Page 657 of 657 FirstFirst ... 157557607647654655656657
Results 13,121 to 13,137 of 13137

Thread: José "The Special One" Mourinho

Vatican

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    1) We are going to spend a lot of money in the summer regardless of the coach's name. If bringing Mourinho means even more quality spending, sign me up. And I don't even want Spalletti to leave, it's just a great opportunity like the one was had 11 years ago.

2) We are not going to build a new stadium. We don't even have to. We essentially need to privatize/buy the Meazza, hopefully as sole owners and the surrounding area. And that's not up to us. So we're not saving money for a stadium and neither is Suning. Those funds will not be directly tied to club finances anyway.

2. Thanks (1): Devious

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Egypt

10 years of FIF Most Diverse Poster
    I think Mouh could be afraid of turning back here, he knows if things didnt go well he’d risk sobataging his legacy and the reputation he has built at Inter.

Quote Originally Posted by GenDire View Post
    They should put the whole squad on the sex offender list for exposing themselves in front of 10,000 children

4. Thanks (4): AbdiWirajaya, M.Adnan, MVD, rfU

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

Can't wait for another Quaresma.
    Quote Originally Posted by JJM View Post
    I couldn't care less about the thanks on a football forum lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Argentina

I hope Inter stay away from Mourinho at least until he improves his recent track record. He left Madrid, Chelsea, and MU in hostility with the clubs' boards, staffs, and players. His recent stint in MU does not put him in the good light either as he squandered massive funds only to end up in dumping the players' careers and placing MU in midtable. Not to mention they look clueless and even bested by smaller clubs whose worth is a fraction of MU.

And then there is continuity issue with Inter. Spalletti has done a good job in Inter as we qualified for UCL and we are still on the right track for our consecutive UCL after many years of mediocrity. He is not infallible though as he is deservedly criticized especially for our UCL exit. However, constantly tinkering with coaches and players will lead us nowhere as history shows us. I still remember in the dark ages when the entire FIF longed for settled coach in stable tenure, how they were willing to wait several years in continuity and to progress in baby steps. Here we are and to conclude, the football fans have laughable patience indeed.
    http://irequis.wordpress.com/
    Feeling up the senses like a night in Giuseppe Meazza

7. Thanks (3): AbdiWirajaya, CafeCordoba, MVD

Fav. Player
    Doina Turcanu

Tokelau

Quote Originally Posted by Irequis View Post
    I hope Inter stay away from Mourinho at least until he improves his recent track record. He left Madrid, Chelsea, and MU in hostility with the clubs' boards, staffs, and players. His recent stint in MU does not put him in the good light either as he squandered massive funds only to end up in dumping the players' careers and placing MU in midtable. Not to mention they look clueless and even bested by smaller clubs whose worth is a fraction of MU.

And then there is continuity issue with Inter. Spalletti has done a good job in Inter as we qualified for UCL and we are still on the right track for our consecutive UCL after many years of mediocrity. He is not infallible though as he is deservedly criticized especially for our UCL exit. However, constantly tinkering with coaches and players will lead us nowhere as history shows us. I still remember in the dark ages when the entire FIF longed for settled coach in stable tenure, how they were willing to wait several years in continuity and to progress in baby steps. Here we are and to conclude, the football fans have laughable patience indeed.
    Midtable is the definition of Man Utd since SAF retired. Mourinho actually brought them to the highest position in the league.
    FC INTERNAZIONALE

I thought football in Italy had changed, but it seems that a zebra never changes its stripes.
    FAK GOBBY

9. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, MVD

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Argentina

Quote Originally Posted by Ed. View Post
    Midtable is the definition of Man Utd since SAF retired. Mourinho actually brought them to the highest position in the league.
    Correct and that will be the position Mourinho leads to again if he was not fired.
    http://irequis.wordpress.com/
    Feeling up the senses like a night in Giuseppe Meazza

11. Thanks (1): AbdiWirajaya

Fav. Player
    Solskjćr

India

18 Forum Supporter Nostradamus
    Quote Originally Posted by Irequis View Post
    Correct and that will be the position Mourinho leads to again if he was not fired.
    If finishing 7th, 4th, 5th was midtable then good chance Jose was leading us to lower table finish.

When he was sacked we were 9 points behind Arsenal and closer to Newcastle who were in 14th place than Chelsea who were in 4th. Also just 5 points above Brighton who were in 13th place.

Glad he got sacked, shame it wasnt before the start of the season.

Also his comments on Salah Shame for him that every interview is recorded, so he can;t get away with spouting bs all the time.

13. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, MVD

Indonesia

I curious about what conflict mou with all off MU staff and player, since (i read it somewhere) in his contract that he cannot talk about his ending at all

Fav. Player
    Solskjćr

India

18 Forum Supporter Nostradamus
    Quote Originally Posted by Niarc View Post
    I curious about what conflict mou with all off MU staff and player, since (i read it somewhere) in his contract that he cannot talk about his ending at all
    There will be NDA in contracts, so we might not hear for sometime. Also don't think we will hear directly from manager or players, it's usually from journalists close to managers and players.

16. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, MVD

Fav. Player
    Miranda

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by Niarc View Post
    Nowadays, companies are obsessed with their "image" and so are football clubs, especially those more exposed to an international audience. So a non-disclosure agreement isn't necessarily a clue that there were heavy conflicts.

Honestly, I just think most players hated Mou and did all they could to get him sacked. And having spared their energies for weeks, now they are having a physical edge on their opponents.

The same happened to Leicester when the players got to have Ranieri sacked.
    My username has nothing to do with the player of loserpool fc, it is just a reference to an Italian novel.

18. Thanks (3): AbdiWirajaya, MVD, nutsncider

Spain

10 years of FIF
    well tbh Spalletti is also lucky that Serie A has 4 teams in CL instead of 3.

20. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel

Brazil

71 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex de Large View Post
    well tbh Spalletti is also lucky that Serie A has 4 teams in CL instead of 3.
    Luck is a major factor in the game, I can recall us being lucky to even go through the group stages under Mou.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZ_zm5yn2U8

Interesting 30 minute interview.

- - - Updated - - -

Ignore the sycophants.
    PUT CRESPO IN LGI

#RIPRENDIRAFINHA

#SACKBALDY

#LOSERMENTALITY

Fav. Player
    Mario Mandzukic

India

Oh god please, I want to see Mou at Inter again ��

Vatican

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Norinder Mudi View Post
    Oh god please, I want to see Mou at Inter again ��
    You have daddy issues.

24. Thanks (1): Alex de Large

Fav. Player
    Mario Mandzukic

India

And you follow me around the forum like a cuckold, you get off on humiliation don't you

Fav. Player
    Skrinrar

Scotland

31 Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Norinder Mudi View Post
    And you follow me around the forum like a cuckold, you get off on humiliation don't you
    I mean, i do have wanks to your CL finals
    Strachan can suck my tiny schlong

Quote Originally Posted by Glass box View Post
    One day FIF should organize and we should go all together to watch a game. At least 50 people. Tickets are on me.

Fav. Player
    Mario Mandzukic

India

Good for you man, I'm happy for you.