Page 68 of 69 FirstFirst ... 18586566676869 LastLast
Results 1,341 to 1,360 of 1362

Thread: Marijuana & alcohol thread

  1. #1341
    Adriano@10's Avatar
    Join Date
    22 May 04
    Posts
    6,335
    Thanked
    4,395 times
    Fav. Player
    Oba



    24 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Dylan View Post
    I'm literally taking tolerance breaks because I miss "the giggles" with weed.

    Except every few days I fuck up the break.
    I just started buying weaker weed from time to time so that the strong one brings the giggles back.
    Kind of fucked up but i could never survive an inter game without smoking a joint half way through.
    Which matches do you feel more, those with Juventus or Milan?
    "With Milan, without doubt. And I don't like the Rossoneri fans either because they have a way of behaving, particularly when they win, that I don't appreciate."
    Javier Zanetti

    #Fuck Conte


  2. #1342
    Candreva Crosses's Avatar
    Join Date
    05 Feb 16
    Posts
    5,800
    Thanked
    6,985 times
    Fav. Player
    Insigne & Sarri
    Old name
    EEeyOO

    Europe

    87
    Quote Originally Posted by Dylan View Post
    I'm literally taking tolerance breaks because I miss "the giggles" with weed.


    Except every few days I fuck up the break.
    4 months clean so far. I really miss the giggles so I told myself to take a big break(1 year if it's possible ) and then smoke like snoop for a week and enjoy it
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottishInterista View Post
    Thats why we got the chinese involved. The only people better at profiting from corruption than Chinese business men are Russian business men
    Quote Originally Posted by Palatiga View Post
    The difference between hazard and candreva is bigger than the difference between candreva and me, and i dont even play football

  3. Thanks (3): Dylan, MVD, phonk

  4. #1343
    phonk's Avatar
    Join Date
    27 May 18
    Posts
    1,196
    Thanked
    2,628 times
    Fav. Player
    Insomnia

    Europe

    As of lately I am really having issues keeping my tolerance down.
    Doesn’t really matter how long the tolerance break is, could be one week or one month. In the first 2-3 days I can get decently high but afterwards things tend to plummet. I'd probably need about twice the amount of weed to feel something.
    It’s really annoying tbh.
    I did it all for the nookie

  5. Thanks (3): AntonTheGreat, Dylan, MVD

  6. #1344
    AntonTheGreat's Avatar
    Join Date
    08 Jan 07
    Posts
    2,715
    Thanked
    1,014 times
    Fav. Player
    Kharja

    United States

    90 10 years of FIF
    I smoke casually every afternoon and feel my tolerance is still shit with good bud. But I def miss the feeling of being blitzed! I'd do the same if I could fucking sleep without it.
    Only One Inter

    I'm so high I can eat a Star

  7. Thanks (1): phonk

  8. #1345
    phonk's Avatar
    Join Date
    27 May 18
    Posts
    1,196
    Thanked
    2,628 times
    Fav. Player
    Insomnia

    Europe

    Quote Originally Posted by Adriano@10 View Post
    I just started buying weaker weed from time to time so that the strong one brings the giggles back.
    Kind of fucked up but i could never survive an inter game without smoking a joint half way through.
    For me it’s the opposite. Last time I lit one up during a game was against Chievo at the end of last season (at least I believe so) and we barely managed to hold on to a win. Almost gave me a severe panic attack During the Empoli game I would have probably suffered cardiac arrest.
    I did it all for the nookie

  9. Thanks (1): MVD

  10. #1346
    Wobblz's Avatar
    Join Date
    05 Aug 12
    Posts
    8,143
    Thanked
    15,593 times
    Fav. Player
    Baggio

    Bulgaria

    33
    Watching Inter games is a bad trip anyway...
    Inter is an artistic venture, almost poetic. It is capable of provoking immense, unreachable joy and bitter disappointment. Itís never done by half-measures.
    For me, Inter is the opening to new worlds and courage. Itís a strong passion, a marvellous illness. You can put up with the weaknesses and admire the courage, the same way you would with a son.
    ó Massimo Moratti



  11. #1347
    phonk's Avatar
    Join Date
    27 May 18
    Posts
    1,196
    Thanked
    2,628 times
    Fav. Player
    Insomnia

