Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: Group B

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Taiwan

Looks like some good games last night I missed. Decided to go to bed instead

Fav. Player
    Internazionale

Horrible performance by the mannschaft. It's always tricky defending traditionally against teams like Croatia that don't play with two traditional strikers.

I have no idea why Germany played long balls instead of using the flanks in the first half.

Ve vill schtill make it.

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Croatia

41 10 years of FIF
    They couldnt use wings cause they were closed very well.. Even bBilić said it after the match, that Cro closed wings...

As usual, Croatia is best against biggest.
    And this time Croats expected this, our midfield is full of potential, technique, Olić is monster fighter in attack, defence solid as ever....
    We like teams liek Germany, Italy, England, I would say France too.

I am just scared Spain, Holand or Portugal are teams we would struggle the mos, + those smaller teams our mentality always underrates, like Austria was.

It was great night here, rain didnt stop everyone go out on streets and celebrate...

About Austria-Poland game, I was 100% sure Austria wont loose, and it happend.
    But Ill agree with Beenhakker, refs. are for Austria, so obvious. Against Croatia, now Poland...

And I am Croat who also loves Greeks

Quote Originally Posted by Cro Nerazzurro View Post
    I am just scared Spain, Holand or Portugal are teams we would struggle the mos, + those smaller teams our mentality always underrates, like Austria was.
    The only way Croatia can play Spain or Holland is in the final and Portugal in semi-final

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    I'm going to place a bet for a Spain-Croatia final
    Noi non siamo gobbi di merda

Conte uomo di merda

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Taiwan

Quote Originally Posted by Yuko View Post
    I'm going to place a bet for a Spain-Croatia final
    really? thats an audacious bet

Fav. Player
    Black & Blue

Poland

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Pajo View Post
    You didn't play bad man... You just didn't used your chances... And imo it wasn't a penalty...
    It wasn't a penalty, obviously. Also, the goal we scored wasn't valid too, so it evened out eventually.
    Quote of the week:
    "Farewell - Let the Good Times Roll"
    --------------------------------------------------------
    F.C. INTERNAZIONALE, DEPECHE MODE, UNIA TARNOW - Nothing more...

Fav. Player
    Black & Blue

Poland

10 years of FIF
    Congrats to Croatia. I don't want to overhype Croatia, because Poland was very weak this year, same goes with Germany, but Croatia got 9 out of 9 points, and that means something no matter what circumstances. I hope they will kick one of the Spain/Portugal out of the Euro now :>
    Quote of the week:
    "Farewell - Let the Good Times Roll"
    --------------------------------------------------------
    F.C. INTERNAZIONALE, DEPECHE MODE, UNIA TARNOW - Nothing more...

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Taiwan

1. Croatia
    2. Germany

The match of Germany vs Portugal yumm!!

Fav. Player
    Internazionale

Seeing Klasnic play again was emotional; seeing him score a goal gave me pure ecstasy. From having a serious disease to scoring a goal at the Euro, that's a real success story

Fav. Player
    Maicon, Zanetti

It was his first game after his kidney transplant, that happened last year. That guy has strong character. I thought after having a kidney transplant, you should not run at great pace and things?

This Croatian lineup is freakin full of stars. Their midfield is completely star studded, and most of the big clubs will go after these players, once the euro ends.
    Juve want Rakitic, Roma and Arsenal are lining up Kranjcar, Modric already has made a big money move to Tottenham. Jube are also interested in Srna and Mladen Petric. And some other big clubs will develop intrest in them after the Euros. If I was Capello, I would be shitting myself at the prospect of playing this team in the qualifiers.
    CAMPIONE D' ITALIA 2008-2009.

Syria

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by shahz_nerazzurri View Post
    It was his first game after his kidney transplant, that happened last year.
    It wasnt his first game. He even played and scored for Werder after. Unless I mis understood your statement.

Fav. Player
    Maicon

Spain

10 years of FIF
    Mario Gomez is really over-rated, i thought he was some kind of killer like Toni, what a disappointment! and Stuttgart hope to sell him for 30 millions? lol..

Bahrain

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex de Large View Post
    Mario Gomez is really over-rated, i thought he was some kind of killer like Toni, what a disappointment! and Stuttgart hope to sell him for 30 millions? lol..

100% agree

What is it that Lowe sees in this guy..3 starts and nothing remotely decent coming out of this guy.Yesterday he could have scored one which was already on the line but didnt look like he had the determination to go for it and the Swiss defender cleared it...I would imagine anyone on that bench is an upgrade.

Anyways now this sets up a great game against Portugal who by far have the best and most balanced team (Holland has the best but not as balanced maybe).The German team however has big problems in the back.The starting two CB arent gelling or able to handle any of the teams they faced,while Jansen or Friedrich looked shaky on the RB.It seems their 2006 WC back was better and i am sure most of the players in the starting lineup are the same,weird.
    Ziyad Of Boston

Fav. Player
    Maldini, Weah

Croatia

Seems like every team that play against Croatia is either weak or have a bad day..Good for us cause this phenomenon last for a long period already..

Turkey will be a tricky opponent, but I believe we have the team to beat them..Would love to see the re-match of Croatia-Germany in the semifinal too..
    MILAN A.C.

Fav. Player
    julio cesar, re

Croatia

Quote Originally Posted by Wittmann View Post
    Seems like every team that play against Croatia is either weak or have a bad day..Good for us cause this phenomenon last for a long period already..
    Indeed, we can hope it lasts as long as possible
    -->If anything simply cannot go wrong, it will anyway.
    -->Every solution breeds new problems.
    -->The chance of the bread falling with the buttered side down is directly proportional to the cost of the carpet.

----- Murphy Law ------

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Croatia

41 10 years of FIF
    croatia again played great match. With that line up I didnt expect so good display and win.
    This team is really fired up, everyone are close to each other, there are great palyers in, and if they continue this way semifal must come, and thats big thing for us.