Page 1 of 12 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: Felice Natalino

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano, Fi

Felice Natalino

Saw this article this morning:
    Inter Snap Up Natalino - Report
    Internazionale have completed the signing of teenage prospect Felice Natalino, according to reports from Italy...

The 16-year-old has come to be known as one of Italy's most promising youngsters during his spells in the youth systems of both Crotone and Genoa.

Sources from the continent confirm that the Nerazzurri have added the defender to their ranks after a lengthy series of negotiations.

Fiorentina, Sampdoria and Roma - among others - were also after the youngster, who has starred for Italy at junior level.

Natalino will become part of the club's prestigious Allievi Nazionali youth set-up, which is overseen by Piero Ausilio.

The teenager was also linked with moves to Lecce and the Nerazzurri in the past and there was also interest from abroad.

Reports in Italy claim that Manchester city and Monaco were also after the player and the English club were ready to table an offer for him when Sven Goran Eriksson was in charge of the the side.

The talent from Lamezia will now be hoping to continue his impressive work at the Nerazzurri. His future seems bright as he is regarded as one of Italy's hottest prospects.
    http://www.goal.com/en-us/Articolo.a...enutoId=806778

Who is this kid? I have never heard of him. If anybody has info or videos then that would be great. Apparently he is thought highly of by clubs of than Inter...
    FORZA INTER

“We are getting a Coach of great experience and Mourinho's results speak for him. He is the right man so that Inter can continue their winning streak.”
    -Il Capitano

Fav. Player
    Milito

Australia

60 Forum Supporter
    He trained with the senior team today along with Carlsen, Donati, Stevanovic & Crisetig. Who is this guy? A defender?

Fav. Player
    Zanetti, Cambia

Yes, he is a right back. He featured for Italy in the u-17 World Cup, I don't know if he is part-owned by Genoa or if we have bought 100% of him now.

Fav. Player
    Milito

Australia

60 Forum Supporter
    A right back...fucking briliant. Just in case Maicon, Zanetti, Santon, Cordoba & Donati are injured, we have this guy ready to take the spot.

Fav. Player
    Zanetti, Cambia

Yes, isn't that grand?

But according to FM, he can also play DM (yay!) and maybe Center Back aswell.
    But with the u-17s, he was always a right back.

Fav. Player
    Adriano, Recoba

Man, he totally sucks on FM, never seen him live though.
    GRANDE INTER, Amore Mio!

Dear Santa, the past year, you took my favorite singer, Michael Jackson and my favorite actor, Patrick Swayze.
    I want you to know for the next year, that Milan is my favorite oldie, and Juventus is my favorite bitch.

Fav. Player
    Zanetti, Cambia

Yep I never use him on FM either. But remember, on FM 2008 Davide Santon was shit, plus he was a central attacking midfielder!

Fav. Player
    Adriano, Recoba

Yeah i know, hopefully this guy comes close to Santon.
    GRANDE INTER, Amore Mio!

Dear Santa, the past year, you took my favorite singer, Michael Jackson and my favorite actor, Patrick Swayze.
    I want you to know for the next year, that Milan is my favorite oldie, and Juventus is my favorite bitch.

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Panama

46 10 years of FIF
    what about if Mou surprises us with Natalino playing as LB in the derby? Nah, I'll stop making stories

Fav. Player
    IBRA,ADRI,CHINO

Finland

72 10 years of FIF
    Happy Christmas.
    "There are 2 great teams in Milan, Inter and Inter Primavera" - Peppino Prisco
    "Inter is a delightful disease which leaves everlasting scars" - Eugenio Bersellini

Palestinian Territory

Quote Originally Posted by Raul Duke View Post
    A right back...fucking briliant. Just in case Maicon, Zanetti, Santon, Cordoba & Donati are injured, we have this guy ready to take the spot.

but i already like him oO

Fav. Player
    Zanetti, Cambia

He has been called up to the Derby! I doubt he will make the bench though

Fav. Player
    balotelli, ,zan

i was impressed with that tackle natalino made i was impressed with all our youngsters especially coutinho and biraghi

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Panama

46 10 years of FIF
    Biraghi didn't did almost anything, he just scored that screamer, but apart from that, he almost didn't made any correct pass

Fav. Player
    Cambiasso

Albania

Quote Originally Posted by Efrain21C View Post
    Biraghi didn't did almost anything, he just scored that screamer, but apart from that, he almost didn't made any correct pass
    Well for sure biraghi made a better match than chivu and was a constant threat in the left wing... He had a great off ball movement but he lacked in technique when one on one... Anyway i liked natalino too. He was les apparent than biragi but did a good job both in the defensive and attacking phase...

Fav. Player
    Zanetti, Cambia

Way to go Felice! Too bad you're a right back.

Fav. Player
    # 3

India

Forum Supporter
    Our 21010174939th amazing RB. He actually played much better than he has ever for the first team last night.

Everything a man should be. We miss you Cipe.

Fav. Player
    JZ.

Egypt

He was very good Yesterday at both ends, nice to have him.

Malta

Quote Originally Posted by Suneet View Post
    Our 21010174939th amazing RB. He actually played much better than he has ever for the first team last night.

I think in the youth squad he used to fill in for CB when they were low on players. He's quite versatile indeed , but competing vs Maicon, meeeh no hope.
    Signed, jackass

Fav. Player

Saudi Arabia

10 years of FIF
    i was surprised by how confident this guy was yesterday, strong on the tackle and didnt hold back on supporting the attack, along with nwanko they r the 2 who impressed me the most in the trofeo tim
    FORZA INTER