Page 1 of 17 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: Inter - Siena (11 May 08)

Fav. Player
    IBRA,ADRI,CHINO

Finland

72 10 years of FIF

Inter - Siena (11 May 08)

I want win, full house and Mancini informing that he will leave after this season. Too much asked? Prolly so.

Siena are safe and can play without any pressure. They aren't missing any key players as far as I know.

Balotelli-Cruz
    Jimenez
    Cambiasso-Zanetti-Vieira
    Maxwell-Chivu-Burdisso-Maicon

Likely to happen? Hell no.
    Last edited by alvaro; 05 May 08 at 11:07.
    "There are 2 great teams in Milan, Inter and Inter Primavera" - Peppino Prisco
    "Inter is a delightful disease which leaves everlasting scars" - Eugenio Bersellini

Fav. Player
    Milito

Hong Kong

81 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Please, give a convincing win at Meazza and seal the title. I'm tired of the stupid Roma players' "we believe" claims.

Bahrain

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Well alot of the players starting here will depend on the Lazio game as well...

I would rest a couple of the big players in the Coppa.Losing the Coppa wouldnt be a disaster,losing the Scudetto is.
    Ziyad Of Boston

Fav. Player
    Moratti, Mourin

Bahrain

Come on guys this is Inter!! We can easily lose the scudetto because it is in our blood to give up and accept to be losers!
    That's what exactly happened on 5th May 2002 and what could be happen on xx May 2008!!

I know I sound very pessimistic, but believe me I have all the reasons in the world to be so after what I've seen in this derby and the attitude I sensed starting from the president of this club down to the players.

I'm sure most of you have read what was published on inter.it and I just can't accept such rubbish!! No one seems sorry for disappointing the fans on yet another big occasion!! It seems that the everyone is convinced that the title is Inter's!!

I mean how can Mancini say "I was expecting to seal the title against Siena" and Vieira talks about celebrating the title in a stadium full of "interisti"!! I thought those players were winners in the past!! It seems that once you enter the Inter environment you are hit by the LOSING virus!!!

For us fans it would've been much sweater to celebrate the title against rival fans and in their own turf dudes!! Imagine how much celebrating the title today would've damaged the Milanisti!!

I'm so hurt to even talk about this game, but I'll just remind you guys that although Siena are safe and have nothing to lose, they could frustrate us and at best could manage a draw. Then what would the president the coach and the players will say?!

Of course its easy for them "we're still top and Roma will envy us for taking a 1 point lead into the final game of the season, especially that we will play against Parma who will be fighting for their Serie A survival, but anyway they are coached by Cuper now and surely he'll gift us the win"!!
    "Inter has always been a crazy team, they lose when they need to win and vice versa. It's in their DNA...".

Sandro Mazzola

"Why haven't I kissed the Inter shirt yet? For one reason only: first I have to win and earn the faith of all those who support me in this adventure."

Samuel Eto'o

Fav. Player
    J.Zanetti

Nepal

21 10 years of FIF
    Unless, Roma fails to win their last two games; we will lose our Scudetto if we fail to win against Siena. I hope that won't happen but there's something wrong with our Inter and lets see if Mancini fields Mario or not now. The reason being that we will be playing against Parma then and we suck bad when we have to play in pressure.

Fav. Player
    No Milan player

Forza INTER

Spain

This is a must win, i'am sure Roma will win Atalanta, they have no pressure at all, and the last game at Parma is not easy exactly.

We have a lot of pressure, what if we draw this? it's going to be the end of the world, i don't want to be pessimistic but it's what it is.

Fav. Player
    Sergio Busquets

Europe

Quote Originally Posted by Nerazzurri813 View Post
    Come on guys this is Inter!! We can easily lose the scudetto because it is in our blood to give up and accept to be losers!
    That's what exactly happened on 5th May 2002 and what could be happen on xx May 2008!!
    That will not happen mate. Not this time!

Atalanta can never be considered an easy rival,the bergamaschi are one the most dangerous teams in the championship and able to surprise you at any moment..
    Also let's not forget that Catania is also risking relegation and their last match against Roma will be crusial for them.They'te now facing Juventus next Roma and for the time being they're only 1 point above Parma..

We now face Siena and Parma whilst Roma faces Atalanta and Catania(much better and more unpredicable teams)..

So let's not always imagine the worst situation,even if we lead +1 before the final day,Catania will need victory against their opponents as much as Parma wants the same against us..

What I want to say is that it's not at all sure that Roma will take the most of 6 points in her last 2 games..

Why do you always make the worst predictions for Inter's matches?..

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano, Ib

Quote Originally Posted by mike_inter View Post
    Atalanta can never be considered an easy rival,the bergamaschi are one the most dangerous teams in the championship and able to surprise you at any moment..
    Also let's not forget that Catania is also risking relegation and their last match against Roma will be crusial for them.They'te now facing Juventus next Roma and for the time being they're only 1 point above Parma..

We now face Siena and Parma whilst Roma faces Atalanta and Catania(much better and more unpredicable teams)..

So let's not always imagine the worst situation,even if we lead +1 before the final day,Catania will need victory against their opponents as much as Parma wants the same against us..

What I want to say is that it's not at all sure that Roma will take the most of 6 points in her last 2 games..

Why do you always make the worst predictions for Inter's matches?..
    Buddy, we all want to be optimistic, but it's not easy after Derby.

Spain

I understand Mike, but we can't think about the other results as positive, we should concentrate on win atleast 1 of the 2 games left. We can't depend on Atalanta and Catania.

Fav. Player
    Icardi

Italy

84 Forum Supporter
    Siena is must win!... were at home for god sake... It would be good to see a convincing win this time around...
    ***FORZA INTER***

Follow me on Twitter
    @alessandrodiosi

Administrator of the Australian Inter page. Your welcome to join the community
    https://www.facebook.com/interaustralia

Indonesia

10 years of FIF
    I agree that we will probably lose the scudetto if we do not win this match. This is a very crucial match, and a must-win. If Mancini and the team really wants to celebrate the scudetto in a stadium full of Interisti, then there should be no reason whatsoever that they don't work their ass off in this match, and destroy Siena. I want a convincing win and nothing less. I want either Balotelli or Suazo to start and I want Jimenez behind them.
    Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica.

Fav. Player
    No Milan player

Ibra has said he might be able to play in this game.

Fav. Player
    NOT Il Capitano

Falkland Islands

0 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    We will surely win against Siena. Remember our dear Mancio had said "We will win the Scudetto against Siena". How can he go wrong!
    IO SONO INTERISTA

Fav. Player
    No Milan player

United States

All I know is, if we draw the last 2 games, and Roma won them....bye bye Scudetto.

And yeah, losing is in our DNA

I haven't got a chance to witness the winning INTER in the past 2 years. All I had in my memory is INTER prior Mancini. And yes, we do suck under pressure.

So I won't say Scudetto is in the bag just yet.

And remember, this is the first team that gave us a hard time after X'Mas break. The team that everyone said Inter would easily ate, seeing how we performed previously.

I hope Ibra plays. He is probably gonna be the one who decide the end result of this game.
    I learned about love, faith, and patience from Massimo Moratti.

Fav. Player
    NOT Il Capitano

Falkland Islands

0 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Ibra won't be back for this season. If we fail to win this one, then the knives will surely be out. The media and other clubs will make life hell with their stupid comments.
    IO SONO INTERISTA

Fav. Player
    Capello Milito

Sweden

I´m so scared

who wins it when after the final games inter and roma have equal points
    is it the goals during the season or the confrontations with roma

Fav. Player
    No Milan player

Inter win due to a better head to head record.