View Poll Results: How do you want to sign??

Voters
83. You may not vote on this poll
  • Deco

25 30.12%
  • Lampard

40 48.19%
  • Neither. Please specify who you prefer then.

18 21.69%
Page 1 of 57 12341151 ... LastLast

Thread: Lampard

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

South Africa

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF

Lampard

I think we might be pretty close to him so I am opening this thread.

Inter to lure Lampard
    Tuesday 20 May, 2008
    Inter are reportedly closing in on a sensational swoop for Chelsea midfield ace Frank Lampard.

The Nerazzurri are looking for a big-name addition to the squad to celebrate their centenary and President Massimo Moratti is said to have his heart set on England international Lampard.

Lampard has become increasingly unsettled at Chelsea this term since the departure of Portuguese boss Jose Mourinho and is expected to quit Stamford Bridge after refusing to renew his contract, which expires in 2009.

According to La Gazzetta dello Sport, Moratti met Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich last week and the pair made significant steps towards an agreement that would bring Lampard to San Siro.

The fee would reportedly amount to just £7m due to the imminent expiration of Lampardís contract, but the player would command £5.5m per season for four years.

Agent Steve Kutner has denied everything, but it is believed that he will change his tune after Wednesday eveningís Champions League Final.

Should Lampard join the Beneamata ranks many would see it as an indication that his former Coach Mourinho is on his way to replace Roberto Mancini, who conversely has been linked with the Chelsea bench.

Meanwhile, Interís shopping list is said to include Genoa wing-back Abdoulay Konko, who could be involved in a part-exchange with striking starlet Robert Acquafresca.

Romaís Alberto Aquilani remains a target, as does Marseille midfielder Samir Nasri, but the first priority will be to negotiate contract renewals with defensive duo Walter Samuel and Ivan Cordoba this week.

Forza Inter per sempre!!!!
    Jose responding after the derby:"We could only have lost by having six people on the park, as even with seven, we would have won. "
    New Domain name
    www.forzainterforums.com

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano, Ib

May be he is our Centenary Present.. Yet, i don't think that he is such a present..

Fav. Player
    Black & Blue

Poland

Lampard was asked about us today on a pre match conference:

"I don't usually make decisions. I am very happy here. This is not the time to think about the future. I'll think about that in the summer. For now, I only want to think about the match. The disappointments from previous years have made me want it even more. Losing in the final has already been forgotten. We want to win." Simon Greenberg, Chelsea's spokesperson, adds: "We haven't been contacted and we haven't received any offers for Frank, and we are not interested in trading him." We'll see.
    "This is not the time to think about the future", "I'll think about it in the summer".

The best is last quote from a chelsea spokeperson. He says they are not interested in trading him, and then he says: "We'll see"

I think his chances of coming here after this interview has rissen to more than 50%.
    Quote of the week:
    "Farewell - Let the Good Times Roll"
    --------------------------------------------------------
    F.C. INTERNAZIONALE, DEPECHE MODE, UNIA TARNOW - Nothing more...

Greece

10 years of FIF

If this is the present, I'd send it back within a blink of an eye

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Norway

Quote Originally Posted by Luka View Post
    Lampard was asked about us today on a pre match conference:

"This is not the time to think about the future", "I'll think about it in the summer".

The best is last quote from a chelsea spokeperson. He says they are not interested in trading him, and then he says: "We'll see"

I think his chances of coming here after this interview has rissen to more than 50%.
    The "We'll see" seems to be comment made by the author of the article, not something the spokesman said.
    "It will be born here, at the "Orologio (Watch)" restaurant, meeting place of artists and it will be always a team of great talent. On this splendid night it's colours will be given: The black and the blue with a golden background of the stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Mourinho for Inter coach 2008/2009! --> Mourinho = Inter coach 2008/2009!

Fav. Player
    Black & Blue

Poland

Quote Originally Posted by Forza ragazzi View Post
    The "We'll see" seems to be comment made by the author of the article, not something the spokesman said.
    I stand corrected.
    Quote of the week:

Fav. Player
    Sergio Busquets

Europe

This team is gonna be a real joke with all these english rumors that marching to us. We're ready to comeback to black again!

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Norway

Quote Originally Posted by Luka View Post
    I stand corrected.
    What? What do you mean?
    "It will be born here, at the "Orologio (Watch)" restaurant, meeting place of artists and it will be always a team of great talent. On this splendid night it's colours will be given: The black and the blue with a golden background of the stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Fav. Player
    Black & Blue

Poland

Quote Originally Posted by Forza ragazzi View Post
    What? What do you mean?
    That is the term which means, that the person admits that was wrong.

ps. Thanks for pointing out my mistake.
    Quote of the week:

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Norway

Okay thanks for filling me in.

Jimmy
    By all means! Except for Gerrard, the best two-way midfielder in the world, who could fit very well in our current tactics. But yeah, that tactic will probably vanish depending on who's the coach.

Now add a ridiculously good offensive midfielder to this squad, and we are incredible in midfield.

Fav. Player
    Murillo

Colombia

he is a great MF but at 30...... I dont know I dont want us wasting our money on him..... dont see him starting in 3 years
    can we stop buying fking MFs!!!

Fav. Player
    Milito

Hong Kong

81 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    we need creativity...we already have enough workhorses like Stankovic. Don't waste money please.

Fav. Player

Canada

Lampard's technical ability and shots put Stankovic to sleep, we're talking about a midfielder who had 20 goal seasons.

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Taiwan

We should get him if the price tag were 8 mil (last time I checked).

Fav. Player
    J.Zanetti

Nepal

21 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by h2o View Post
    Not saying that Lampard will surely join Inter but the way the interview was going there, he and the Chelsea club had to deny all these rumours. The reporters were asking Lampard - "Sir Alex can bet on money that C.Ronaldo will be staying with them next season as well going to this final, bla bla, whereas same can not be said of Chelsea ...."

Thus, they had to deny this rumour I guess. Anywaz, we will know have a slight idea in a week time.

Fav. Player
    Capitano e CN

Canada

66 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by moneymike View Post
    Lampard's technical ability and shots put Stankovic to sleep, we're talking about a midfielder who had 20 goal seasons.
    True. Never compare Deki to Lampard. Lampard is superior in almost every aspect to our beloved Serb lol. In the end, I don't really care if he comes or not.

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Taiwan

Srsly, look at our team, I would say yes to almost any of the AMs or two-way midfielders we are linked to. We absolutely lack creativity and I would personally welcome any of these: Hleb, Lampard, Diego, Deco, as long as they come at a resonable price. IMO, we need to sign at least one or two pure AM, or one pure AM with another two-way midfielder.

Fav. Player
    All of them

Canada

we don need him! Deki is a smaller clone (copy) of him, but not MUCH smaller on his days...
    we should be after creative midfielders instead! players like Hleb, Diego , Roni and...
    NON MOLLARE MAI