Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: EuroTrip '09

Syria

10 years of FIF

EuroTrip '09

As some of you may or may not know, I’m heading to Europe in summer ’09.

Ill be heading out in about July of next year and yeah basically I’m looking for some places to visit, any recommendations would be great or even people willing to let me crash

So far if all goes well, I will be seeing Katie and hopefully hit up Palermo, Corfu and Milano. Adam also said he would be willing to show me around where he lives in Sweden.

So far on the visiting list is, Ireland (brother lives there), London (Chelsea), England country side, some Croatian beaches (marti?), Heidelberg/Berlin in Germany, many places in Italy, Ibiza, Madrid and Barcelona (clock work alex?), Greek Islands, Amsterdam and yeah cant think of any at the moment.

So I have the following questions,

·Where do you recommend I visit and why? Sell this place to me.
    ·Anyone willing to show me around?
    ·Anyone got a spare bed? lol

Show the best Europe has to offer. Cheers.

Greece

10 years of FIF
    How many days are you planning to be on the trip?

The best season for summer holidays in the Mediteranean(where the real party is) is during the last days of July.
    So you should keep Italy and Greek islands at that point and probably head for Ibiza a few days back.

July isn't a perfect moment for holidays at large European cities.

Anyway, my plan would be:

London, Ireland, Amsterdam, German city, Madrid-Barcelona, Ibiza, Italian place,Croatia, Greek islands and then go to Athens for the day to fly to Dubai for the exchange flight.

I wouldn't go to Ireland or Germany in the summer, but it's your trip and your brother is in Ireland so you kind have to go there

As far as Greek islands are concerned, the places-to-be are:
    Corfu, Santorini, Mykonos. You could also try Paros which has good nightlife as well, but it's more of a chill place(it's still considered wild for non-mediteranean people)

If you ever go to Europe again, at a different time of the year, you should try a couple of places from Prague, Zurich, Geneva, Paris, Malaga(summer there is very nice as well from what I've heard), Athens, Berlin, Wien, Thesaloniki, Nice, Cannes(Nice and Cannes are quite expensive and more of a summer place, but it's great all year round), Rome and of course Milano.

Hope this helps. The more money you have the better, and remember that Europe is very expensive and taxi drivers all over the place are thieves

Syria

10 years of FIF
    Thanks for the tip yuko. Ill probably be there for about 2 months at this stage, could be less, could be more as I might include Canada/US in the trip.

I know what you mean about summer in the big places arent that good, thats why London is more of a stop over for Chelsea then im out

Fav. Player
    Maicon, Zanetti

Can I recommend Bratislava?

CAMPIONE D' ITALIA 2008-2009.

Fav. Player
    Black & Blue

Poland

I see you're planning some trip Hal.

I would be happy to show you some polish "avenues", but it's hard to say where I'll be next year, as this will be my last year of college, and I'll be probably in a moving and serious job aquiring process.

But who knows. If you would be close to Poland and could drop by for a day(that's unlikely yes?) , maybe we'll think of somethin.
    Quote of the week:
    "Farewell - Let the Good Times Roll"
    --------------------------------------------------------
    F.C. INTERNAZIONALE, DEPECHE MODE, UNIA TARNOW - Nothing more...

Fav. Player
    4 & 10

Bosnia Herzegovina

35 10 years of FIF
    Sex, drugs and alcohol ....

edit: place is in on Croatian beach, crazy parties 24 hours on day, must see.
    ... “Every time I see Walter Mazzarri’s Press conferences I have this doubt: Is he really such an idiot or does he just think we all are?”

Parma team manager Sandro Melli

Fav. Player
    # 3

India

Forum Supporter
    I'm gonna be in Amsterdam... and I'm going to Croatia

Everything a man should be. We miss you Cipe.

Fav. Player
    Cordoba

Belgium

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Not much to see in Belgium (except for our crazy government). But if you'd pass here, I could fix you a sleeping place
    Due to the changes in the management team, we had to adopt a new domain name !

www.forzainterforums.com

Syria

10 years of FIF
    Luka, why not man. I'm open to see nice places in Europe. I don't want to go to the other side of the world just to see places like Australia (London). I want to see the better side of Europe, so if you still there we can work something out.

Hasan, whats the place called...more details please

Sunny, I'll join you for that portion of the trip.

Enricky, definitely man. Crazy government or not, you guys have been making beer even before Australia was formed! I'd be glad to come past, plus Belgium chicks aren't bad.

