View Poll Results: Rate the player:

Voters
101. You may not vote on this poll
  • 10 - Will be one of the absolutely best players in the history of the game (think Meazza, Matheus)

11 10.89%
  • 9 - Will be one of the club legends, and become one of the best players in the world of their era

31 30.69%
  • 8 - A player of very good quality, who will add much to the team, one of the best nationalwise

39 38.61%
  • 7 - Good player, a valuble asset of a team, one of the 10-15 best on his position in the country

16 15.84%
  • 6 - Above average player, who will be usefull, but will never be a key player for a team

2 1.98%
  • 5 - Completely average player

2 1.98%
  • 4 - Below average, not a disaster, but would be better if we didn't sign him in the first place

0 0%
  • 3 - Anonymous player who will never be remembered through the fact nobody expected anything from him

0 0%
  • 2 - Close to a useless player, who will add nothing to the team besides filling the CL quota

0 0%
  • 1 - Crap, shit, useless player, worst buisness ever, Mancini, Quaresma and Gresko combined

0 0%
Page 284 of 357 FirstFirst ... 184234274281282283284285286287294334 ... LastLast
Results 5,661 to 5,680 of 7128

Thread: Philippe Coutinho Correia

Fav. Player
    De Bruyne

Belgium

Quote Originally Posted by emcct View Post
    WHY NOT SELL ALVAREZ.. Seriously.. Coutinho is better than him and younger... meh! IM SO PISSED
    Well you said the reason yourself.
    FORZA INTERNAZIONALE
    AA GENT

Fav. Player
    23, 40, 14

Poland

Indonesia

32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member
    Not gonna cry a river cos he has never really lived up to his expectation

Doesn't mean I won't go bonkers that we are selling him while keeping farking deadweights in the team

Fav. Player
    Milito/Zanetti

Canada

We've sold a large piece of our recent past in Sneijder and are now selling our potential future in Coutinho...all throughout this one Winter transfer window. Like was mentioned above what this represents is the truth in our management's lack of a true plan for the future. Its fucking tragically poetic and sad and most of all pathetic.

5. Thanks (1): Wobblz

Fav. Player

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by KevinB View Post
    We should make 4 lost players threads

- le grande inter (mathaus, mazzola, meazza, materazzi, julione,...)
    - notable former players ( zlatan, adriano, figo, recoba,...)
    - former players ( muntari, crespo, ....)
    - lost prospects ( coutinho, destro, bonucci,...) soon to be Juan/Obi/Bessa because we need to finance other players
    man,how can you put that piece of shit of muntari with valdanito crespo?? hernan should be remembered as one of the most notable former players.

7. Thanks (2): Inter7, Universe

Fav. Player
    Barney Stinson

Netherlands

82 Anti-Barca Forum Supporter
    WHAT THE FUCK? WE SELLING COU!?!?!?!? WHAT................ WHAT IS THIS? WHAT KIND OF CRUEL, HEARTLESS AND ABOVE ALL F-U-C-K-I-N-G RETARDED PIECE OF SHIT IDIOT IS LEADING THIS CLUB INTO THE DARKEST DEPTHS OF SHITSTONE VALLEY???

OH MY DEAR FUCKING SON OF A MOTHER GOD! THIS JUST CAN'T GET ANY MORE PATHETIC! IT CAN'T!!!
    Bwahahahaha!!! What man would voluntarily impregnate a woman while being sober?! Our fathers were all drunk.
    -Lionheart
    Get your fucking shit together you worthless, spineless, brainless fucking cunts.
    -Universe
    FUCK BARCA

9. Thanks (1): Matrix_invincible

Fav. Player
    N. Beccalossi

South Korea

89 Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Black&Blue View Post
    man,how can you put that piece of shit of muntari with valdanito crespo?? hernan should be remembered as one of the most notable former players.
    He's also listed Materazzi and Julio Cesar ahead of Facchetti and Bergomi
    p u s h i t t o t h e l i m i t ( l i m i t )

Fav. Player
    Kovacic

Palestinian Territory

57 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Best Overall Poster
    Trying to look at this from a Coutinho perspective. Can anyone think of a player like Coutinho who has thrived in England?
    Quote Originally Posted by Fitzy View Post
    Guarin can be categorised as a box-to-box midfielder because you know that most of his team mates will be frantically running back to their own box soon after he runs at the opposition's.

Fav. Player
    cum 2 inter bro

Monaco

Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    Trying to look at this from a Coutinho perspective. Can anyone think of a player like Coutinho who has thrived in England?
    position or potential wise? Santon doesn't convince consistently, at least he plays.
    Thanks (4): Zanetti, Jonathan Biabiany, Jonathan Moreira, Mihajlovic

cum 2 Inter bro

Fav. Player
    De Bruyne

Belgium

Quote Originally Posted by Black&Blue View Post
    Dude relax. Just former players. Nothing more. It's not like they're not together in the former players right now...

Look at the former players thread right now. But anyway let's make a fifth one as well

- former players ( Crespo, Veron, ...)
    - crap players ( Muntari, Quaresma, Mancini, ...)

