Spain->Barcelona
    England->Chelsea
    Germany->Bayern
    Portugal->Benfica
    France->Marseille
    Holland->Ajax
    INTER PER SEMPRE!

RUBE MERDA

This is a good idea, Pani. Why not include Holland too? :idea: Doing that would complete the game IMO.
    Juventus: 29 Scudetti

Inter: 13 Scudetti

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Greece

83 10 years of FIF
    This is a good idea, Pani. Why not include Holland too? Doing that would complete the game IMO.
    No problem!!!
    INTER PER SEMPRE!

RUBE MERDA

Indonesia

10 years of FIF
    I'll only predict those leagues which I'm familiar with.

Italian Serie A --> Inter
    Spanish La Liga --> Real Madrid
    England Premier League --> Chelsea

I don't watch the other leagues. The TV stations don't show their matches.
    Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica.

Jimmy
    Italy->Milan
    Spain->Real Madrid
    England->Arsenal
    Germany->Bayern
    Portugal->Porto
    France->Monaco
    Holland->Ajax

Italy:
    I want Inter
    Reality says Milan

Spain:
    I want Valencia
    Reality says Madrid

England:
    I want Man Utd
    Reality says Arsenal

Germany:
    I want Dortmund
    Reality says Werder Bremen

Portugal:
    I want Porto
    Reality says Porto

France:
    I want Lyon
    Reality says Lyon

Holland:
    I want PSV
    Reality says Feynoord

Scotland:
    I want Celtic
    Reality says Celtic
    Sveglia Ragazzi...Bilan e Rubentus non sono così stellari.

Our time will come, with or without your approval!

Fav. Player
    Ayrton Senna

Finland

Italy -> Inter
    Spain -> Barcelona
    England -> Arsenal
    Germany -> Werder Bremen
    Portugal -> Benfica
    France -> Marseille
    Holland -> PSV
    Peppino Prisco: "La gioia più grande? Scontata. Il Milan in B. E per ben due volte: una... a pagamento e una... gratis. Sono dell 'idea che una retrocessione cancelli almeno cinque scudetti conquistati e che la vittoria di una Mitropa Cup elimini i residui"

Peppino Prisco: "Io non rubo il campionato, e in Serie B non son mai stato"

Indonesia

32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member
    Italy
    I think Juve and Milan will contest for the Scudetto whereas Inter and Roma will fight for the 3rd and 4th spot. Inter and Roma are a relatively new team and they will need time to gel. Juve's squad doesn't look impressive for sure. Although they have added a great midfielder in Emerson, the shaky defense of last season hasn't been patched up. But, they have the genius Capello controlling the club.

Milan on the other hand; has done the best transfers in adding Stam, Dhorasoo and Crespo. Maldini played on the left against Lazio and looked like he was 26 instead of 36. Stam & Nesta are the meanest defence on Earth and Sheva started off with a bang. I fear that they will retain the Scudetto.

England
    Never rule out Man Utd and Juve. That is the rule of the thumb that I learn in 01/02 and 02/03. Man Utd's squad is depleted with Rio, Ruud, Saha and C.Ronaldo unavaliable at the start of the summer. Smith has looked to be a great buy already and I think he should start alongside Ruud instead of Saha. The key for Man Utd would be how does the team cope at the beginning of the season without their key players and will they be able to stay healthy since the back-ups don't look very impressive.

Chelsea hasn't made a progress from last season. New coach, new players and hence, time is needed to gel up. I don't believe that Mourinho will be able to deliver the league title next season.

Arsenal, like Milan, has done a superb transfer. They manage to keep all the key players in the club and do not make too many changes. The starting line-up will not differ too much (If there is any!) from last season and that is the key. Consistency & continuity will with them the league again, I think. Arsenal's depth is good except for the middle of defence. A long-term injury to either Campbell or Toure will be a disaster for them.

