Page 2 of 69 FirstFirst 123451252 ... LastLast

Thread: Marijuana & alcohol thread

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    Vodka with coke is not that good... But Vodka with juice is OK... However, I prefer not to mix drinks, I like them pure...

And Senad, I don't like rakija at all, it burns everything inside... but, if I don't have anything else to drink, it's fine by me...
    "This wonderful night will give us the colours for our crest: black and blue against a backdrop of gold stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Derby d'Italia, why the rivalry?
    My message to JuBe cunts

Fav. Player
    4 & 10

Bosnia Herzegovina

35 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Pajo
    And Senad, I don't like rakija at all, it burns everything inside... but, if I don't have anything else to drink, it's fine by me...
    Than, my friend you didn't tryed great Rakija, it's true that you will be destroyed but tomorow,when you wake up you will be like a new, there will not be any headechs&co.
    ... “Every time I see Walter Mazzarri’s Press conferences I have this doubt: Is he really such an idiot or does he just think we all are?”

Parma team manager Sandro Melli

Fav. Player
    R.Baggio

ive been craving a glass of whiskey for days now and thanks to the LCBO i cant have that...LCBO is the only place other than bars that sells alcohol.
    Black N Blue Heart

Formerly known as Kaynerazzuri

Sljivovica
    RECOBA & CORDOBA - OUR CURSE!

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Hasan
    Than, my friend you didn't tryed great Rakija, it's true that you will be destroyed but tomorow,when you wake up you will be like a new, there will not be any headechs&co.

Yeah man, I know... I have a friend, he always sais, "Get drunk with rakija, and tomorrow you are ready to be drunk again"... He is right, ah??

I remember last year on 1th May, we are going on picnic, I think that you know, and I got damn so drunk... My friends say that if someone else drinks that, he will die...

I was drinking this: 1,5 litres red wine, 1 litre white wine, around 350 ml rakija, almost litre Vodka with apple juice, at least 4 litres beer, and on the end, half litre ouzo.... Man, the next day I couldn't get up from bed all day...
    "This wonderful night will give us the colours for our crest: black and blue against a backdrop of gold stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

My message to JuBe cunts

Fav. Player
    Diego Milito

Croatia

you gotta be kidding me PaJO??
    Balkanac

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by SHAPESHIFTER
    you gotta be kidding me PaJO??

Nope, I'm not kidding... I will never be drunk like I was then... I tell you, the next day, I wasn't able to move, I was just lying and puking all day...
    I'm crazy son of a bitch I guess...

My message to JuBe cunts

Fav. Player
    Deki, Maxwell,

i dont love to get wasted 100% ! one time i drinked 1.5l of red wine alone for 30 mins and i was feeling like i gonna die ! from than i dont like fuking wine !
    now only BEER mass beer beer beer

Fav. Player
    Adriano

Israel

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Pajo
    Yeah man, I know... I have a friend, he always sais, "Get drunk with rakija, and tomorrow you are ready to be drunk again"... He is right, ah??

I remember last year on 1th May, we are going on picnic, I think that you know, and I got damn so drunk... My friends say that if someone else drinks that, he will die...

I was drinking this: 1,5 litres red wine, 1 litre white wine, around 350 ml rakija, almost litre Vodka with apple juice, at least 4 litres beer, and on the end, half litre ouzo.... Man, the next day I couldn't get up from bed all day...
    That is unbelivable, weren't you supposed to get liver poisoning?

Fav. Player
    R.Baggio

ur lucky to be alive pajo..ur ****ing crazy!
    Black N Blue Heart

Formerly known as Kaynerazzuri

Fav. Player
    Maldini, Weah

Croatia

Quote Originally Posted by Javier Zanetti
    That is unbelivable, weren't you supposed to get liver poisoning?
    Not exactly..Surely, he had some oleaginous changes in liver tissue, that was only temporary and not life threatening though..

However, he could've got acute inflammation of pancreas, very serious condition which sometimes results with severe damage of pancreas and other abdominal organs, and also can have lethal outcome..

Pajo, I guess your state the other day is memorized and such silliness won't be repeated, will it? I know I sound boring, but I've seen people dying after drinking smaller amounts of alcohol than you did..
    MILAN A.C.

Hungary

Quote Originally Posted by wittman
    Not exactly..Surely, he had some oleaginous changes in liver tissue, that was only temporary and not life threatening though..

However, he could've got acute inflammation of pancreas, very serious condition which sometimes results with severe damage of pancreas and other abdominal organs, and also can have lethal outcome..

Pajo, I guess your state the other day is memorized and such silliness won't be repeated, will it? I know I sound boring, but I've seen people dying after drinking smaller amounts of alcohol than you did..
    are you a doctor?
    "All right, Mr. Wright!" - György Szepesi, 1953. 11. 25., Wembley (Hungary-England)

Fav. Player
    Maldini, Weah

Croatia

Quote Originally Posted by szasza02
    are you a doctor?
    Yes, I graduated few months ago..
    MILAN A.C.

Hungary

congrats, then
    that's the hardest of all universities, as far as i know

to topic:
    i like almost all kinds of alcohol, from beers (my fav is zlaty bazant) and wines (Tokaji, Egri Bikavér, other hungarian and french wines), champagne (Törley and Moet Chandon), also bacardi and jägermeister...
    if there's a party, mostly i drink vodka first and keep up with beers afterwards
    champagne and wine if there's something to celebrate (b'days, new year's eve...), and bacardi or jäger specially when i travel to party (i mean travel FAR)
    my granfather has a very good pálinka made of pear which is strong as hell but also very delicious, and it's more than 10 years old now, i keep the most of it to my wedding (at that time i think it will be about 18-20 years old)
    "All right, Mr. Wright!" - György Szepesi, 1953. 11. 25., Wembley (Hungary-England)

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by wittman

Yeah I know... That was the first and last time I got soooo drunk... There were few other nights where i was very drunk, but not even closely to that... And I hope I never will, it wasn't good experience I tell you...

My message to JuBe cunts

Once a drinking competition was held in Lithuania and the winner of the competition died. Darwin award. :\ It came to my mind while reading Pajo's list.
    Quote Originally Posted by B-RaD View Post
    Merda will get past Celtic but that's as far as they'll go. This isn't the Milan of past years.
    Milan Campioni d'Europa!

Fav. Player
    Pupi

Mozambique

its all about the MOJITOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Fav. Player
    Sono Milanista

Well, I love to drink Vodka and cocktails.
    But sometimes I also drink beer or something else.
    Normally it depends on where I am and how much money is left for the month.

Fav. Player
    CN69

Italy

10 years of FIF
    Apple sours for £1 on student night

Seriously, pretty much anything apart from whiskey will do me.
    Juve - ladri colpevolia per sempre
    Una volta un ladro sempre un ladro

Liberta' per gli ultras

No al calcio moderno

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Canada

66 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Any booze is good booze.