Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2229303132

Thread: Anime, Manga, and other Comics

Fav. Player
    Schelotto

Brazil

Quote Originally Posted by Howl View Post
    Iv'e always loved dbz, but super dissapointed me so much. Waiting all those years for this.. It's all light hearted and the seriousness has been taken out of it. No matter how much I try, I cant like the new characters or storylines.

Spoiler: last saga 
    I like it when they actually write a proper arc and not just pointless fights/tournaments. I loved the Trunks Arc. Goku Black was my favourite villain ever. Nozawa knocked that shit out of the park. Also that Trunks arc was not really light hearted. That was actually even darker than the original Trunks arc, and that was quite dark to begin with.

There were/are 4 major arcs that are just fights with barely any plot, and 1 proper arc. That's really dull. No matter how great the characters are, it's pretty predictable.
    Team #Dare2Mazzari #Messi4Inter #Messi4AsadoClan

Fav. Player
    Diego A. Milito

Cambodia

I agree the trunks arc was the best but i just cant get used to it, or enjoy it no matter how much I try.. And most of DBZ was way darker/serious.

There's a little too much joking around, and making Vegeta look like a bitch to all these gods the way he acts That shit never happened in Z and thats what I liked.

The fact that Saiyans are nothing anymore compared to all these gods, that look like bunnys, miniature robots and clowns
    ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
    Bayern Munich 0 - 2 FC Internazionale Milano
    35" Diego Milito
    70" Diego Milito

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

3. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Il Phenomenon

Indonesia

Anyone following kingdom ? Epic manga. A slave dream to become great general from no one to somebody is so interesting. The author keep the balance between the war and diplomacy thing. The character development was so great just behind OP.

Btw in OP I think finally we will see Kaido arc and Luffy probably will taking down his first yonkou.
    IndoInter

5. Thanks (2): Anne Marie, MVD

Fav. Player
    Emre + Martins
    Old name
    Wolf's Rain

Turkey

Quote Originally Posted by Tombatu View Post
    Anyone following kingdom ? Epic manga. A slave dream to become great general from no one to somebody is so interesting. The author keep the balance between the war and diplomacy thing. The character development was so great just behind OP.

Btw in OP I think finally we will see Kaido arc and Luffy probably will taking down his first yonkou.
    I've seen the anime (despite the 3D I liked it) I was super enjoying it. Everyone keeps saying it's amazing and has been getting better and better last few years but ain't read the manga yet. Not sure which chapter to start with either, do you know where the anime finished?

And fuck yes I can't wait for Kaido. Kaido hype. Jack hype. X Drake/Queen. ZorovsShogun/King? hype. Supernova hype. Neko/Inu/Marco hype. Honestly this is gunna be fucking amazing. Apparently an editor has said it's gunna be the best thing since Marineford. Editor hype.

7. Thanks (1): Tombatu

Fav. Player
    Matrix, Pupi, C

Japan

Kingdom anime is pretty bad while manga is just brilliant:
    (Read Warring State Novel if you are interested in that particular period of Chinese history)

Btw,

Anime Season 1: covers manga chapters from 1 to 173, it ends with the death of Ou Ki (one of the six great generals of Qin)
    Anime Season 2: covers manga chapters from 174 to the end of Sanyou Campaign, chapter 257 (Qin made peace with Zhao and launched its invasion of Wei, another former territory of Jin)

I suggest you read the manga from the beginning or pick up the next story arc, the 6-State coalition invasion of Qin. Later on, the court politics and battles become much more intense and cover a load of twist and turn. I don't want to spoil anything, but I have to say, fictional account as it is, the timline, major figures and major events stay true to history.

9. Thanks (2): Tombatu, Zoro

Fav. Player
    Emre + Martins
    Old name
    Wolf's Rain

Turkey

Quote Originally Posted by Anne Marie View Post
    Kingdom anime is pretty bad while manga is just brilliant:
    (Read Warring State Novel if you are interested in that particular period of Chinese history)

Btw,

Anime Season 1: covers manga chapters from 1 to 173, it ends with the death of Ou Ki (one of the six great generals of Qin)
    Anime Season 2: covers manga chapters from 174 to the end of Sanyou Campaign, chapter 257 (Qin made peace with Zhao and launched its invasion of Wei, another former territory of Jin)

I suggest you read the manga from the beginning or pick up the next story arc, the 6-State coalition invasion of Qin. Later on, the court politics and battles become much more intense and cover a load of twist and turn. I don't want to spoil anything, but I have to say, fictional account as it is, the timline, major figures and major events stay true to history.
    I've heard, thanks for this. I might just start from beginning, this story just always feel exciting.

Fav. Player
    Il Phenomenon

Indonesia

Yeah I only read the manga. Just like Anne Marie suggests better to start from the beginning. Till now, I think the coalition war is the best arc.
    Kaido arc without a doubt will be one of the best arc OP lover expecting. The poneglyph hype collaborate with another war plot ala shogun and daimyo war will be epic. There are too many possibilities with Oda world. One can have different taste but Oda way to add the soul to the story is so amazing. If Oda presented OP just like the Taiko Novel maybe it will take 100 years to finish thos story.
    To be honest just one thing I love more than One piece and that's our beloved Inter.
    IndoInter

12. Thanks (1): MVD