Thread: Article 17/Webster clause

2,037 times
    Fav. Player

South Africa

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF

Article 17/Webster clause

Ok guys. If you want to discuss the rule and whether it's good or not we can do it here instead of the Hleb thread.

I have already said what I want to say on it. I see nothing wrong with it since it doesn't hurt Inter much. It creates more opportunities for us and I don't care for the small clubs.
    Forza Inter per sempre!!!!
    Jose responding after the derby:"We could only have lost by having six people on the park, as even with seven, we would have won. "
    New Domain name

2,358 times
    Fav. Player
    NOT Il Capitano

Falkland Islands

0 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Stef, I don't agree with your stance. I am happy it doesn't hurt Inter now but you never know in the long term.

And I would like seeing the smaller
    teams compete more. Maybe other rules need to be changed like giving more of a share of tv rights to smaller clubs in Serie A

131 times
    Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

I don't support it as it will cause a massive increase in the already sky-high wages. Also, it will not be good for football if all the same teams in every country occupy the top 4 spots. Soon we will have identical qfs in CL every year, because no smaller teams stand a chance.
    "It will be born here, at the "Orologio (Watch)" restaurant, meeting place of artists and it will be always a team of great talent. On this splendid night it's colours will be given: The black and the blue with a golden background of the stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Mourinho for Inter coach 2008/2009! --> Mourinho = Inter coach 2008/2009!