Loved how cool the kid was.

3. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Best Forum Newcomer
    Mourinho: 'Inter a love affair'
    By Football Italia staff

Jose Mourinho described his time at Inter as “a love affair” and warned he will not end his career at Manchester United.

The Special One took the Nerazzurri to the Treble in 2010, winning the Scudetto, Champions League and Coppa Italia before he left for Real Madrid.

“There were some wonderful moments in my career, but also some controversy and some bad moments,” Mou told Telefoot in France.

“Winning in Europe with Porto, representing your country, was special, as it put me in the history books for both the club and Portugal.

“Inter became something truly special. For me, it was like a love affair. It was an old squad, probably their last opportunity to win something important for this generation.

“We won it, giving incredible joy to the Inter fans and the Moratti family. I have no regrets. I know that when I left for Real Madrid, it might not have been the best time, but it was what I wanted, to face the strongest Barcelona side in history.”

Now he is at Manchester United, having won the Europa League last term.

“I knew it would be difficult here, but that’s what I am like, I seek out challenges. The only thing I can say is that I am still a Coach with ambitions and the desire to try other things. I am certain I will not end my career here.”

5. Thanks (3): AbdiWirajaya, MVD, Toninu

Fav. Player
    Bossvaldo

South Korea

89 Forum Supporter Most Humorous Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rasha View Post

Child murder.
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

»\_(ツ)_/»

7. Thanks (2): king_elnino, rfU

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

Said Matić will play even tho he is injured. That is the truth..... no lies like with David Silva or Lacazette.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

Fav. Player
    JZ4

19 games, 3 wins for Mou, 7 draws
    "Last person I called "Darling" was pregnant 20 seconds later!" Lord Flashheart.

Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel

Brazil

71 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    HI think he's having a hard time connecting with the new generation of players, not seeing too many player willing to die for lately like his first Chelsea and Inter sides.
    PUT CRESPO IN LGI

11. Thanks (4): firmino, Kev9Inter, Ronin, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Cambiasso

Albania

Quote Originally Posted by Toninu View Post
    HI think he's having a hard time connecting with the new generation of players, not seeing too many player willing to die for lately like his first Chelsea and Inter sides.
    I think that Guardiola is just better.
    The guy has the longest winning streak in La Liga, Bundesliga and now Premier (or basically every league he has coached in).

I will be grateful to Mou all my life for the treble but if i have to choose the new coach after Luciano cycle between him and Guardiola i would choose Guardiola every time...

13. Thanks (1): Kev9Inter

Fav. Player
    Miranda

Italy

a generational gap kind of thing? never thought of it before, but i like this theory
    My username has nothing to do with the player of loserpool fc, it is just a reference to an Italian novel.

Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel

Brazil

Quote Originally Posted by firmino View Post
    a generational gap kind of thing? never thought of it before, but i like this theory
    Well what separated Mourinho from other managers is the fact that he is ultra prepared and that his team is usually fully behind him, it seems that he's failed to do this in his last 3 stints at Real, Chelsea and Man Utd. I think at the Real the problem was that it was hard to instil the mentality of being the underdog and having the whole world against you and the generational gap could have been a problem with Chelsea and Man U.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by junior55 View Post
    I think that Guardiola is just better.
    The guy has the longest winning streak in La Liga, Bundesliga and now Premier (or basically every league he has coached in).

I will be grateful to Mou all my life for the treble but if i have to choose the new coach after Luciano cycle between him and Guardiola i would choose Guardiola every time...
    Guardiola definitely plays a better style of football, no argument but Mou usually could motivate his team, someting which i don't see him doing lately.
    PUT CRESPO IN LGI

Greece

10 years of FIF
    Well, both Man Utd and Real Madrid are the complete opposites of what Mourinho is. And Chelsea aspires to become another Man Utd so it's not as if they're compatible, especially in his return it made no sense and the whole culture he instilled was gone.

At this point he should go to the Portuguese NT and sit there for maybe 6 years (2 Euros and a World Cup) if the job is available after the 2018 World Cup.
    Otherwise he should move to a team that can motivate him. The only problem is that I can't really spot any that could be challenging enough and available other than Milan(which I doubt he will ever go to unless he misses the city so much). Potential teams could include Atletico, Napoli, Valencia, Lazio but all seem to be covered with relatively overachieving coaches. Can't see him going to the German league or to a French team not called Monaco or PSG. If he was an idealist, he could move to a club like Fiorentina, Torino, Real Betis or another midtable team from Italy or Spain with a big enough fan base but hasn't been in the football map for a long time. Ironically, the best coaches in the world in the 60s and 70s moved to random clubs and countries more often than not but this kinda stopped in the late 80s and early 90s. Would be great to see someone like Mourinho restart the trend. He's probably the only one with the personality to do so and I guess he has enough money to not worry if his next paycheck has a 2 or a 5 in front of the 6 zeroes.

