Page 1 of 16 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: Inter - Udinese (9 Nov 08)

Bahrain

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF

Inter - Udinese (9 Nov 08)

The game where we will turn it all around...

1-Winning and topping the league
    2-Quaresma shining
    3-Defense not leaking any goals
    4-The return of some needed player.

Ohh by the way this is the time our schedule becomes HELL...

VS. Udi (home)
    Vs.Palermo (Away)
    VS. Scum (home)
    VS.Napoli (Away)
    VS.Lazio (Away)
    Ziyad Of Boston

Fav. Player
    NOT Il Capitano

Falkland Islands

0 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    haha. Inter is always favoured!
    IO SONO INTERISTA

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Taiwan

Start of the real test.
    Hopefully as Ziyad says, this is going to be a turnaround

Fav. Player
    No Milan player

United States

Oh man, what a schedule.
    Jose please, let Walter come back.
    I learned about love, faith, and patience from Massimo Moratti.

Fav. Player
    Icardi

Italy

84 Forum Supporter
    Bench IBRA...

OMG! What did i just say!!! ...

Seriously, i think he needs a spell on the bench... Maybe it'll do him good.

In my opinion, his selfishness out-weighs his pure ability...
    ***FORZA INTER***

Follow me on Twitter
    @alessandrodiosi

Administrator of the Australian Inter page. Your welcome to join the community
    https://www.facebook.com/interaustralia

Fav. Player
    Zanetti
    Old name
    Bessi

Albania

50 FIF Special Ones
    A must win for us, FORZA INTER!!

Fav. Player
    NOT Il Capitano

Falkland Islands

0 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandrodiosi View Post
    In my opinion, his selfishness out-weighs his pure ability...
    Give him a break. Without him we are really really blunt.

Also all of us have been crying for him to get a rest. But I guess he is strong enough to handle this. Jose and him would have discussed about it.

So long as it isn't affecting his performances, let him play.
    IO SONO INTERISTA

Fav. Player
    # 3

India

Forum Supporter
    Udinese have been our bogey team. They are joint 2nd in the league with us.

All I want from Inter is proper defending. We are creating chances. I want them to be more focussed. Result matters offcourse, but I dont think we should get our hopes high.

Everything a man should be. We miss you Cipe.

Quote Originally Posted by Ziyad
    The game where we will turn it all around...

1-Winning and topping the league
    2-Quaresma shining
    3-Defense not leaking any goals
    4-The return of some needed player.
    I really admire your optimism Ziyad,but in reality things are quite different..

We have struggled against teams like Reggina and Anortosis,our performances on the field are far from convincing and out results so far are not as expected..

Udinese has been in top form for quite a long time now and particularly Di Natale is one of the most productive strikers of the calcio..They are a very organised team and their position in the standings assures that it'll be quite tough for every side to beat Udinese..

Moreover,I'm sure that all of you are aware of the fact that we haven't manage to beat Udinese for 2 years now playing in San Siro..

Leave that crappy Burdisso on the bench and reward our most reliable sriker Julio Cruz with a full 90 minutes presence on the field..He has already saved us numerous times with his great goals..

Declarations like "we're gonna beat them,we're gonna crash them,we're gonna f*** them" can't be taken seriously..Our team has not given us the opportunity to say such things before a match...
    Last edited by mike_inter; 05 Nov 08 at 16:01.

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Pakistan

Quote Originally Posted by Ziyad View Post
    4-The return of some needed player
    Samuel.
    Spoiler: text 

Denmark

This game has draw written all over it.

We always struggle against Udine, and they are in pretty good form, while we suck atm.

I doubt we will lose, since we are playing at home, but winning seems unlikely in our current state against Udine who are in good form.

Fav. Player
    Black & Blue

Poland

I think draw would be more reasonable conclusion to pick, but I believe in my team.

Udine was the boogey team for us, but maybe it was just the charm of Mancios, not Joses. At least I try to believe that.

This is it. The death walk in our schedule. This the the type of hard times, when we have to put the big guns on the field == Walter.

I just pray to God he will be the same Wall he was last year.
    Quote of the week:
    "Farewell - Let the Good Times Roll"
    --------------------------------------------------------
    F.C. INTERNAZIONALE, DEPECHE MODE, UNIA TARNOW - Nothing more...

Fav. Player
    JZ

I strongly believe we need Samuel back. And I hope to see him starting this one ahead of MAterazzi.

