2. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, eduzee

Fav. Player
    Insigne & Sarri
    Old name
    EEeyOO

Europe

87 Most Stubborn Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Wobblz View Post
    He's had the highest peak of any coach at the beginning of his career, but let's not jump to any conclusions he's some extraterrestrial coaching talent just yet. He'll need to do wonders at his next club as well and then he can be in contention to top those two.
    I hope you're fucking joking HAHAHA

- - - Updated - - -

Something I've hated about Inter is its fucking name. How can you be called fucking Internazionale and never have subs to your videos. Thank God they fixed this for the official channel.

The guy who made that video needs to fucking add subs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fapuccino View Post
    Google and Youtube are some next level shit though. That's like air at this point.
    Quote Originally Posted by Palatiga View Post
    The difference between hazard and candreva is bigger than the difference between candreva and me, and i dont even play football

4. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, MVD

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Mourinho 'in tears on Inter bus'
    By Football Italia staff

Former Inter chiefs Massimo Moratti and Marco Tronchetti Provera revealed how Jose Mourinho was chosen and why he was “lying down in tears on the team bus.”

The Festival dello Sport event was an opportunity for several figures from that 2010 Treble-winning campaign to get together and swap stories on stage, including how current Manchester United manager Mou ended up in Milan.

“Mourinho stuck in my mind not for his Champions League victory with Porto, but for an interview he gave two years earlier after a draw with Deportivo La Coruna,” explained former President Moratti.

“The reporters asked him about the second leg and he replied: ‘What game? I am already thinking about the Final.’ When I heard that response, I thought: now he’s great.”

Before the Champions League triumph, Inter won the Scudetto with a hard-fought victory away to Siena.

“Straight after the game with Siena, I was looking for Mourinho and couldn’t find him anywhere,” revealed ex-director Tronchetti Provera.

“He had completely disappeared. In the end, I found him lying down in tears on the team bus, on his own. He was completely burnt out.

“We won the Champions League really in the semi-final with Barcelona. We went into the Final calm and confident, because we had already achieved something extraordinary.

“That was where we realised we could win the Champions League, with the roar of the San Siro crowd.”
    "After Inter it's difficult to think of anything better" - Walter Sabatini

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

WE DON'T CARE. SHOULD'VE STAYED TO MAKE ME CARE.
    Quote Originally Posted by JJM View Post
    I couldn't care less about the thanks on a football forum lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

Fav. Player
    R9

Indonesia

"We won the Champions League really in the semi-final with Barcelona. We went into the Final calm and confident, because we had already achieved something extraordinary."

I bet every Interisti in the world feel the same

Vatican

10 years of FIF Most Serious Member
    Yeah we really went to the Final thinking that Bayern was like Fiorentina or something.

9. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, Devious

Algeria

Quote Originally Posted by kameru View Post
    "We won the Champions League really in the semi-final with Barcelona. We went into the Final calm and confident, because we had already achieved something extraordinary."

I felt that we will win everything after the lazio supercup game at the beginning of the season (that we Lost). And i told my friend that.

11. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, MVD

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Quote Originally Posted by kameru View Post

Indeed. Barcelona were the team to beat back then. Most people thought Pep's Barcelona would be the first team to win 2 CL in a row. So if you could beat Barcelona then you could beat anyone .
    "After Inter it's difficult to think of anything better" - Walter Sabatini

13. Thanks (3): AbdiWirajaya, Devious, MVD