Spain
    Oh, this is so hard. Real Madrid added Samuel, Woodgate and Owen in a squad already full of stars. Real had 2 big problems last season. A grandmother-esque defence and a very thin squad. The former has been solved with the addition of Samuel and Woodgate. Samuel for me is the best defender in the planet alongside Nesta. And if Woodgate stays healthy, their defence is one of the best in the world. But the bigger problem, the thin squad, hasn't been solved yet. If they can remain injury free and only focus on the domestic title (As if they will!), they will be the winner.

Barcelona looks absolutely outstanding in 2004. Honestly, after looking at the start of the campaign, I never (Not even in my wildest dreams!) thought that they will finish at the 2nd spot. I don't really like Barca's transfers though. The squad has been broken. Old players were sold and too many new players were brought in. It remains to be seen how will they gel. I predict that they will be the winner because of one player and you know who that is. Never rule out Valencia though!

Germany
    To be honest, I never watch a full Bundesliga match. I don't know who are the strong teams there either. But Werder will surely miss Ailton's goal. I have never rate Klose highly and I don't believe that he can repeat Ailton's 24 goal campaign. I will go with the usual suspect of Bayern.

Portugal
    No idea AT ALL.

France
    Again, I'm very unfamiliar with this league. But I think Monaco will suffer from the loss of Rothen and their captain, Giuly. Chevanton looks to be a good addition and I hope Mimo does well there.

Holland
    Again, I have little knowledge of this league. Like Monaco, PSV has lost both of their wonder wingers in the summer. Robben moved to Chelsea and Rommedahl to Charlton. More importantly, they lost their talismanic striker in Kezman. I don't think Ajax lose any key players in the summer and hence I pick them to retain their league title.

Handyo

Fav. Player
    Deki, Samuel

10 years of FIF
    Juve ? Only if they buy Cannavaro or some other great defender.
    Now with Zebina and Legro as centrals they are just shit and nothing more.
    H. Cuper - Uno Di Noi Per Sempre !
    John Frusciante -

Re: Predict Champions...

My predictions:

Italy: Milan - Inter/Juventus
    Spain Valencia - Barcelona/Real Madrid
    England: Arsenal - Manchester U./Chelsea
    Germany: B. München - Werder Bremen/Schalke 04/Stuttgart
    Portugal: S. Lissabon - Porto/Benfica
    France: Monaco - Lyon/PSG
    Holland: Ajax - PSV/Feyenoord

Fav. Player
    Marco Maserati

Italy - AC Milan
    Spain - Real MAdrid
    England - Arsenal
    Germany - Bayern
    France - Lyon
    Portugal - Porto
    Holland - Ajax

Fav. Player
    J.Zanetti

Nepal

21 10 years of FIF

Re: Predict Champions...

Italy

Milan
    Milan's no doubt big favourites for the title yet again, but they also have some minor changes they have to make, which wud either make their team from very good to best, or might not help their team.

Stam's arrival is the thing I am talking abt. Maldini used to be a great LB, but same can't be said now, due to his age. Well, age doesn't seem to bother Maldini till yet, but lets hope it will now.

Crespo's arrival is also another question mark, if the strikers don't complain that much, it wud indeed only help Milan.

I am hoping that Milan's coach is forced (by coach himself) to use Stam/Crespo much more, thus not helping the team.

Juventus
    Yes, Handoyo is right. Never underestimate Juve and Man Utd. You never know. But still, I am hopeful that the changes made by Juve this time wud not help them. Same can be said for us, but lets hope for a different thing for us.

It wud be great if Juventus doesn't qualify for the Champs League. Some of you might say that it wud indeed help Juve for the Scudetto, which I might agree as well. Anyway, I wud be happy if Juve wud fail to qualify for Champs League. And the opposite for us.

