Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: The next Inter coach?

Syria

10 years of FIF

The next Inter coach?

Well we have a Mourinho Topic, but what if god forbid his not available. Who else would you like to see at Inter in 08/09? Maybe a poll mod's?

Indonesia

32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member
    List some names yo

And if he doesn't come I'll eat myself yo

Syria

10 years of FIF
    I dont know,

Hiddink
    Sven
    Advocaat (on fire at Zenit!!)
    Prandelli/Spaletti (are they even possible to sign?)
    Zenga

Er, I dont know.

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano, Ib

Anyone but Mclaren.
    Zenit is really on fire and Advocaat is really a good coach.
    Hiddink is a lucky bastard So, if we sign him, we will play badly, but suddenly our opponents will play even worse.
    No Sven please.

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    Sven is older Mancini...
    "This wonderful night will give us the colours for our crest: black and blue against a backdrop of gold stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Derby d'Italia, why the rivalry?
    My message to JuBe cunts

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Taiwan

Benitez

Fav. Player
    J. Zanetti, Cre

Mexico

Quote Originally Posted by lonewolf19 View Post
    Benitez
    Thats is the best option for CL without doubts, but a cadidate for both?? thats the problem....
    We dont make football, Nosotros hacemos Fútbol!

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Forum Supporter
    Whoever we get has to be a tactician and great at that....we need a manager who can change a team formation wise and mentally when we're down 1-0 and make it 1-2 or 1-3 and at the same time help nurture our young stars.......I can't think of any person for the job right now other than Mourinho who i don't even think would do a good job with our young stars.....But I feel Mourinho could make a big difference or actually putting faith that Mourinho could be the one....

Greece

10 years of FIF
    Ottmar Hitzfeld maybe?

Bahrain

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Hitzfeld could be good..Most important thing is to raise the mentality to the next level..No more crumbling under pressure.We need a coach who gets Inter to rise to the occassion,not vice verca
    Ziyad Of Boston

Fav. Player
    Icardi

Italy

84 Forum Supporter
    Mourinho for me... i wouldn't be happy with anyone else. This guy is perfect for an under achieving side like inter... so much to win. The only reason he never won a champions league with chelsea is because he played an unstoppable barca team who would of beaten anyone... Under him for a couple of seasons we can at least get top 4 in europe and be a favourite to win it.
    ***FORZA INTER***

Follow me on Twitter
    @alessandrodiosi

Administrator of the Australian Inter page. Your welcome to join the community
    https://www.facebook.com/interaustralia

Fav. Player
    Black & Blue

Poland

The topic says, anyone but Mourinho, and that is a tough call.

I personaly, would go for Spaletti. I admire him since his Udinese days, and I like how he entered the higher level of game, not like Del Neri, who is a good coach for small teams only.

But Spaletti won't leave Roma, there is no way at this point. They didn't win anything but CI since Spaletti arived, but he is not yet tired of it, and I think it will need couple more years to be at that point.

Prandelli, is a big risk, but it's the second italian coach I would pick, if it had to be italian. He showed class with Parma, then with Fiora, but again big risk.

There is a little lack of good coaches on the market at the moment. That's why it is so hard to pick someone. But I think Hiddink, could do alright. I like his vision of football for some time, but I'm little afraid if he would do good in Italy.

Lastly, I want to say a big NO to Benitez idea. I don't want us to become Milan or Liverpool, and find ourselves someday with UEFA competition on our hands. To me the league should always come first, and then goes CL trophy, and Benitez is an antichrist of this idea.
    Quote of the week:
    "Farewell - Let the Good Times Roll"
    --------------------------------------------------------
    F.C. INTERNAZIONALE, DEPECHE MODE, UNIA TARNOW - Nothing more...

Fav. Player
    Capitano e CN

Canada

66 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Bring back Tardelli

Fav. Player
    Luis Figo , Luc

Romania

1.Lippi
    2.Hiddink
    3.Prandelli
    “I can do everything through HIM who gives me strenght” Philippans III

Syria

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Luka View Post
    The topic says, anyone but Mourinho, and that is a tough call.
    No it doesnt, it says if he is not available

I would love Spaletti too mate. The guys a genius, I love the way his teams play. He could do plenty with a big, in depth squad.

Fav. Player
    JZ

If not Mourinho, I want Cesare Prandelli.

If we look at our squad, the one thing we are missing is a player who can turn a match on its head within minutes .. a proven match winner irrespective of who the opponent is (i.e. i m nt reffering to Ibra) So where can we get such a guy? Or rather who can be that man? Messi? Christiano Ronaldo? .. yeah can be, but not for Inter .. not at this point on time.

And now, cast your memory back to the time in 2003-2004 when we had Adriano - full blast. The best Adriano .. the lethal animal that he was. He was twice the player Ibra could ever hope to be, and more, much more effective than Messi - who i dare say, as talented as he is, is prone to niggles and injuries (Recoba anyone??)

Adriano is still on our books - yes he is no longer the same player. But then if one has to look at his best years in Italy - it was at Parma, under a certain Cesare Prandelli. Adriano and his striking partner Adrian Mutu. And all of us know the saga Mutu underwent after his transfer to Chelsea, the drug scandal and even the subsequent move to Juventus. He was all but a forgotten man, till Prandelli again took him under his wings - and today he is firing big time.

The Mutu-Prandelli story has proved that emotional and mental stress does not make you a bad footballer - u can not forget the way u play or the talent does not go down the drain overnight - all u need is direction and a mentor who knows u and believes in you.

And I honestly believe he can do the same with Adriano. And if we look at things, Adriano's and Mutu's careers have been pretty similar .. aint it? Adriano has stared scoring in Brazil - yeah it is the Brazilian league only, but goals are goals and for Adriano who i think had scored 1 in first 6 months here, and 5-6 in the last season - a tally of more than 12 (or more) within 6 months is good return.

And it is Adriano's own confession that to him Prandelli is like a elder brother, who understands him and believes in him. I agree he may not have the credentials for Europe, but then neither did Mancini when he came in. And for the records, Viola reached the SF of UEFA Cup before going out on penalties.

I say we sign Prandelli and give him Adriano - if this story takes the path I hope, not a lot better can happen .. except may be Mourinho.

Fav. Player
    Cambiasso,Zanet

Surprising to see no one suggesting Rijkaard's name.More to do with Barcelona's showing right now.

He is a Class coach nevertheless.It would mean more emphasis on playing style .It would be a worthwhile gamble on him if we dont get Mourinho.

Fav. Player
    JZ

Quote Originally Posted by Ajesh_Nerazzurri View Post
    Surprising to see no one suggesting Rijkaard's name.More to do with Barcelona's showing right now.

He is a Class coach nevertheless.It would mean more emphasis on playing style .It would be a worthwhile gamble on him if we dont get Mourinho.
    Personally I believe he wud be struggling defensively in serie A. There has to be the right balance.

Fav. Player
    All of them

Canada

what about mihailivic?!
    but seriously i want one of cesare , spaletti or mourinho for next season
    i'd like inter to play beautiful and win...
    NON MOLLARE MAI

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

South Africa

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajesh_Nerazzurri View Post

Rijkaard=never in my book. I don't want to see any former BBilan players coaching us.

My choices if the Special one isn't available are Benitez and Prandelli.

I think Rafa might do better in the Italian than the epl because of the more tactical nature compared to the gung ho epl. He did after all win la liga with valencia.
    Forza Inter per sempre!!!!
    Jose responding after the derby:"We could only have lost by having six people on the park, as even with seven, we would have won. "
    New Domain name
    www.forzainterforums.com