Results 13,521 to 13,540 of 13560

Thread: Josť "The Special One" Mourinho

Fav. Player

Belgium

Quote Originally Posted by JJM View Post
    This year, Inter will be the champion of Serie A! "

-JosŤ Mourinho

Sent from my BLA-L29 using Tapatalk
    It's a way to put pressure on his good 'friend' Conte.
    I'am sure Mourinho would have jumped at the chance to revive Inter, but two Jubentino blocked his way

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo L.N.D.L

Albania

Guess he's gonna stay unemployed this year

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

but maybe he'll take over Bayern next season
    Quote Originally Posted by wera View Post
    if Mauro doesn't leave this summer, I'm moving to Forza Wolverhampton Forums until he does
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

Fav. Player
    Solskjśr

India

18 Forum Supporter Nostradamus
    Quote Originally Posted by wera View Post
    but maybe he'll take over Bayern next season
    Doubt it. There was rumors that they wanted Tuchel or Nagelsmann, so if Nagelsmann does well at Leipzig he might be next coach.

5. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, MVD

Fav. Player
    Maicon

Spain

10 years of FIF
    So probably PSG, as they will fail again in CL.

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

United States

86 FIF Special Ones 10 years of FIF
    He is studying German.
    Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    This season is unfortunately a 5 season setback. We were 1.5 mercato away from becoming a top team, now won't really have expectations of winning an important trophy until 2025.

8. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    Mourinho: 'My Inter the greatest'
    Football Italia

Jose Mourinho reveals he struggled to leave Inter for Real Madrid and “relied on Louis van Gaal’s ego” to beat Bayern Munich.

The Coach took them to historic heights in 2010 when winning the Champions League, Scudetto and Coppa Italia.

When his final match in charge, the Champions League Final against Bayern Munich, was played in Madrid, he had already signed for Real.

“I have to tell you something I’ve never said before,” Mourinho confessed in a special interview with Italian online platform DAZN.

“The reason I didn’t go back to Milan after the game is because I thought if I had returned to Milan, I never would’ve gone to Real Madrid.

“I wanted to escape from my emotions. I didn’t even go into the dressing room, as I wouldn’t have been able to control myself.

“I had made the decision to go to Real Madrid. I hadn’t signed the contract yet, but I had decided. I’d already said no to them twice and a third time was impossible.

“I just knew and feared that returning to Milan to celebrate the Champions League would make me change my mind. That was my mistake.

“I do miss my players. You can’t turn back time, we cannot experience again those moments, but I do miss them. I will say one thing remains: they are my friends and I am their friend. That is how I see them: friends forever.

“We won three trophies in the span of 15 days and Diego Milito scored four goals. Historic.”

Mourinho had some harsh words for then-Bayern Munich Coach Van Gaal when describing the Champions League Final triumph.

“I knew Van Gaal, I knew that his ego would be an advantage for me and I relied on that. The Final was won before we even set foot on the pitch.

“We achieved something unique and that gave me an eternal bond with this club and this country. Inter in 2010 weren’t just the greatest Inter in history, but also the team with the greatest achievement in Italian football history.

“Those players and I are icons. Italy made football history and we reached its pinnacle.”
    Luis Figo: "When I signed for Inter it was simply about looking for football happiness."

Fav. Player
    Maicon

Spain

10 years of FIF
    Now paying the karma for being a traitor to us.

11. Thanks (2): Nero Indigo, wera

Fav. Player
    Conte

Saint Kitts Nevis Anguilla

No top teams want him now, regrets always come late, if he wasnt abandon us after the treble jube wont dominate the serie A in this last decade.

13. Thanks (2): Alex de Large, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Egypt

10 years of FIF Most Diverse Poster
    Maybe that strong bond he had and 'betrayed' by leaving had a bad effect on team morals the years after which marked the start of our downfall, among other factors of course. It's like the infinity stones, using it grants you your wishes, but at a high price.

Quote Originally Posted by GenDire View Post
    They should put the whole squad on the sex offender list for exposing themselves in front of 10,000 children

15. Thanks (2): Alex de Large, MVD

Fav. Player
    Black & Blue

Poland

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex de Large View Post
    Now paying the karma for being a traitor to us.
    Quote Originally Posted by b4h4mooth View Post
    No top teams want him now, regrets always come late, if he wasnt abandon us after the treble jube wont dominate the serie A in this last decade.
    Still feeling nostalgic about the guy, but can't deny those above feelings. I'm glad about 1 thing though. This feeling he has is a good feeling, because it shows Inter is again beginning to be an opportunity for coaches, not coaches being opportunity for Inter. I hated that feeling that coaches think "I will ditch Inter this year, but they will come to me again the year after that, and the year after that, no sweat". Like we were another Fiorentina or something. I want that "I cannot turn them down the 3rd time" same for Inter and now I think we're getting there. I want the coaches (and players) to have that feeling that if I reject Inter now, they might never come back for me again. That's why I'm so angry every time I listen to Simeone's interviews where he basically says like Inter should be gratefull he WILL coach Inter some day like it's a fact. No no boy, it's not a fact.
    Quote of the week:
    "Farewell - Let the Good Times Roll"
    --------------------------------------------------------
    F.C. INTERNAZIONALE, DEPECHE MODE, UNIA TARNOW - Nothing more...

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo

Romania

Quote Originally Posted by b4h4mooth View Post
    Disagree. Juve would still dominate this decade.
    Inter at that time was a ticking bomb. An old team (average age of the team was high), extremely expansive and a club with dark red balance sheet. Plain and simple that team was too expensive for our possibilities.

18. Thanks (2): Mad Biscione, William

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Europe

Forum Supporter
    It’s a tough one, I wish we had Mou back but I think conte will do a job for us and based on what we’ve seen so far It would be hard to argue that the management didn’t make a good call on this.

Fav. Player
    ALL OF THEM

Great Britain

Wherever he goes next he will have to improve them. His record is looking at bit dodgy now. On the way he acts as in talks i used to like it and think, Yeah he is cool. Then it started wearing thin with me. Started to annoy tbh. I still rate him. But i would NEVER want him back with us.

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Europe

Forum Supporter
    ^ you referring to his talking whilst he was at Man Utd cause that was a man who was clearly miserable and fucked off! I mean, for starters he was living in Manchester.

With the exception of his tenure at Man Utd I like his interviews. Some are very witty and skillfully done with traces of ego and brilliance in them

22. Thanks (1): MVD

Old name
    the dude

Aaland

Quote Originally Posted by Devious View Post
    Maybe that strong bond he had and 'betrayed' by leaving had a bad effect on team morals the years after which marked the start of our downfall, among other factors of course. It's like the infinity stones, using it grants you your wishes, but at a high price.
    Only the soul stone comes at a high price.

Horrible analogy Dev.

So much for being my fav fifer.

Where is Kenny?

On topic: not buying the love he says he has for us. Not saying that he is not fond of Inter and the guys he had under him. But saying he never came to celebrate because he would've stayed, is total bs.
    Guacamole

24. Thanks (1): Devious

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo

Romania

Quote Originally Posted by Jane The Virgin View Post
    Only the soul stone comes at a high price.

Horrible analogy Dev.

So much for being my fav fifer.

Where is Kenny?

On topic: not buying the love he says he has for us. Not saying that he is not fond of Inter and the guys he had under him. But saying he never came to celebrate because he would've stayed, is total bs.
    Really! Then, this was my feeling! If he had come to Milano to celebrate, with all the love and warmth we had for him, it could have been a possibilty to say: Fuck! I stay one more year!
    Don't forget! It was 2010, Mourinho was then hands-down the biggest coach in football. He could have go wherever he wants!

Poland

Goal.com writes - not his words - that he "stays in touch with his former players via a social media group chat labelled 'The Treble'."

https://www.goal.com/en-om/news/i-wo...h1u8qm8ty84hzr

27. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Maicon
    Old name
    Black Jesus

Dominican Republic

They should merge it with the FIF what’s app group.
    Platano Power
    TIMO WERNER

29. Thanks (5): delaurentis, GenDire, MVD, Rain, thatdude

Fav. Player

Belgium

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wAG5ZUJ4eI
    Josť Mourinho: Tactics, Inter 3 Barcelona 1 – Masterclass

My apoligies if this has allready been reposted. Mourinho explains here in detail how he defeated Barcelona.