Page 674 of 674 FirstFirst ... 174574624664671672673674
Results 13,461 to 13,478 of 13478

Thread: José "The Special One" Mourinho

Fav. Player
    Perisic

United States

86 FIF Special Ones
    Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    It would be much better to read what the person you are replying to has said before hitting the buttons... Is this any different from what I wrote here?

http://forzainterforums.com/showthre...=1#post1823410

That would be great if it was the only time you mentioned this. I don't feel like digging through all of your posts to find every other time you said that this would definitely not happen.

2. Thanks (1): ForzaNerazzurro

Fav. Player
    Ur mum

Colombia

I don't know, man, if the reports are true, it's just sad to see that our first option is still waiting for Juventus to take a decision, like we're some kind of second fiddle.
    Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    All Inter fans are balding, unemployable losers. Some have latent homosexual tendencies.

4. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo

Romania

Quote Originally Posted by Big Willy View Post
    I don't know, man, if the reports are true, it's just sad to see that our first option is still waiting for Juventus to take a decision, like we're some kind of second fiddle.
    Come on, let be realistic! We cannot announce Conte before Empoli game!
    Even if Conte secretly already signed, would be one or another cunt who will say that Conte is waiting for Juventus! They need to sell their newspapers!

6. Thanks (2): Big Willy, Kakaroto

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Pakistan

95 10 years of FIF
    So he said no to Juventus' offer. According to La Repubblica, due to his Interismo. Hopefully we see more that in here and the club too.

Spit in the face of him and of Interismo when we have Conte and Allegri as priorities and blocked Mourinho's number.
    Thats because they have won more the last 5 years. It ain’t Football Manager.
    Spoiler: text 

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by vitomins View Post
    That would be great if it was the only time you mentioned this. I don't feel like digging through all of your posts to find every other time you said that this would definitely not happen.
    No need to go through all posts, just as many as needed to follow an existing conversation where you come at conclusions that aren't justified based on what said poster had mentioned. Saves everyone some trouble.

That wws two pages back.

- - - Updated - - -

https://twitter.com/AlfredoPedulla/s...85786608558080

#Mourinho ieri era in #Portogallo

Mourinho yesterday was in Portugal

These journalist are something else. And people who believe all the reports are their easiest bait.
    Noi non siamo gobbi di merda

Conte uomo di merda

Fav. Player
    Perisic

United States

86 FIF Special Ones
    No need to go through all posts, just as many as needed to follow an existing conversation where you come at conclusions that aren't justified based on what said poster had mentioned. Saves everyone some trouble.

That wws two pages back.

Ok....

Mourinho cannot stand the filth of Juventus, he's never going there. I would worry about us trying to convert Conte into a real person though.
    So he said no to Juventus' offer. According to La Repubblica, due to his Interismo. Hopefully we see more that in here and the club too.

Spit in the face of him and of Interismo when we have Conte and Allegri as priorities and blocked Mourinho's number.

A rumour that circulates in Italian football is that Mourinho's refusal to Paratici included the phrase "I came to Italy an honest man, that's how I want to keep it".

Sounds too Mou to be true

https://twitter.com/AlfredoPedulla/s...85786608558080

#Mourinho ieri era in #Portogallo

Mourinho yesterday was in Portugal

These journalist are something else. And people who believe all the reports are their easiest bait.

Says the person who believes every single story that supports his opinion at the time. Even you started to get worried about these reports, saying "weirder stuff has happened." haha

10. Thanks (2): ForzaNerazzurro, Wings

Greece

First of all, that first quote is from the Conte thread, replying to something very specific and part of the Conte uomo di merda thing. And do I really have to be explicit in every single post? I of course mean that under normal circumstances Mourinho isn't joining Juventus. But it is evident that we are pushing for a Rubentino scum and that may (or may not) affect Mourinho's judgment who has been waiting for our response for months and no one other than Zanetti from the club is willing to speak with him! Do I have to mention this all the time?

As for the final quote, I'm merely mocking the journalists for contradicting each other and making it seem so obvious that they are 'playing at' each other. And as for all the reports remark, I'm talking about the people who take literally everything that is mentioned at the media and think there's some sequences of events that everyone follows. So Journalist A says situation X is a fact, Journalist B says that situation X is a possibility, Journalist C says that situation Y is the only possibility and that X is not possible -> average person who believes everything: situation X was about to happen officially but then situation Y appeared which is the course of action that was taken. It's even funnier when people are trying to connect dots on entirely different scales to prove their point of view: We signed Nainggolan, we didn't sign Rafinha; hence we didn't sign Rafinha because we signed Nainggolan. There's a shitload of examples that I won't bother going over with. You can see at least a couple of them posted every day here.

In addition, when it comes to me, I'm not believing every report out there. I hardly pay attention to most of them and don't even trust media unless I find them plausible, know who is reporting it instead of a generic "Sky" or "Calciomercato" or "Tuttomercatoweb" etc and when it comes to some news that I mention myself, I'm rather careful to cross reference them or make sure that it's obvious that I'm mentioning some journalist's story on a transfer rumour.

Now about what really happened with Mourinho it's not very easy to find out today or in the next few days but only after the next moves take place, which is unknown for the time being. The safe bet is when the season officially is wrapped. We also don't really know if Mourinho was in Turin, Portugal or anywhere else. Could have been in both Portugal and Turin for all we know.

But for the character Mourinho I stand by what I said. He's not someone who would consider Juventus under almost any circumstances. We are very close to pushing him to consider them with our Rube fetish. And it's disgusting behaviour from our club. You may like it because for whatever reason you think hiring Conte is a wise idea and hiring Mourinho is some sort of backwards step.

