Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Hleb

Fav. Player
    J.Zanetti

Nepal

21 10 years of FIF

Hleb

We do need a thread on this player, it seems.

All these rumours started from:

Inter accused of tapping up Arsenal's Hleb
    By Vicki Hodges
    Last Updated: 11:04am GMT 19/03/2008

Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger is considering whether to report Inter Milan to Uefa for an alleged approach for midfielder Alexander Hleb.
    Telegraph TV: Premier and Football League highlights

Hleb is thought to have left Arsenal's hotel room the evening before their Champions League last 16 second leg tie against AC Milan a fortnight ago to meet with representatives from the Italian side's rivals to discuss a potential move in the summer.
    Back to business: Hleb shone for Arsenal against Milan

It is claimed the Belarus international left the Melia Felix Hotel with the agent Claudio Vigorelli, who is an associate of international agent Vincenzo Morabito, a director of the leading English agency First Artist.

Wenger has since been made aware of the meeting and is deciding whether to report the Italian giants for tapping up the 26-year-old who is under contract at the Emirates until 2010.

Inter have long been admirers of the former Stuttgart midfielder and, while Morabito has admitted that Hleb did share a taxi with Vigorelli, he has refuted claims that the player held talks regarding a move to the San Siro.

"It's true that Hleb saw Vigorelli and they went out from the Melia Felix but it's not true that they went to talk to Inter Milan," said Morabito.
    advertisement

"They went for an ice-cream. We are sorry that Mr Wenger took it badly and complained because we have a good relationship with him."

Even if talks were innocent, Wenger is unlikely to be pleased by Hleb's decision to meet with one of the club's major power-brokers on the eve of Arsenal's huge match against Inter's rivals.

Hleb, however, went on to turn in a star performance in Arsenal's 2-0 win at the San Siro which set-up a last eight meeting with Liverpool.

It is not the first time Hleb has been caught in a tapping-up row having held a secret meeting with Hamburg director Michael Schroeder at a London restaurant in Feb 2006.

Wenger dismissed the rumours and said that Hleb and Schroeder had met through Hleb's younger brother, Vyacheslav, who used to play for the German side.

=========================================

To :

Inter denies meeting with Hleb
    Wednesday, 19 March 2008 14:37:29

MILANO- With regard to yesterday's report in La Stampa newspaper and today's articles in the British press, carried also by Italian news agencies, F.C. Internazionale denies having met with the player Alexander Hleb, and has received no letter of complaint from Arsenal.

(inter.it)

==========================================

Wenger said: "I was concerned and I didn't like that it happened.

"If the agent came to the team hotel then he should have asked me for permission to see the players. You cannot just see the players like that.

"All the rest we will keep secret.

"But Italy is well known for having good ice cream!"

Report: Nerazzurri snatch Hleb Saturday 12 April, 2008

Reports in the Italian media maintain Inter have agreed a five-year contract with Arsenal’s Alexander Hleb and £11m transfer.

While Barcelona among others were also interested in making a bid for the Belarus international, the newspapers in the peninsula insist there is only one winner.

Inter are said to have agreed a five-year contract with Hleb worth almost £2m per season plus a £11m transfer fee to the Gunners.

He is earmarked as the ideal replacement for Luis Figo, who is set to leave the club at the end of this term.

Figo had originally planned to retire and work as a director, but there is talk he has instead decided to keep going and end his career in America before training to be a Coach in Portugal.

Candidates for Figo’s position in the team had included Deco, but Inter considered the Barcelona midfielder to be too old for the ‘new’ Nerazzurri.

C4

This is someone from Xtratime and it better be true:

Hleb would do wonders for you guys. I don't usually agree with Jerns opinions when it comes to arsenal players cause he overhypes them on a regular basis. But this time he is right. With hleb, it's not about the assists or the shots on goal he gets (he doesn't shoot damn it). It's just that everything leading to the goal, he is involved. It's hard to take the ball from him. Imagine if he started shooting too, he'd be worldclass without a doubt.

Fav. Player
    Kovacic

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Considering the things what happened last summer in the Chivu case, I'm sure something has happened in this case too. I'm really concerned about this tapping. If they in someday can prove it, UEFA will hand a transfer ban to Inter. Clearly tapping has been Moratti's way to do these things and at some point it will hit him back.

And of course tapping is against the rules and all, so I don't like it that way either.

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano, Ib

Quote Originally Posted by CafeCordoba View Post
    Considering the things what happened last summer in the Chivu case, I'm sure something has happened in this case too. I'm really concerned about this tapping. If they in someday can prove it, UEFA will hand a transfer ban to Inter. Clearly tapping has been Moratti's way to do these things and at some point it will hit him back.

And of course tapping is against the rules and all, so I don't like it that way either.
    Wow. never heard of it. Do u have concrete info of Moratti doing it, or is it just rumours?

Fav. Player
    Maicon, Zanetti

F*ckin Hleb and his freakin stupid agent. Cant they come up with a better excuse, ice Cream? I mean seriously ice cream? You go out with an agent for an ice Cream? You only go for an ice cream with a girl so you can watch her lick the ice cream.
    They could have come with a better excuse, Milan have great strip clubs, we went to get a lap dance, or something like, we went to a brothel, cause we wanted to get Hleb laid with a hot Italian chick, he was tired of those fugly british chicks?

I am pretty sure, we had a chit chat with him, when he was in Milan. I dont see anything wrong with it. tapping up players is wrong, but doing it to a team who supports child labour, and legally taps up player with out paying a cent to their old club, I think its quite fair.