17. Thanks (1): junior55

Fav. Player
    Handanovic
    Old name
    QuantumOfSolace

Brazil

I think Mourinho cares more about trophies than anything else, can't see he coaching clubs less ambitious than himself.

I definitely see him at PSG at some point, I remember him saying he wanted to make them a powerhouse even before they were filthy rich.

Fav. Player
    Spalletti!
    Old name
    icardiscores

Yugoslavia

91 Forum Supporter Most Pessimistic Member
    Guardiola in Inter?!
    Nah...don't see it happening,it would look interesting and I would be very intrigued but I can't picture it...I can't picture him in Italy at all tbb
    I also don't want Mou back...he can only ruin his first stint here a la Manshitni tbh...he can't top his achievements here...and I think his methods and values are dying in this new generation of footballers as well...

In a perfect world I'd have Spallo coach us for the next 5 years and then give Giampaolo a shot(Samp's coach)

Poslano z mojega F5121 z uporabo Tapatalk

Fav. Player
    Cambiasso

Albania

Quote Originally Posted by JJM View Post
    Guardiola in Inter?!
    Nah...don't see it happening,it would look interesting and I would be very intrigued but I can't picture it...I can't picture him in Italy at all tbb
    Actually i think he loves Serie A from his time in Italy and probably is very intrigued to prove that his style can win even in a tactical league such as Serie A. Anyway even he comes probably will choose Milan or Roma/Napoli.

Unfortunately Inters story has always shown that "Strong" type coaches are preferred , so probably Simeone .

Anyway long live Spallo ....

Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel

Brazil

Quote Originally Posted by Quantum View Post
    I think Mourinho cares more about trophies than anything else, can't see he coaching clubs less ambitious than himself.

I definitely see him at PSG at some point, I remember him saying he wanted to make them a powerhouse even before they were filthy rich.
    I can see parallels between us when Mou joined and PSG, domestic dominance and major hunger in Europe, making them an underdog against the big clubs, I think Mou can do a good job there.
    PUT CRESPO IN LGI

22. Thanks (1): Quantum

Fav. Player
    Miranda

Italy

just for fun, this is what tacitus writes about the old emperor galba (who was 70 y.o. when became emperor and only lasted 7 months): "There were even men who talked in angry terms of the feebleness and avarice of Galba. The strictness once so commended, and celebrated in the praises of the army, was galling to troops who rebelled against the old discipline, and who had been accustomed by fourteen years' service under Nero to love the vices of their emperors, as much as they had once respected their virtues.

parallels in history?
    My username has nothing to do with the player of loserpool fc, it is just a reference to an Italian novel.

Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel

Brazil

Quote Originally Posted by junior55 View Post
    Actually i think he loves Serie A from his time in Italy and probably is very intrigued to prove that his style can win even in a tactical league such as Serie A. Anyway even he comes probably will choose Milan or Roma/Napoli.

Unfortunately Inters story has always shown that "Strong" type coaches are preferred , so probably Simeone .

Anyway long live Spallo ....
    I wouldn't want Mou back now, firstly he's too expensive and plus Spalletti is just as good.
    PUT CRESPO IN LGI

Fav. Player
    JZ4

I wouldn't want Mou back now, firstly he's too expensive and plus Spalletti is just as good.
    Spalletti is better tactically, Mou is (was) the better manager overall. We overate Mou's tactical nous in this forum, massively. Guardiola is head over heels above Mou no question.
    "Last person I called "Darling" was pregnant 20 seconds later!" Lord Flashheart.

Fav. Player
    Italian Beckham
    Old name
    EEeyOO

Europe

Quote Originally Posted by rfU View Post
    We overate Mou's tactical nous in this forum, massively. Guardiola is head over heels above Mou no question.
    Are you kidding me?

Is this a fucking joke? Triggered.
    Quote Originally Posted by vitomins View Post
    LOLOLOL I have lost every ounce of respect I ever had for Barcelona. The biggest fuckin sore losers I have ever seen.

I would be embarrassed to call myself a Barca supporter. They lose a match and the entire country digs in archives for some kind of explanation, because it is impossible for them to lose.

I do not even know why the mods allow you stay here. Posting this garbage on here is an insult to my team because you are saying that we must cheat in order to win. I really hope the mods do something with you, because I do not need to come to an Inter forum to see my club's great name be trashed with your garbage.

I now hate Barcelona as much as Juve and Milan...

You and your club make me sick.

Greece

10 years of FIF
    I can't unread this.