    Europe

    Quote Originally Posted by AntonTheGreat View Post
    I smoke casually every afternoon and feel my tolerance is still shit with good bud. But I def miss the feeling of being blitzed! I'd do the same if I could fucking sleep without it.
    Well, that’s the advantage of living in America, assuming it’s a legal state. Here I can get some really decent stuff, but not like over the top weed that catapults you into another galaxy.
    I did it all for the nookie

  12. Thanks (1): MVD

  13. #1348
    AntonTheGreat's Avatar
    Join Date
    08 Jan 07
    Posts
    2,715
    Thanked
    1,014 times
    Fav. Player
    Kharja

    United States

    90 10 years of FIF
    Its only legal for medical reasons, but the ease of getting a card and the states (Colorado and Cali) make it pretty easy to get impressive shit.

    This is almost the norm now but expensive: https://buyweedonline.eu/wp-content/...17bd55cbba.jpg
    Only One Inter

    I'm so high I can eat a Star

  14. Thanks (1): MVD

  15. #1349
    Candreva Crosses's Avatar
    Join Date
    05 Feb 16
    Posts
    5,800
    Thanked
    6,985 times
    Fav. Player
    Insigne & Sarri
    Old name
    EEeyOO

    Europe

    87
    Quote Originally Posted by phonk View Post
    As of lately I am really having issues keeping my tolerance down.
    Doesn’t really matter how long the tolerance break is, could be one week or one month. In the first 2-3 days I can get decently high but afterwards things tend to plummet. I'd probably need about twice the amount of weed to feel something.
    It’s really annoying tbh.
    I was there bro, now I'm free of it for 4 months. The sleeping part is hard but just start it out before a weekend. The first week is worst.
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottishInterista View Post
    Thats why we got the chinese involved. The only people better at profiting from corruption than Chinese business men are Russian business men
    Quote Originally Posted by Palatiga View Post
    The difference between hazard and candreva is bigger than the difference between candreva and me, and i dont even play football

  16. Thanks (1): MVD

  17. #1350
    Adriano@10's Avatar
    Join Date
    22 May 04
    Posts
    6,335
    Thanked
    4,395 times
    Fav. Player
    Oba



    24 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by AntonTheGreat View Post
    Its only legal for medical reasons, but the ease of getting a card and the states (Colorado and Cali) make it pretty easy to get impressive shit.

    This is almost the norm now but expensive: https://buyweedonline.eu/wp-content/...17bd55cbba.jpg
    waait im pretty sure it s now legal for recreational use in both colorado and cali!!
    At least when i was in sf i could buy from stores without the card also prices slightly dropped since the recreational use became legal.
    Which matches do you feel more, those with Juventus or Milan?
    "With Milan, without doubt. And I don't like the Rossoneri fans either because they have a way of behaving, particularly when they win, that I don't appreciate."
    Javier Zanetti

    #Fuck Conte

  18. Thanks (1): MVD

  19. #1351
    AntonTheGreat's Avatar
    Join Date
    08 Jan 07
    Posts
    2,715
    Thanked
    1,014 times
    Fav. Player
    Kharja

    United States

    90 10 years of FIF
    You are correct it is. I meant in my state it is only for medical. (PA)
    Only One Inter

    I'm so high I can eat a Star

  20. Thanks (1): MVD

  21. #1352
    Dylan's Avatar
    Join Date
    20 Jul 08
    Posts
    24,345
    Thanked
    24,781 times
    Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel

    Ireland

    13 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Candreva Crosses View Post
    4 months clean so far. I really miss the giggles so I told myself to take a big break(1 year if it's possible ) and then smoke like snoop for a week and enjoy it
    4 months? You're basically reset man go for it.
    david mcgoldrick


  22. #1353
    Adriano@10's Avatar
    Join Date
    22 May 04
    Posts
    6,335
    Thanked
    4,395 times
    Fav. Player
    Oba



    24 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Dylan View Post
    4 months? You're basically reset man go for it.
    Yeah man for me usually when i dont smoke for like a week i m already reset, or atleast i m fucking stoned after half a joint.
    Which matches do you feel more, those with Juventus or Milan?
    "With Milan, without doubt. And I don't like the Rossoneri fans either because they have a way of behaving, particularly when they win, that I don't appreciate."
    Javier Zanetti

    #Fuck Conte

  23. Thanks (1): AntonTheGreat

  24. #1354
    Candreva Crosses's Avatar
    Join Date
    05 Feb 16
    Posts
    5,800
    Thanked
    6,985 times
    Fav. Player
    Insigne & Sarri
    Old name
    EEeyOO

    Europe

    87
    Quote Originally Posted by Adriano@10 View Post
    Yeah man for me usually when i dont smoke for like a week i m already reset, or atleast i m fucking stoned after half a joint.
    1 week and you're already reset?