Inter
    Even if I was a non-iter fan, I wud have said that Inter this time are really big favs, after Milan. We seem to have got the right coach. There seems to be planning done. If Davids excels as DM, if Veron shows his old form, if Adriano & Vieri clicks, if Burdisso/Cannavaro does the job well, if Stankovic, Emre, V.Meyde, Kara, Janku/Cesar do what's expected from them, THEN BETTER WATCH OUT INTERMILAN !!

Spain

Real Madrid - It does seem that their defence problem has finally been solved, but what abt defensive midfield ?? Helguera again ??
    But if they do get the DM, then beaware of those baasttards.

Valencia - They shud be competing for the title till the last moment, but I got no idea, if they are that good. Why didn't they spend the money for players like Cheventon, instead of Corradi/M.Di Vaio ?? They already had two main strikers, so a striker like Chevanton wud had been great, though M.Di Vaio wud also be good, but still.

Barcelona - Inter of Spain, that's how I wud describe Barca.
    Deco, Ronaldinho, Eto, Puyol, ...... - they have got one hell of quality players, their case is same like Inter and Juve's. They have to show their worth in the pitch, and not only on paper.
    btw, I do think that they will miss Cocu and Davids a bit more ??

England

Arsenal
    I see them as fav, along with Chelsea. They have almost the same squad, not to forget that Reyes might already have gelled with the squad, just like the case of Adriano and Stankovic in Inter. Had they sold Vieira, they wud had been in problem, but they didn't make that mistake, thus they are fav.

Chelsea
    A team to fear, even if they are the Inter of England. the difference between Inter and Chelsea is that they buy the right players, and not only star strikers,....
    Robben, Cech, Carvalho, Drogba, Kezmen, P.Fereira (?) are really very good buys, and who knows Mourinho might really show his worth.

Man Utd
    I wudn't put them as fav team to win the title, but they can take advantage if Chelsea or Arsenal make mistakes.

Italy

AC Milan
    Looks strungest for this season, They have the same squad and have added some world class players in Stam and
    Crespo.

Inter
    Inter have brought In a lot of world class players, espesialy in the midfield where Inter have braught the Argentinian playmaker Veron from Chelsea, and Davids who main deuty is to link the team together. Soon Janakulovski will folow. The big question is, can Mancio do what alle the other manegers coulden, make the team to a hole unit. If he can, then Inter will be Milans main rival.

Juve
    If juve wont's to compite with Milan and Inter, they defently needs to strength there defence. And they also need a world class striker up front.

Roma
    A weary young and interesting squad. But they need time, before they can compite with the other teams.

Spain
    Valencia have strengh there squad with Italian IN and have not lost there moste importent players so they looks strungest for this campaine, Barca have bought to many players, Reals squad is to thin.

England
    Arsenal looks much strunger then there opponent , Man U are to weak, Chelsea a total new team again.

Germany
    Leverkusen. Don't now much abaut this league.

France
    It's very dificult to see who can remove Lyon from the throne. So they must be main favorites. Monaco have lost there moste importent player to Barca and Morientes have returned to Real. I don't now much abaut the other teams.

Portugal
    The moste will say Porto, but the problem is that they have of loaded way to many players this summer and have got a new maneger. while Sporting Lisabon are almoste the same team as last year, so it will be a huge disapointment if they can't bring home the trophy.

Holland
    Ajax again.[/b]

Indonesia

Pravesh, Helguera is a good DM. He's not the best but he surely can get the job done. It was Beckham and Guti who were the DM last season.

Handyo

Italy

Milan- Their main force is the team-play. They kept all their players, and added 3 excellent players to the team. Stam is one of the greatest defenders in the world IMO and he toghether with Nesta and Maldini will form a real wall in front of Dida. Their midfield is world-class as well. Pirlo, Gattuso, Seedorf and Kaka should be the starters, but we must not forget Rui Costa, Ambrosini etc. Sheva is their main striker, while Crespo, Inzaghi and Tomasson will compete for the other attacking spot.

