Page 1 of 216 12341151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Ricardo Quaresma

Fav. Player
    Maicon, Zanetti

Ricardo Quaresma

Yes ITS OFFICIAL.
    And I did beat all you mofos in to making a new thread. Its one of the few enjoyments I get in life.

http://www.fcporto.pt/Info/Futebol/N...0808_37346.asp

I have absolutely no idea what it says, but its something about Quaresma, Inter and 30.6mill Euros???
    Last edited by M.Adnan; 01 Sep 08 at 00:31.
    CAMPIONE D' ITALIA 2008-2009.

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

South Africa

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    It says porto fc have reached an agreement in principle with inter. Pele and Quaresma still have to pass medicals and sign deals.

30.6 million euros is what the deal can reach depending on performance clauses. Intial fee is 18.6 million plus pele. They valued pele at 6 million so value is 24.6 million euros.
    Forza Inter per sempre!!!!
    Jose responding after the derby:"We could only have lost by having six people on the park, as even with seven, we would have won. "
    New Domain name
    www.forzainterforums.com

Fav. Player
    Black & Blue

Poland

Quote Originally Posted by shahz_nerazzurri View Post
    Yes ITS OFFICIAL.
    And I did beat all you mofos in to making a new thread. Its one of the few enjoyments I get in life.
    Class shahz, just class
    Quote of the week:
    "Farewell - Let the Good Times Roll"
    --------------------------------------------------------
    F.C. INTERNAZIONALE, DEPECHE MODE, UNIA TARNOW - Nothing more...

Fav. Player
    LUIS FIGO

Awesome!
    ONLY ONE THING IS IMPORTANT--->
    FC INTERNAZIONALE MILANO 1908

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Benvenuto Quaresma!

Facci vincere la Champions is what the fans apparently sang at the airport: go do your job!
    "Cuore, Testa, Muscoli.. Da anni sognavamo un Gruppo cosi!!!
    Forza Ragazzi
    Nessuno escluso"

Fav. Player
    Icardi

Italy

84 Forum Supporter
    Quaresma is finally here... That was fucking torture i swear.
    ***FORZA INTER***

Follow me on Twitter
    @alessandrodiosi

Administrator of the Australian Inter page. Your welcome to join the community
    https://www.facebook.com/interaustralia

Fav. Player
    Tomas Locatelli

Kuwait

19 10 years of FIF Forum Supporter
    Fuck you Moratti, you're the biggest liar I've seen.

And thank you Moratti for signing Quaresma.

QUAAAAAAAAAAAAAREEEEEEEEEEEEEESMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAA
    "Alla Juve non sono dei gentlemen, č la mafia" Karl Heinz Rummenigge

Fav. Player
    Black & Blue

Poland

Welcome Ricky!!!

Bring the magic to Inter, and lets show Europe what the new Inter is all about!
    Quote of the week:
    "Farewell - Let the Good Times Roll"
    --------------------------------------------------------
    F.C. INTERNAZIONALE, DEPECHE MODE, UNIA TARNOW - Nothing more...

Fav. Player
    RONALDO (the re

Australia

OFFICIAL: INTER SIGN QUARESMA
    Sunday 31 August, 2008
    The Porto website announced late Sunday night that Ricardo Quaresma has been sold to Inter in a total £25m deal.
    The official Porto website announced that Quaresma will move to Inter in exchange for £15m plus full ownership of Portuguese creative midfielder Pelè, who is worth £4.8m.

The transfer also includes bonus payments of a further £4.8m depending on how Quaresma performs in the coming campaign.

Adding all the figures up, Inter will effectively pay a total of almost £25m for the winger.

Quaresma is already on his way to Milan to undergo a medical and sign contracts ahead of the transfer deadline on Monday evening.

Only on Saturday evening President Massimo Moratti had told the media that his team “doesn’t need Quaresma” and talks had been abandoned.

Coach Jose Mourinho expressed his irritation and pointed out he had asked for the player the moment he arrived this summer.

It seems a crisis meeting on Sunday prompted the Nerazzurri to re-enter negotiations with Porto and later that night the deal was struck.
    http://i47.tinypic.com/106hq42.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Boys San Interista View Post
    Money where Sandrodiosi easily had could wipe the ass of azz off, till it was glimming again.
    Quote Originally Posted by skeet View Post
    he was one win away from a treble, so i wouldn't argue with his testicle oriented man-management techniques

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Taiwan

Welcome to Inter Ricky Q!!!
    We will be heavily dependent on you

Fav. Player
    RONALDO (the re

Australia

i can see ricardo becoming our robben

Money where Sandrodiosi easily had could wipe the ass of azz off, till it was glimming again.
    he was one win away from a treble, so i wouldn't argue with his testicle oriented man-management techniques

Fav. Player
    CN69

Italy

10 years of FIF
    what a drama today waiting for all this, waiting for every flight to land in milano..

probably spent about 50 euros in phone calls to him when he was waiting at the airport and about what channel to watch for it.

Grande Moratti for being the huge ass lier we knew you were.

Welcome Quaresma.

Now all we need to complete the transfer is Handoyo to announce that he will be utter shite
    Juve - ladri colpevolia per sempre
    Una volta un ladro sempre un ladro

Liberta' per gli ultras

No al calcio moderno

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

Italy

Welcome home Ricardo Quaresma. I wanted this guy on our team for the longest time. It feels almost surreal that he is one of us now.

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by lonewolf19 View Post
    Welcome to Inter Ricky Q!!!
    We will be heavily dependent on you
    I don't think so...I think it will give balance to the attack where we were heavily dependent on Zlatan now it's gonna be more unpredictable...