    You don't smoke that much do you? Try out doing it like snoop for 4 weeks and then tell me if 1 week is enough
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottishInterista View Post
    Thats why we got the chinese involved. The only people better at profiting from corruption than Chinese business men are Russian business men
    Quote Originally Posted by Palatiga View Post
    The difference between hazard and candreva is bigger than the difference between candreva and me, and i dont even play football

  25. Thanks (1): MVD

  26. #1355
    Adriano@10's Avatar
    Join Date
    22 May 04
    Posts
    6,335
    Thanked
    4,395 times
    Fav. Player
    Oba



    24 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Candreva Crosses View Post
    1 week and you're already reset?

    You don't smoke that much do you? Try out doing it like snoop for 4 weeks and then tell me if 1 week is enough
    Bro i smoke every day, like the first thing i do when i m off of work is roll a fat one. and i smoke pretty much every day since im like 16, not that i m proud of it actually i m at a point where i think taking it a bit easier would probably be better for me. But i just cannot help it when i dont have anything important to do.

    But i do quite often go on business to dubai and for obvious reasons i do not smoke there, and when i return usually after 5 days to 2 weeks the weed hits me way harder again.
    Which matches do you feel more, those with Juventus or Milan?
    "With Milan, without doubt. And I don't like the Rossoneri fans either because they have a way of behaving, particularly when they win, that I don't appreciate."
    Javier Zanetti

    #Fuck Conte

  27. Thanks (4): Candreva Crosses, Dylan, MVD, phonk

  28. #1356
    Candreva Crosses's Avatar
    Join Date
    05 Feb 16
    Posts
    5,800
    Thanked
    6,985 times
    Fav. Player
    Insigne & Sarri
    Old name
    EEeyOO

    Europe

    87
    Quote Originally Posted by Adriano@10 View Post
    Bro i smoke every day, like the first thing i do when i m off of work is roll a fat one. and i smoke pretty much every day since im like 16, not that i m proud of it actually i m at a point where i think taking it a bit easier would probably be better for me. But i just cannot help it when i dont have anything important to do.

    But i do quite often go on business to dubai and for obvious reasons i do not smoke there, and when i return usually after 5 days to 2 weeks the weed hits me way harder again.
    Must be an individual thing then. Me nor my friends work this way.
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottishInterista View Post
    Thats why we got the chinese involved. The only people better at profiting from corruption than Chinese business men are Russian business men
    Quote Originally Posted by Palatiga View Post
    The difference between hazard and candreva is bigger than the difference between candreva and me, and i dont even play football

  29. Thanks (2): Adriano@10, MVD

  30. #1357
    phonk's Avatar
    Join Date
    27 May 18
    Posts
    1,196
    Thanked
    2,628 times
    Fav. Player
    Insomnia

    Europe

    A method which works for me to dance around building tolerance is mixing up the way of consumption and scenery, at least short term.

    I usually smoke joints and I also have a glass pipe which I stopped using because I’m too lazy to clean it and it’s rancid as hell right now.

    When I'm hanging out with friends we sometimes smoke from a bong or a volcano, depending on the friend. I wouldn’t buy a volcano though because it’s waaaay to expensive for me.

    The good thing for me is that I don’t really mind longer breaks because when I have some bud at home I will always choose chilling over getting shit done and I can’t really afford that right now.
    I did it all for the nookie

  31. Thanks (1): MVD

  32. #1358
    Candreva Crosses's Avatar
    Join Date
    05 Feb 16
    Posts
    5,800
    Thanked
    6,985 times
    Fav. Player
    Insigne & Sarri
    Old name
    EEeyOO

    Europe

    87
    Quote Originally Posted by phonk View Post
    The good thing for me is that I don’t really mind longer breaks because when I have some bud at home I will always choose chilling over getting shit done and I can’t really afford that right now.
    Same. But tell me how some people smokes and it actually makes them more motivated to get shit done? If I smoke then I won't be motivated to work out for atleast 1 week. Sure, I can force myself to the gym but it will be fucking boring and I will be looking at the time atleast 3000 times. While others smoke one in the morning then another one when they come home and still get school work done.