Unless you really want to nitpick and want everything to be taken 100% literally - which is a form of insanity imo that I don't think you subscribe to - I haven't really said anything that contradicts my stance, no matter how much you're trying to prove that.

P.S: It's rather naive to portray me as someone who's not objective and doesn't share or post all types of information. It'd only work if it were true and valid. I guess I hadn't posted this either:
    A guy called Santini (also from a local station) broke the news about Mourinho being in Turin with Agnelli, claimin that no photos are available. We'll see what happens, I'm still having doubts over Mourinho being the Juventus manager but I've seen weirder shit happen. These guys keep conflicting each other. They claim a meeting may have been set by Mendes but Agnelli isn't really willing to hire Mourinho, he just likes Mendes so much and likes to be on his good side*.

But we have lost our right to blame Mourinho for any decision he makes. We want fucking Conte. Since Mourinho has lost it and Conte is such a superior manager, I'm guessing a lot of people should rejoice at the prospect.

* https://twitter.com/pisto_gol/status...73403193315328
    Last edited by brehme1989; 21 May 19 at 19:36.

Conte uomo di merda

Greece

Edu Aguirre, a journalist in Spain very close to Cristiano* has laughed off the idea that Cristiano called Mourinho to join him at Juventus and called it Gazzetta's fantasies. Not sure if he implied GdS or sports newspapers in general. https://twitter.com/goodmadness1/sta...439923712?s=19

* https://www.instagram.com/p/Bu7SSGFA...=1pyr2yu0adaly

https://www.instagram.com/p/BjUd3HAg...=15o0bi1kiipm4
    Last edited by brehme1989; Yesterday at 10:34.

Conte uomo di merda

13. Thanks (1): ForzaNerazzurro

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    Mourinho: Juventus move unlikely due to Inter past

The number of candidates for the vacant post in Turin is short enough that the former Real Madrid coach has been mentioned but it is a long shot.

José Mourinho is still mulling his options as the curtain falls on the 2018-19 season after his departure from Manchester United last December but the possibility of the former Chelsea, Real Madrid and Porto boss taking over at Juventus seems remote due to another major club on his CV and his achievements there: Inter Milan.

According to reports in Italy, Cristiano Ronaldo has asked that Mourinho be considered for the job as the Portuguese aims to become only the second player in history after Clarence Seedorf to win the Champions League with three different clubs.

Mourinho, for his part, would relish the opportunity to add to his two Champions League successes and thus join Zinedine Zidane, Carlo Ancelotti and Bob Paisley on three European triumphs but his success with Inter in 2009-10 – it is exactly nine years to the day that Mourinho’s side beat Bayern Munich 2-0 in the 2010 final in the Santiago Bernabéu – remains a thorn in the side of Juve, who have now won the competition since 1995-96 and have been runners-up on five occasions since then.

Mourinho and Juve fans in Champions League spat

Mourinho’s proven track record in Europe and Ronaldo’s uncanny ability to hammer in goals in the competition could be seen as a perfect solution for Juve – sources have confirmed to AS that the Portuguese duo remain on good terms despite the occasional falling out during their time together at Real Madrid – but Mourinho’s declared love for Inter and a nasty exchange between the then-United manager and Juve fans during the 2018-19 group stage in Turin are a combination that makes even a brief marriage of convenience seem unlikely.
    https://en.as.com/en/2019/05/22/foot...96_982275.html
    Luis Figo: "When I signed for Inter it was simply about looking for football happiness."

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Pakistan

95 10 years of FIF
    Reports that he has rejected Juve.
    Spoiler: text 

16. Thanks (1): Candreva Crosses

Old name
    Khaled

Vatican

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Salute to him, not everyone would have done that if they indeed did approach him.

18. Thanks (1): Candreva Crosses

Aaland

Now lets hope Rube go for Cunte and its fait accompli and we have no choice but to go for The Special One.

20. Thanks (1): D-Sky

Fav. Player
    Icardi

Saudi Arabia

Quote Originally Posted by raiden View Post
    Now lets hope Rube go for Cunte and its fait accompli and we have no choice but to go for The Special One.
    I really hope so. Although Jose’s last few seasons hasnt been the best, I still feel he would do an incredible job here, the emotional aspect will be important as well as the tactical one. He should be the first choice if he is available.

I wouldnt mind Conte at all but he should be second choice.
    Forza Inter

22. Thanks (2): bjwam4, D-Sky

Greece

Marotta will go for Allegri before that.

And Sarri after him.
    Heck, I even think he'd go for Mihajlovic before considering him too.

Conte uomo di merda

Serbia

Heck, I even think he'd go for Mihajlovic before considering him too.
    I'd go for Mihajlovic over a lot of other Italian managers. He is more of a Gattuso than Allegri in terms of intelligence but I am absolutely sure that he would weed out all the drama out of the squad and everyone would be put in their place.

This is the guy who told Ljajic to fuck off for refusing to sing our NT anthem before the match, just to put things into perspective.

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

United States

I'm not seeing the problem with that...?

On one hand, the Italian anthem is beautiful. On the other hand, fuck forced patriotism. I know I've had enough of that bullshit in the U.S. where the National Anthem is played before every single sporting event for some really archaic reasons. Enforced patriotism is cancer.

Greece

Enforced?
    You are there to represent your country, that's the bare minimum.

Conte uomo di merda

Fav. Player
    Oba

24 10 years of FIF
    Can we stop this discussion right here before it gets out of hand and mods have to delete posts and shit?
    Which matches do you feel more, those with Juventus or Milan?
    "With Milan, without doubt. And I don't like the Rossoneri fans either because they have a way of behaving, particularly when they win, that I don't appreciate."
    Javier Zanetti

#Fuck Conte

28. Thanks (1): ForzaNerazzurro