Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Mirel Radoi

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

South Africa

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF

Mirel Radoi

Seeing as we seem to be pretty close to him I think this deserves its own thread.

BUCAREST (Romania) - Mirel Radoi si avvicina a grandi passi verso il suo approdo all’Inter. Il presidente dello Steaua Bucarest, Gigi Becali, sembra aver fatto un passo indietro dopo la richiesta di 14,5 milioni di euro per il cartellino del difensore della nazionale rumena, che adesso potrebbe sbarcare in nerazzurro anche con la formula del prestito come richiesto dal club di Moratti. “Radoi andrà all'Inter in prestito per due milioni”, avrebbe confidato il patron dello Steaua nelle scorse ore ai media del suo paese.
    Radoi Pushes For Inter Move

Steaua Bucharest midfielder Mirel Radoi is hoping that he can a move to Italian giants Inter, even if it would mean just joining them on a loan deal.

Radoi, who can also play as a centre back and right back, has set his sights on playing in Serie A next season, with Inter being his main ambition as he clearly stated this during various interviews.

"I want to go to Milan already from next week," declared the midfielder following his side's 2-1 win against Brasov on Sunday evening.

"For me it's a unique opportunity, so I cannot lose it. I would also go on loan for a year just to play in a big club like Inter, where I would re-meet my friend Chivu who I talk to almost every day."

Radoi has been at Steaua since 2000, where he collected 175 appearances for the Bucharest club, scoring 11 goals in the process.

Glenn Debattista
    Forza Inter per sempre!!!!
    Jose responding after the derby:"We could only have lost by having six people on the park, as even with seven, we would have won. "
    New Domain name
    www.forzainterforums.com

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano, Ib

I already know what azz will write
    Smth like: "Ok, now we are going to get that mediocre, grey, uncreative, unneeded, unstable, below-par Radoi who is Chivu's ex-bf. Our management sucks!"
    Interista... In victory and defeat...

Fav. Player
    Icardi

Italy

84 Forum Supporter

Mirel Radoi air swing/kung-fu super kick...
    ***FORZA INTER***

Follow me on Twitter
    @alessandrodiosi

Administrator of the Australian Inter page. Your welcome to join the community
    https://www.facebook.com/interaustralia

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Indonesia

Quote Originally Posted by Darky View Post
    I already know what azz will write
    Smth like: "Ok, now we are going to get that mediocre, grey, uncreative, unneeded, unstable, below-par Radoi who is Chivu's ex-bf. Our management sucks!"
    , i'd been trying to read several azzkikr's post and i was curious... could he be moratti in disguise?? or jose mourinho itself?? you know, when you are trying to collect aspiration from people, you need visibility so people can really interact with you...

there is no place to hide azz, if you were moratti, take your ass from your bloody chair, and get the transfer done!!
    Last edited by Akif; 04 Aug 08 at 11:25.

Fav. Player
    Kovacic

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    I don't really understand why we would get Radoi. Okay, one-year loan would be nice if it had to be done, but still we would have to add 2 Primavera players to CL squad. So it's pretty much the same to keep Burdisso then. I don't see any reason to get a new defender AND keep Burdisso. Latest in October we would have something like 7 central defenders. Unless we're already sure about the loaning of Rivas.

Fav. Player
    Maicon, Zanetti

Well the top 4 central defenders are out, so now we are left with Burdisso and Rivas. And no substitute for them. It makes sense to get Radoi. And apparently we are really close to getting him.

I would like it we can get him on loan. Then after the year is over we can send him back, or if he impresses enough, sign him permanently. He was impressive against Frnace at the Euros, havent really seen anymore games of him though.
    CAMPIONE D' ITALIA 2008-2009.

Australia

10 years of FIF
    Just a question, is our youth team setup so shit that we can not insert a young player to fill the gap and instantly have to look to the market to solve our problems? For years I have heard how we have some of the most promising young players in Italy and yet in the last 10 years, two players have come through the ranks, Martins and Balotelli. Stop all the propaganda talk rating our youth system and promote a player you cunts!

Fuck Radoi!

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Croatia

41 10 years of FIF
    I will agree. We have 5 defenders out. sooner or later they will come back. There is Burdisso, add primavera defender to fill the spot, or use someone there, its better then buying.

Bet my ass Zanetti, Cambiasso or Muntari can fill in good. Or some priamvera defender.

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Indonesia

try to look wikipedia, and guess what? he is an inter player already...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mirel_Rădoi

(btw, if you look more carefully, since season 07-08 until 08-09, he has only played 17 domestic matches for steaua!!! )

Fav. Player
    Kovacic

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Puma View Post
    Just a question, is our youth team setup so shit that we can not insert a young player to fill the gap and instantly have to look to the market to solve our problems? For years I have heard how we have some of the most promising young players in Italy and yet in the last 10 years, two players have come through the ranks, Martins and Balotelli. Stop all the propaganda talk rating our youth system and promote a player you cunts!

Fuck Radoi!
    Actually both Balotelli and Martins hasn't played too much in Inter youth sector. Martins was bought from Reggiana when was 16 years old but played only season and a half in the Primavera. Balotelli was bought at the age of 15, he was also year and a half in the youth teams (Allevi nazionale and Primavera) before was promoted to first team last season. So I wouldn't count them as our products if they haven't played at the youth sector even 2 whole seasons. Inter's youth sector also bases on buying players from elsewhere. They can't develop their players to a decent level where they could develop to a next level where one could be promoted to the first team. Though nothing wrong with that. Everyone competes with their strenghts, Inter's strenght isn't the youth sector so we buy.