    Fuck I'm jealous.
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottishInterista View Post
    Thats why we got the chinese involved. The only people better at profiting from corruption than Chinese business men are Russian business men
    Quote Originally Posted by Palatiga View Post
    The difference between hazard and candreva is bigger than the difference between candreva and me, and i dont even play football

  33. Thanks (1): MVD

  34. #1359
    Adriano@10's Avatar
    Join Date
    22 May 04
    Posts
    6,335
    Thanked
    4,395 times
    Fav. Player
    Oba



    24 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by phonk View Post
    When I'm hanging out with friends we sometimes smoke from a bong or a volcano, depending on the friend. I wouldn’t buy a volcano though because it’s waaaay to expensive for me.
    Yeah man the idiot that i am i bought a fucken volcano like two years ago i probably have used it like 10 times max since then, it s just not worth it unless you re a huge fan of it.

    Quote Originally Posted by phonk View Post
    The good thing for me is that I don’t really mind longer breaks because when I have some bud at home I will always choose chilling over getting shit done and I can’t really afford that right now.
    Same, thing is i still always have something at home and since i work from home i had to impose the rule on myselfe to not smoke before 5 pm otherwise i d never get shit done.
    Also it s not like i dont manage to avoid doing anything productive all day without weed, i mean look at this forum i should be working and i m already wasting my time on here.
    Which matches do you feel more, those with Juventus or Milan?
    "With Milan, without doubt. And I don't like the Rossoneri fans either because they have a way of behaving, particularly when they win, that I don't appreciate."
    Javier Zanetti

    #Fuck Conte

  35. Thanks (2): Candreva Crosses, MVD

  36. #1360
    phonk's Avatar
    Join Date
    27 May 18
    Posts
    1,196
    Thanked
    2,628 times
    Fav. Player
    Insomnia

    Europe

    Quote Originally Posted by Candreva Crosses View Post
    Same. But tell me how some people smokes and it actually makes them more motivated to get shit done? If I smoke then I won't be motivated to work out for atleast 1 week. Sure, I can force myself to the gym but it will be fucking boring and I will be looking at the time atleast 3000 times. While others smoke one in the morning then another one when they come home and still get school work done.

    Fuck I'm jealous.
    It seems to be a highly subjective experience. I don’t get it either how people get a boost in motivation when high. Personally I don’t mind hitting the gym after being down again, but while the chill effects still last I prefer to do other stuff which doesn’t force me to move.
    What I will never understand is how people can study after smoking a joint. I can barely understand some of the stuff I have to go over when sober... but when high? No chance at all.

    Though I have to admit there was one instance, or rather a handful of instances related to the same topic, last semester which was a different to my usual experience.

    I had two elective courses one being from 8am to 9:30am which was boring as shit and I usually slept through the whole lecture, also due to the fact that it was early as shit. After that I had like a break of 2 hours in which I always went to meet up my dealer who lives literally 2 minutes away from the place I was coming from. We usually smoked 2-3 fattys and afterwards I went to attend the 2nd course and holy moly that was so fucking interesting to listen to. I honestly was bummed when it was over Generally I’m having trouble keeping my eyes open during those courses or I just leave after signing the attendance list.
    This experience was really one of a kind, sadly it will probably never happen again

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Adriano@10 View Post
    Yeah man the idiot that i am i bought a fucken volcano like two years ago i probably have used it like 10 times max since then, it s just not worth it unless you re a huge fan of it.
    Yeah I know what you mean. Personally I don’t mind vaping but smoking just feels like the „proper“ way to consume it. Portable Vaporizers can be a fun little tool when you want to do it in public places because it barely produces any odor but other than that I don’t think they are that useful. And also it causes awful cotton mouth, way worse than with smoking.
    I did it all for the nookie

  37. Thanks (3): Candreva Crosses, Dylan, MVD

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •