inter.it's version of that goal though.

Fav. Player
    All at Inter

Armenia

29 Forum Supporter
    I think it was vs Ancona - it's included on Inter Channel top 10 goals of 2003-04
    Armenian Soccer Videos

Han, let's waste les time and tell me which goals from the above do you have or Eldaut which are not inter.it versions

Fav. Player
    All at Inter

Armenia

29 Forum Supporter
    Give me one more day to check, pls.
    And the free kick vs Bologna - the season...??
    Armenian Soccer Videos

That was in the 2002-2003 season, we won he game 2-1 after we were down 1-0 from a certain Cruz goal, it was an away game.

Also I would love his free kick goal in Roma in the 2001-2002 season, that goal like in very much similar to the Mihajlovic goal in Roma in 2004-2005