Australia

10 years of FIF
    Well the problem is that Mourinho wants to cut players from the squad and all that is happening is that the squad is growing in numbers. Promoting a young defender will ensure that money is not wasted as a stop gap measure and will ensure that the player will then be able to be dropped to the youth team without adding another player to our books when everyone returns to full fitness.

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Norway

I think everyone likes the idea, Puma, but although Inter's youth sector often has had good results, it isn't until a few years ago we really started investing. The results will come, but it takes time. Bolzoni has been handed a four-year contract and most of our players are loaned out to Serie B clubs now, rather than C1/C2 like before. It could indicate that our work is starting to pay off, and that we have come a long way, but there is still a long way to go before we can promote players to the senior squad. And producing youngsters to the level of Inter at an age of 19-22 is almost impossible. Then you need to be an extraordinary talent, like Mario.

Santon is only 17, I don't think we've had a so young player with us in pre-season for many years, so I would think our production of young players is really on the up.

Patience is gold.
    "It will be born here, at the "Orologio (Watch)" restaurant, meeting place of artists and it will be always a team of great talent. On this splendid night it's colours will be given: The black and the blue with a golden background of the stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Mourinho for Inter coach 2008/2009! --> Mourinho = Inter coach 2008/2009!

Fav. Player
    Kovacic

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Puma View Post
    Well the problem is that Mourinho wants to cut players from the squad and all that is happening is that the squad is growing in numbers. Promoting a young defender will ensure that money is not wasted as a stop gap measure and will ensure that the player will then be able to be dropped to the youth team without adding another player to our books when everyone returns to full fitness.
    Yeah, I wasn't opposing your opinion. It's just the risk of losing points because of having to field a Primavera CB next to Burdisso (if Rivas isn't fit yet) in the first 2-3 matches of Serie A. But why all our CBs are called to Bayern Munchen + LG Tournament tour? Some of them must be close to fit perhaps?

Fav. Player
    Guarin,Zanetti

United States

a 2mil dollar loan is nothing, although without a buyout clause, i would rather get ferrari for free. but to be honest, i trust a steuau captain, and a consistently used romanian international starter much more then anyone in our primavera, even if it's a few games. I think radoi is better then rivas (may change), burdisso (for sure), and Matrix (worst defender as of right now). He can be a direct sub for either samuell or cordoba once they are back. I would want the buyout clause, i'm not for loan moves, and ofcourse steau will want back their captain (especially after he gets minutes with inter milan.)

Ferrarri for free, you can't go wrong, on his good days he's class, but like mancini, he needs more consistency. I wouldn't mind both, letting one go in the winter haha.
    Only One Inter

I'm so high I can eat a Star

Fav. Player
    Murillo

Colombia

Quote Originally Posted by Sandrodiosi View Post

Mirel Radoi air swing/kung-fu super kick...
    How was that not a red card !!!!! haha

$14 million euro seems like alot for a defender but a loan is ok cause when we get Chivu,Cordoba and Samuel back this will be a bad buy especially for 14 million euro
    can we stop buying fking MFs!!!

Denmark

He is a decent player, but 14.5m€ is an outrageous price.

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Pakistan

We're going to loan him. Our management isn't clueless enough to buy him, I guess.

I prefer Ferrari though. Decent, italian, H-G player.
    Spoiler: text 

Fav. Player
    No Milan player

Ferrari seems to be asking too much in wages and cant break into the first team so its pointless to give a player a 2-3 million contract just to stay on the bench e al Solari.

Whereas Radoi seems to have enough quality to cement a starting postion and maybe replace materazzi or cordoba in 2-3 years time if he impresses from his loann. His wages are also low compared to Ferrari as Becali said he will earn 1.6 million a season.

Fav. Player
    Kovacic

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Joss View Post
    Ferrari seems to be asking too much in wages and cant break into the first team so its pointless to give a player a 2-3 million contract just to stay on the bench e al Solari.

Whereas Radoi seems to have enough quality to cement a starting postion and maybe replace materazzi or cordoba in 2-3 years time. His wages are also low compared to Ferrari as Becali said he will earn 1.6 million a season.
    Radoi is already 27 years old, so he isn't a young talent anymore or anything like that. At that age a player should be an immediate impact to the squad. It's ridiculous to pay almost 15mÄ for that old player who will be nowhere near the starting spot. 2-3 years time he will be ~30. We have already Chivu and Samuel as "younger" central defenders in our squad, I don't see Radoi clinching a starting spot ever.

Fav. Player
    No Milan player

Quote Originally Posted by CafeCordoba View Post
    Radoi is already 27 years old, so he isn't a young talent anymore or anything like that. At that age a player should be an immediate impact to the squad. It's ridiculous to pay almost 15mÄ for that old player who will be nowhere near the starting spot. 2-3 years time he will be ~30. We have already Chivu and Samuel as "younger" central defenders in our squad, I don't see Radoi clinching a starting spot ever.
    His buyout is actually 10 million as quoted by Becali, and he has a good 6 -7 years in him. But as to his quality I dont know much.