Fav. Player
    RONALDO (the re

Australia

Quote Originally Posted by shahz_nerazzurri View Post
    Yes ITS OFFICIAL.

http://www.fcporto.pt/Info/Futebol/N...0808_37346.asp

I have absolutely no idea what it says, but its something about Quaresma, Inter and 30.6mill Euros???
    my portuguese is absolute shit

but i think it says 18.6 mil euros + pele (worth another 6 mil euros) and 6 mil euros based on performance, yeh pretty much 30.6 mil euros

Spain

Like i said in the transfers topic, what i like the most about this deal is that proves Inter is much more smart than Madrid or any English team.

Fav. Player
    Ibra_Deki_Mtrix

Romania

HAhahah congrats shahz for being the one to open this special topic!

Quote Originally Posted by Sandrodiosi View Post
    Quaresma is finally here... That was fucking torture i swear.
    Agree... I stopped reading news for the last 2 weeks because it ruined my nervous system... I also stayed away from this forum... my neurons almost had a breakdown... I would have been able to sue Moratti to pay for my treatment... fuckin` liar! Thank you!!

Here you go, using translate.google.com [perfect tool]

Quote Originally Posted by www.fcporto.pt
    31-08-2008 FOOTBALL
    Announcement of FC Porto - Football, SAD Announcement of FC Porto - Football, SAD

The FC Porto - Football, DSS announced Sunday that it reached an agreement in principle for the transfer of Lent for Inter Milan and the entrance of Pele at FC Porto. The FC Porto - Football, DSS announced Sunday that it reached an agreement in principle for the transfer of Lent for Inter Milan and the entrance of skin at FC Porto. The business may reach 30.6 million. The business may reach 30.6 million.

RELEASE RELEASE

The Futebol Clube do Porto - Football, SAD, under Article 248 paragraph 1 of the Securities Code, is informing the market has reached an agreement in principle with Inter Milan for the transfer, permanently, the rights of membership sport of professional footballer Ricardo Quaresma. The Futebol Clube do Porto - Football, SAD, under Article 248 paragraph 1 of the Securities Code, is informing the market has reached an agreement in principle with Inter Milan for the transfer, permanently, the rights of membership sport of professional footballer Ricardo Quaresma.

The agreement was set at 24.6 million and provides for the receipt of 18.6 million, of which plus the value of 6 million, resulting from the acquisition of rights of subscription sports player Pelé. This athlete will celebrate a contract with FCPorto sports - football, SAD which will be valid for a period yet to be defined. The agreement was set at 24.6 million and provides for the receipt of 18.6 million, of which plus the value of 6 million, resulting from the acquisition of rights of subscription sports player Pelé. This athlete will celebrate a contract with FCPorto sports - football, SAD which will be valid for a period yet to be defined.

The overall value to be received by the transfer could reach 30.6 million, depending on the performance of sport athlete Ricardo Quaresma and the very club that will represent, Inter Milan, during the next 3 seasons sports. The overall value to be received by the transfer could reach 30.6 million, depending on the performance of sport athlete Ricardo Quaresma and the very club that will represent, Inter Milan, during the next 3 seasons sports.

More information is that the formal end of this arrangement is dependent on the conclusion of contracts of employment of athletes above with their clubs and the completion of clinical to which they will submit. More information is that the formal end of this arrangement is dependent on the conclusion of contracts of employment of athletes above with their clubs and the completion of clinical to which they will submit.

The Board The Board
    Porto, August 31, 2008 Porto, August 31, 2008
    QQQQQQQQQUARESSSSSSSSSSSSSMA !!!!!!!!!!
    18.6M Euro + Pele' is A DEAL !!

This is massive!!!!!!!! "BE CHAMPIONS"

#TEAMicardiNOTmyCAPTAIN

NULLA É IMPOSSIBILE PER QUESTA SQUADRA! PAZZA INTER AMALA * FORZA INTER PER SEMPRE

Fav. Player
    Zanetti
    Old name
    Bessi

Albania

50 FIF Special Ones
    Welcome Ricky

Indonesia

32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member
    Hoping that my prediction will come 'true' as usual, I'll just copy & paste this:

He just have to ruin everything, doesn't he.

SIX f*cking strikers. Before anyone say, "Ohhh, lots of games, everyone will be happy", shut your mouth. On average, if we use 2 strikers per game, each striker will only have 20 match per season.

F*ck this. This ruins an otherwise very good transfer campaign.

We have to offload somebody now and I hope it'll be Crespo, but what are the odds that we'll do another 'Corradi'?

The worst motherf*cking transfer since Veron.

Adriano & Zlatan will probably enjoy a competition on who can hit the ball to row Z the most next season.

Motherf*cking great.

Fav. Player
    Ibra_Deki_Mtrix

Romania

Benvenuto Ricky! Sei grande!

Quote Originally Posted by Handoyo View Post
    SIX f*cking strikers.
    We have 5 strikers : Ibra, Adriano, Cruz, Crespo & Balotelli.
    Mancini and Quaresma are both wingers, and as you can see in the SQUADRA section on inter.it - he's in the midfield department

We needed Quaresma for Mourinho's 4-4-3 system!
    Benvenuto Ricky! Sei grande!

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=5VhxkB12ekA

#TEAMicardiNOTmyCAPTAIN

NULLA É IMPOSSIBILE PER QUESTA SQUADRA! PAZZA INTER AMALA * FORZA INTER PER SEMPRE