Just that we need to make sure Fifa doesnt get a hang of this, otherwise we would be fined. Not a transfer ban. LOL
    CAMPIONE D' ITALIA 2008-2009.

Fav. Player
    No Milan player

All big clubs approach players illegally and have been for a long time. Wenger himself is natoriosly known for poaching young players from their clubs. Barcelona publically complained about how fabregas was "stolen" from them. A few more examples are how Ronaldo went to Madrid, Ahsley cole and the Mourinho dilemma, Even Capello when he was at Roma approached Mexes and we all know what happened after. Roma always insist how their a gentelmens club, yet in the past 5 years are the only big club to be banned from the tranfer market. So this shit always happens and many times its the coach who takes the heat. Mancini had done it 3 times last season when he Told suazo and chivu how he would love them to come to Inter and even tried to persuade Nedved but it was Lablled as a "friendly call" u know lazio days.

Fav. Player
    R.Baggio

Shazzy, i think the ice cream excuse the best to use. The ****ing ice cream is that good!
    Black N Blue Heart

Formerly known as Kaynerazzuri

Indonesia

32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member
    Indeed.

Nutella gelato...

Fav. Player
    IBRA,ADRI,CHINO

Finland

72 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by shahz_nerazzurri View Post
    tapping up players is wrong, but doing it to a team who supports child labour, and legally taps up player with out paying a cent to their old club, I think its quite fair.
    "There are 2 great teams in Milan, Inter and Inter Primavera" - Peppino Prisco
    "Inter is a delightful disease which leaves everlasting scars" - Eugenio Bersellini

Fav. Player

Canada

How old is Hleb anyways, he looks older than Maldini but he's apparently in his early twenties. Do you honestly believe that's his real age lol?
    ████████████████████████████████████

*18* VERO

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano, Ib

He is 26. And he is from Belarus, not from Africa. In post-soviet countries they don't change their real ages.

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

South Africa

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by CafeCordoba View Post

You mean like Arsenal tapping up youngsters or like real madrid have been tapping up players for 100 years?? Unless you are stupid like chelsea and roma you won't get caught.
    Forza Inter per sempre!!!!
    Jose responding after the derby:"We could only have lost by having six people on the park, as even with seven, we would have won. "
    New Domain name
    www.forzainterforums.com

Fav. Player
    Maicon, Zanetti

Roma didnt tap up Mexes. There is a big difference between trapping up a player and signing a player, who is already on a contract.

Roma were incredibly stupid with the Mexes case, and I have no idea, how they thought they could get away with it. You sign a player, as a free agent, when that player is on a contract.
    CAMPIONE D' ITALIA 2008-2009.

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

South Africa

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by shahz_nerazzurri View Post
    Roma didnt tap up Mexes. There is a big difference between trapping up a player and signing a player, who is already on a contract.

Roma were incredibly stupid with the Mexes case, and I have no idea, how they thought they could get away with it. You sign a player, as a free agent, when that player is on a contract.
    Mexes and his agent told them his contract was over. Roma being stupid didn't study the contract which said that the french club had the option to extend it for another year and they exercised this option.

At least that's what I remember from the case.

In essence Roma did tap him up since if he is under contract he isn't allowed to talk to other clubs and if he wasn't talking to other clubs he couldn't sign a contract with roma,now could he??
    Forza Inter per sempre!!!!
    Jose responding after the derby:"We could only have lost by having six people on the park, as even with seven, we would have won. "
    New Domain name
    www.forzainterforums.com

Syria

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by moneymike View Post
    How old is Hleb anyways, he looks older than Maldini but he's apparently in his early twenties. Do you honestly believe that's his real age lol?

lol **** oath mate. He looks horrid.

Top notch player, good to see our management looking around for a good AM...thats heartening. (if its true of course)

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Croatia

41 10 years of FIF
    once again, Hleb is brillant player, my Inter dream since Stuttgart days...
    I want him to stay at Arsenal, if not, Inter would be just perfect.

Syria

10 years of FIF
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gcb1UAiBYS4 some of his skills and passes, exactly what we need.

Haiti

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by h2o View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gcb1UAiBYS4 some of his skills and passes, exactly what we need.
    Damn right. He isn't our spark in the central midfield, but he can definitely ignite one of our wings. Somewhat the replacement for Figo.
    Nulla è impossibile per questa Inter

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Taiwan

From my knowledge, Hleb natural position is AM and can fit very well into the whole behind two strikers. This is exactly what we needed for the 4-3-1-2 formation.

However, I believe he had been deployed on the wing (mostly right sometimes left too?) for Arsenal. Does he do well on the wings too? Havent been watching Arsenal lately. Because if he does well on the wings too, signing him will give us more option for the 4-4-2 formation as well.

Fav. Player
    Kovacic

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Darky View Post
    Wow. never heard of it. Do u have concrete info of Moratti doing it, or is it just rumours?
    Of course I don't have. If I would have it, the UEFA and FIFA would have it and Inter would get sanctioned.

Quote Originally Posted by Stefan
    You mean like Arsenal tapping up youngsters or like real madrid have been tapping up players for 100 years?? Unless you are stupid like chelsea and roma you won't get caught.
    Arsenal is getting their youngsters who don't have a real contract so it is not tapping.

But yeah, sure others do tapping also, but it's still wrong. For example, actually last summer there were two situations, Suazo and Chivu which were clearly tapping cases. At some day Moratti will get caught.

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano, Ib

Spreading the rumours? not gooood..