Better?
    FORZA INTERNAZIONALE
    AA GENT

Fav. Player
    Solskjśr

India

18 Forum Supporter Best non-Interista Member
    Rafael was like Coutinho when he made his debut in 2008-09 season, he looked alright. Same with Fabio.

Fav. Player
    De Bruyne

Belgium

Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    He's also listed Materazzi and Julio Cesar ahead of Facchetti and Bergomi
    Again, relax. Just listing up some grande players. Of course they would in it. That's why I put dots like" ..." Damn you can't say anything like this or everybody's bashing. Now I see why they are only 2 threads.

Nevermind my sarcastic idea of 4 threads for former players
    FORZA INTERNAZIONALE
    AA GENT

Fav. Player
    Samuel, Zanetti

Croatia

I have a feeling Stramaccioni won't be coaching Inter for much longer. Given how we play bad football and his results not being spectacular at all I don't see him sticking around for a long time, maybe another season or two at most.

Pro-management members were always fast to point out that Moratti has finally started to listen to his coaches wishes for once with Stramaccioni. In theory that's a great thing but I ask myself when exactly did earn the right to make huge calls and not be questioned about it. Seriously, what the fuck has he done so far in his career to be trusted like this?

Can Coutinho make it at the highest level remains to be seen but the club is basically making a choice between a potentially great player for the next 10 years and the -soon to out- coach who is craving for cl spot.

Very short sighted but also completely expected and completely Inter-like.

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Argentina

Personally I'm surprise Cou is interested to move to lfool. He is merely a rotation player in Inter and I dont think he stands a chance to fight the place with Sterling, Sturridge,or even Downing. Not to mention his physical frailities. I barely recall he can finish 30 m sprint with constant full speed. He already struggles with Serie-A physcal level and I think he will suffer even more in EPL.

Oh please Cou proves me wrong.
    http://irequis.wordpress.com/
    Feeling up the senses like a night in Giuseppe Meazza

UK

Liverpool FC agree £8.5m deal to sign Brazilian Philippe Coutinho from Internazionale

James Pearce
    Jan 26 2013Comments (11)

LIVERPOOL FC have agreed a fee of just under 10million Euros (£8.5million) with Inter Milan to sign midfielder Philippe Coutinho.

The breakthrough follows a week of lengthy negotiations with the Serie A outfit after the Reds' initial offer of 6million Euros (£5million) was rejected.

Liverpool are confident their application for a work permit for the 20-year-old Brazil international will be granted and he's expected to arrive on Merseyside for a medical early next week.

Southampton, whose new boss Mauricio Pochettino worked with Coutinho during his loan spell at Espanyol last season, were also in the hunt for his signature and had a 12million Euros (£10million) offer accepted.

However, Liverpool's hand was strengthened when Coutinho informed Inter he had no interest in joining Saints and that his heart was set on a move to Anfield.

The Reds' improved bid of 9million Euros (£7.6million) on Wednesday was turned down but further talks over the past 24 hours after reached a successful conclusion.

Blessed with pace and technically gifted, the versatile youngster can play in central midfield, out wide or in the No 10 role as a second striker.

Boss Brendan Rodgers has been keen to add to the £12million signing of striker Daniel Sturridge earlier this month and believes Coutinho fits the bill.

The Brazilian, who began his career at Vasco da Gama in his homeland, was sold to Inter for 4million euros at the age of 16 in 2008.

He remained at Vasco on loan for a further two years and made his full international debut in 2010 in a friendly against Iran. That remains his only cap.

Coutinho finally moved to Inter in July 2010 and made his debut a month later in the UEFA Super Cup final against Atletico Madrid.

After finding his opportunities limited, he spent the second half of last season on loan at Espanyol and he impressed in Spain, scoring five goals in 16 league appearances.

This season Coutinho has grown frustrated at once again being on the fringes of the Inter squad and he's ready to make a fresh start at Anfield.

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/liver...0252-32685813/

Fav. Player
    De Bruyne

Belgium

Inter Management. Just resign
    FORZA INTERNAZIONALE
    AA GENT

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

That Paulinho son of a bitch better provide...

Who am I fooling, we ain't even getting the gypsy...

21. Thanks (1): MrM

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

Scotland

44 Forum Supporter
    less than 10million Euro's...

fuck this shit, im going to go have a sleep
    Quote Originally Posted by minterke View Post
    If you're an Interista, Mourinho > Jesus tbh
    Quote Originally Posted by Giuseppe Prisco
    "Dell'Alpi empty? You can buy games, but you can't buy real fans"
    Quote Originally Posted by Domenico Gramazio
    "They are all thieves!"

Fav. Player
    cookie monster

Aruba

91 Forum Supporter
    In Italy they are saying 13m€ in England they are saying 10m€...

8=========D~~(O-:) <-Devious browha's Avatar

Aaland

25 Forum Supporter Best Football Poster Most Stubborn Poster
    i have to agree, i can see him really struggling at liverpool because of the physical side, but i hope he does well
    Read the articles I have written exclusively for FIF here:
    browha's articles

Most recent article: 11th June 2014
    Thohir's New Model

Visit my footballing blog site by clicking here! and follow us on twitter here