Inter - Not only the Inter fans, but every body who understands football says that Inter are one of the biggest favourites for the Serie A title. The defense has not been changed a lot. Burdisso has come while Adani has left. As for the left-back position a very reliable Favalli has come. The midfield has changed the most, world-class players joined Inter. Names like Veron, Davids, Cambiasso have cp,e to help Inter win the Scudetto after 15 years. There still is the biggest doubt, Vieri and Adriano playing toghether. Let's not forget the new coach, Roberto Mancini, who was Moratti's dream from the times he was a young-talent in Bologna. Let's wait and see.

Juventus - New coach - new look... IMO they are not as strong as they say they are. Their defense sucks. This is only about the pre-season, let's hope Cappello doesnt make any miracle, and they stay out of the title battle.

Spain

Real
    Valencia
    Barcelona

England

Man.Utd
    Chelsea
    Arsenal

France

Paris SG
    Monaco
    Lyon

Holland

Ajax
    PSV

Germany

Bayern
    Bayer
    Werder

Portugal

Porto
    Benfica
    Io ho il coure Neroazzurro.

Fav. Player
    J.Zanetti

Nepal

21 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Handoyo
    Pravesh, Helguera is a good DM. He's not the best but he surely can get the job done. It was Beckham and Guti who were the DM last season.
    Really....
    But isn't he a pure defender ?? Then again, a pure DM of the calibre of Vieira, Makelele, Emerson compared to Helguera shud be different, like you said he's not the best.

Who in Inter would you compare Helguera to ??
    Davids - I guess not.
    Farinos - ?
    Cambiasso - ?
    C.Zanetti - ?

Anyway, even though I know Helguera cud be used as DM, I got no idea how good he is.

Indonesia

Ah, it seems I used a word that is too wide. But I would compare him to our Cristiano. He's not the best but it's better to have one pure ball-winner than none at all. And injury to him and Real's done. Perhaps this is what they will do:
    • 1) Ask Owen/Morientes to partner Ronaldo up-front.
      2) Ask Raul to play as the left midfielder/playmaker.
      3) Ask Zidane to play like Pirlo and Beckham as the ball-winner.

:p

Handyo

Quote Originally Posted by Pravesh
    Quote Originally Posted by Handoyo
    Really....
    But isn't he a pure defender ?? Then again, a pure DM of the calibre of Vieira, Makelele, Emerson compared to Helguera shud be different, like you said he's not the best.

Who in Inter would you compare Helguera to ??
    Davids - I guess not.
    Farinos - ?
    Cambiasso - ?
    C.Zanetti - ?

Anyway, even though I know Helguera cud be used as DM, I got no idea how good he is.
    Ivan Helguera is originally a central defender. He is strong in the air and has OK positioning skills. Apart from Samuel he is their most reliable central defender. Real Madrid has a history of buying very few defenders, so now that they don´t have a DM who is a natural DM they can use Helguera to balance the team with so many offensive players. A Nerazzurri version of Helguera will have to be the sweeper type who is also versatile. So I would say a schooled Materazzi.

Unless they buy a last minute DM Helguera will be pushed upfield as Real Madrid´s ballwinner or DM if you like.

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

South Africa

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Italy -> Inter
    Spain -> Barcelona
    England -> Chelsea
    Germany -> Bayern Munich
    Portugal -> Porto
    France -> Monaco
    Holland -> Ajax
    Forza Inter per sempre!!!!
    Jose responding after the derby:"We could only have lost by having six people on the park, as even with seven, we would have won. "
    New Domain name
    www.forzainterforums.com

Quote Originally Posted by Gismo
    Ivan Helguera is originally a central defender.
    Gismo my friend, why do you like to say false stuff. Helguera is originally a DM. Played there all his life and only transfered to defence 3 seasons ago.
    Sveglia Ragazzi...Bilan e Rubentus non sono così stellari.

Our time will come, with or without your approval!