Page 626 of 626 FirstFirst ... 126526576616623624625626
Results 12,501 to 12,511 of 12511

Thread: Josť "The Special One" Mourinho

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

I rate Guardiola more as well, now. There has been too many times where Mou had no other tactic than parking the bus. He is less successful with that than he makes it look like.

Now I def think Mou has better subs and his thinkering is one of a kind , but overall Pep is making his team a well oiled machine. Just look how many points are between first and second club in mid december. Props are due.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

2. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, Javier'sSon

Canada

If Guardiola were to join an Italian club, I feel it would be in the style of Ac Milan (not the current Milan but what they were before).

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

If Mourinho had such results at Inter, I would lose my mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

Greece

10 years of FIF
    I wouldn't want Guardiola at Inter. Excellent coach, but completely different philosophy from the club. We're a 'refuse to lose' kind of club traditionally, he's on the other side of the spectrum, and I obviously don't mean 'refuse to win'...

He has earned the right to be poached by the rich clubs but everyone looks at him like the spoiled kid from a wealthy family that had everything ready. Whereas Mourinho is looked at like some self-made champion because of his success starting at Porto. It's sort of true. And it adds to what I mean in the first statement. Guardiola has this "rich prick" attitude and CEO mentality. We're more used to having guys like Mourinho, Simeone, Herrera etc who are almost the opposite personality of Pep. The "work your ass off to be rewarded" kind of approach. Mancini I'd argue was more similar to Pep, which is why I never really liked him at Inter.

But Guardiola wouldn't have gotten the chance at Barcelona if he wasn't really good. Even as a player it was obvious that this person would become at least a good coach. Though Barcelona hiring Luis Enrique makes all this look bad(he wasn't really good with their B side either).

Fav. Player
    Italian Beckham
    Old name
    EEeyOO

Europe

Quote Originally Posted by wera View Post
    I rate Guardiola more as well, now. There has been too many times where Mou had no other tactic than parking the bus. He is less successful with that than he makes it look like.

Now I def think Mou has better subs and his thinkering is one of a kind , but overall Pep is making his team a well oiled machine. Just look how many points are between first and second club in mid december. Props are due.
    But you are talking about tactics and then you talk about the fucking bus. Did Mourinho play every game "park the bus" with us 2010? As I recall it wasn't like that but I do remember Guardiola playing the same fucking shit every fucking game and then when Mourinho's park the bus worked perfectly against him he couldn't do jack shit even though he knew same shit would happen next game.

Barcelona/Guardiola supporters must be clueless. If someone is passing the ball 10000 times per game what would you do, chase the ball exactly like Guardiola would like you to do or fall back and enjoy their passing skills only to watch them miss 16 shots.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by wera View Post

If Mourinho had such results at Inter, I would lose my mind
    Bro, don't talk about mind man when you've/we've already lost it(look our latest seasons). After Mourinho left we'd been completly shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by vitomins View Post
    LOLOLOL I have lost every ounce of respect I ever had for Barcelona. The biggest fuckin sore losers I have ever seen.

I would be embarrassed to call myself a Barca supporter. They lose a match and the entire country digs in archives for some kind of explanation, because it is impossible for them to lose.

I do not even know why the mods allow you stay here. Posting this garbage on here is an insult to my team because you are saying that we must cheat in order to win. I really hope the mods do something with you, because I do not need to come to an Inter forum to see my club's great name be trashed with your garbage.

I now hate Barcelona as much as Juve and Milan...

You and your club make me sick.

Greece

10 years of FIF
    Ah, "park the bus" discussion. I remember the 3-1 game rather vividly. We basically made them run up and down until Maicon's teeth were smacked out by Messi. Everyone just remembers that 2nd leg where we played our typical game which is 'safe for around 30 minutes' and then 'hit on the counter', but guess what happened before the 30 minutes had passed? Motta was sent off for... nothing. So we "parked the bus" and thus "Mourinho always parks the bus" was born. Don't remember Chelsea having any complaints after we beat them twice that we 'parked the bus'.

Playing with caution does not equate to "playing ugly" and "parking the bus". The FIFA video game generation should start watching real football for once.

Fav. Player
    Italian Beckham
    Old name
    EEeyOO

Europe

Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    Ah, "park the bus" discussion. I remember the 3-1 game rather vividly. We basically made them run up and down until Maicon's teeth were smacked out by Messi. Everyone just remembers that 2nd leg where we played our typical game which is 'safe for around 30 minutes' and then 'hit on the counter', but guess what happened before the 30 minutes had passed? Motta was sent off for... nothing. So we "parked the bus" and thus "Mourinho always parks the bus" was born. Don't remember Chelsea having any complaints after we beat them twice that we 'parked the bus'.

Playing with caution does not equate to "playing ugly" and "parking the bus". The FIFA video game generation should start watching real football for once.
    Exactly and please fucking please, when Barcelona are up in a 1-0 lead. What was their signature move then? Hold the ball and only pass. Never ever heard I anyone talk shit about that. It's the most cuntiest move ever.

Do that to a 12 year old innocent child who've never been angry in his life at FIFA and he'll smash your head into the tv. (not that is has anything to do with real life but meh)
    Quote Originally Posted by vitomins View Post
    LOLOLOL I have lost every ounce of respect I ever had for Barcelona. The biggest fuckin sore losers I have ever seen.

I would be embarrassed to call myself a Barca supporter. They lose a match and the entire country digs in archives for some kind of explanation, because it is impossible for them to lose.

I do not even know why the mods allow you stay here. Posting this garbage on here is an insult to my team because you are saying that we must cheat in order to win. I really hope the mods do something with you, because I do not need to come to an Inter forum to see my club's great name be trashed with your garbage.

I now hate Barcelona as much as Juve and Milan...

You and your club make me sick.

Wallace
    Fav. Player
    Wallace
    Old name
    Wallace

Brazil

88 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Mancini's only similarity to Guardiola is his stubbornness, but it's stubbornness to play like shit.
    Wallace

Fav. Player
    JZ4

Quote Originally Posted by Candreva Crosses View Post
    Are you kidding me?

Is this a fucking joke? Triggered.
    Should I say it again? We overrated his tactics or lack thereof. At this point his ideas are definitely outdated. Guardiola is the better tactician by far. Mou was a great man manager and motivator but he doesn't seem to have that going for him anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    I think that comes from the pundits and media more than anyone. Personally I don't mind, I'm for results and trophies. But has to be said Mou has put together an expensive team (spending almost as much as Guardiola) with a wealth of attacking talent yet it's not quite clicking.
    "Last person I called "Darling" was pregnant 20 seconds later!" Lord Flashheart.

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo

Kuwait

Quote Originally Posted by CoolMan44 View Post
    If Guardiola were to join an Italian club, I feel it would be in the style of Ac Milan (not the current Milan but what they were before).
    IMO it would be in the style of Juve.

I would welcome him at Inter. I honestly don't want to face his team in Serie A. If I had to choose between Guardiola and Mou (or any other coach) to coach Inter, I would choose Guardiola.

Fav. Player
    JZ4

Quote Originally Posted by Ronaldo View Post
    IMO it would be in the style of Juve.

I would welcome him at Inter. I honestly don't want to face his team in Serie A. If I had to choose between Guardiola and Mou (or any other coach) to coach Inter, I would choose Guardiola.
    would need a billion dollar investment on players... don't think more than 1 or 2 from the current squad is an ideal player for him to work in his systems.
    "Last person I called "Darling" was pregnant 20 seconds later!" Lord Flashheart.