Fav. Player
    R.Baggio

im joining in croatia.
    Black N Blue Heart

Formerly known as Kaynerazzuri

Fav. Player
    Cordoba

Belgium

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by h2o View Post
    Enricky, definitely man. Crazy government or not, you guys have been making beer even before Australia was formed! I'd be glad to come past, plus Belgium chicks aren't bad.
    Those are indeed two major aspects

Anyhow, if you're interested in history, we've got some nice places around here (those two WW gave us some nice heritage)...
    Due to the changes in the management team, we had to adopt a new domain name !

www.forzainterforums.com

Syria

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Enricos View Post
    Those are indeed two major aspects

Anyhow, if you're interested in history, we've got some nice places around here (those two WW gave us some nice heritage)...
    Ill prob only have a few days, where do you suggest I go. Im looking for more of an alive night scene, plus seeing stuff during the day I guess.

BTW, what do people think of the swiss?

Fav. Player

Canada

Euro Jizzfest '09?

I expect to see some quality R rated photos homie.

Syria

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by moneymike View Post
    Euro Jizzfest '09?

I expect to see some quality R rated photos homie.
    Should be going with some mates from here, but originally it was me and Romerto. That's right.

But I dont know how his financial situation is going, if its all good then im going to canada first meet up with him, go see you and blaze up then hit up europe. When were done there, he'l come to Australia for a bit then fly back up.

As I said though, originally that was the plan.

Fav. Player
    Maicon, Zanetti

I don't know where I'll be next summer, probably in Amsterdam with some mates,(maybe we could meet up?) but if I'll be home when you're in the whereabouts you have a couch to sleep on and some food to eat. There's not much to do in Lund or Malmö during the summer though. Hmm...we could always take the train to Copenhagen and go to Christiania.
    Whatever the mind can conceive and believe, the mind can achieve.

Dr. Napoleon Hill

Syria

10 years of FIF
    What's Christiania?

Ok so looks like ill have some decent company in Amsterdam, Croatia and Belgium now.

And yeah, Couches are always welcome lol. Better then the gutter

Fav. Player
    Maicon, Zanetti

It's a gay bar, like the Blue Oyster.

Nah but seriously it's a "free zone" where you can buy weed, hasch or shrooms, sit down, smoke and chill. It's pretty cool, they got a bar and some kebabstands too. The police rarely bust in and when they do they rarely check the visitors, just the dealers.

Last edited by Adam; 15 Aug 08 at 03:39.
    Whatever the mind can conceive and believe, the mind can achieve.

Dr. Napoleon Hill

Fav. Player
    CN69

Italy

10 years of FIF
    greek party islands - Corfu, Zante, Rhodes & Crete.. and as for athens, I wouldn't bother unless u want to spend a lot of cash, cheaper places over there are dirty as hell.

londons not so bad in summer, plenty of weekend festivals in the huge parks, good if u like bands.

As for Italia.. Como, Lecco, Milano areas for the lakes, mountains and Inter. Calabria, Palermo etc for the beaches and something a little different. Roma, just because it's Roma. Firenze is also bella, and Venezia is pretty cool too.

Might be able to find u somewhere to crash in London/England, Milano/Lecco, Modena (Ferrari factory), Palermo and of course Corfu. Will have to see where i'm living by then
    Juve - ladri colpevolia per sempre
    Una volta un ladro sempre un ladro

Liberta' per gli ultras

No al calcio moderno

Syria

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Katie View Post

Might be able to find u somewhere to crash in London/England, Milano/Lecco, Modena (Ferrari factory), Palermo and of course Corfu. Will have to see where i'm living by then

I know katie, alot's riding on you

Nah all good. Def wanna go to some of those summer dance festivals in England. What are the biggest ones? I'll have to book early, but should be sweet as. Gives me more reason to want to stay a little longer in England

Fav. Player
    Black & Blue

Poland

Quote Originally Posted by h2o View Post
    Luka, why not man.
    I'll try to think of something :>

You probably never drinked, and you should, the best beer in the world. That is polish ofcourse :]

Well, if you will be able to drop by for a day, than I'll keep that in my mind.
    Quote of the week:
    "Farewell - Let the Good Times Roll"
    --------------------------------------------------------
    F.C. INTERNAZIONALE, DEPECHE MODE, UNIA TARNOW - Nothing more...