Samuel will need couple of games to get upto pace, but if he stays injury-free, in him and Cordoba we will potentially have the best backline in whole of Serie A

Fav. Player
    JZ

JC
    Maicon - Samuel - Cordoba - Maxwell
    Viera - Dacourt - Cambiasso
    Quaresma
    Ibra - Adriano

Samuel - we need him. simple.

Dacourt - A bit more cover for Samuel on his comeback match. Plus allow Cambiasso a little bit more freedom to see if he can contribute offensively or not.

Quaresma - Offensively he is more promising than Mancini diz days.

Adriano - Face it guys. He is a better option that Obinna/Balotelli/Crespo/Cruz atm. We can sell him off in Jan or keep him - whatever, but till the time he is here, we must make best use of him. And since they have already "kissed-n-made-up" no reason why Adri shud be given another afternoon off.

No Samuel for this match guys,we don't have the luxury of risking in such crucial game...He has been out almost for a year now and most importantly he's not fit enough for this match...
    Samuel can take his chance in another match..
    I acknowledge that we are all impatient to see our Wall back and I really hope he still remains the great defender he used to be...

Also,in my opinion,Materazzi was the only noticeable presence in our defense against Anortosis..He scored a nice header and seemed to be in good condition..
    Cordoba and Materazzi have been playing together for many years and moreover our Italian defender is a team-mate with Quagliarella and Di Natale in the national team thus he knows their style of play..
    Last edited by mike_inter; 05 Nov 08 at 19:50.

Fav. Player
    Black & Blue

Poland

Quote Originally Posted by mike_inter View Post
    No Samuel for this match guys,we don't have the luxury of risking in such crucial game...He has been out almost for a year now and most importantly he's not fit enough for this match...
    Samuel can take his chance in another match..
    I acknowledge that we are all impatient to see our Wall back and I really hope he still remains the great defender he used to be...
    I get what you're saying.

But keep in mind:

1) Samuel was training with the first team for a long time. I think it is close to 2, 3 weeks now? I've said the same as you back then, but I think he got enough of the "free" time already(although obviously I'm not his fitness coach so what can I know)

2) "we don't have the luxury of risking in such crucial game". What upcoming games won't be crucial? I mean every game for the next couple of weeks can fit this cathegory. If Jose wanted to bring Samuel closely to the first team, by subs, he would already do it by this point(I believe).

3) I remember the same situation with Cordoba, and to my amaze, he was brought without any subs, but straight from minute 1. I think it will be the same story with Walter too.

4) We need him too much, if not for the first game, then the next games. We have to take the risk(not the risk of injury, because by this time he should be fine, but the risk, that he isn't in match rhytm).

Also,in my opinion,Materazzi was the only noticeable presence in our defense against Anortosis..He scored a nice header and seemed to be in good condition..
    Yes, that is true. Matrix was very solid lately, and if Walter won't play, I don't think anybody here wouldn't dissagree Matrix-Cordoba will play.
    Quote of the week:
    "Farewell - Let the Good Times Roll"
    --------------------------------------------------------
    F.C. INTERNAZIONALE, DEPECHE MODE, UNIA TARNOW - Nothing more...

Indonesia

32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member
    What's there to disagree about Matrix - Cordoba? Rivas is injured, Chivu is injured, Samuel is unfit and Burdisso...is Burdisso.

But I don't even want to picture last season's Matrix vs A.Sanchez, Di Natale & Quag...

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano, Ib

Can we win that, pls. It's my menace every season. I look through calendar in August and when i see game against Udinese i'm ready to puke of fear.
    Interista... In victory and defeat...

Fav. Player
    Guarin,Zanetti

United States

i think anorthosis woke us up. We played well although conceding 3 dumb goals. All bad luck or pure sucking=on burdissos part. We also had a crucial goal dissalowed. With cordoba on defense i don't see much of a problem. Our attack is there, its the finishing that should improove, and i'm confident it will this game.

To be honest i think this will be quaresma's best game for inter (although some will think that doesnt say much), but watch him. He has improoved more with the games that have gone by. Also, i'm hoping for cruz or adri to start, we need that finish that we have lacked. With either of them, i can be more confident we will score, and also will see quaresma have a better game, especially if adri plays.

We need the players that hold the ball well, as udinese have a strong technical defense (they much more rely on offense and midfield). So for this i want quaresma, mancini, ibra, and adri. We will see much more chances if this is the case! please mourinho, see what i see and listen!!
    Only One Inter

I'm so high I can eat a Star

Fav. Player
    Internazionale

Sadly, this team doesn't wake up from anything, our urgency and character is missing. I just hated JZ's words today as if nothing happened, I seriously wish he stays silent sometimes. This kind of attitude is killing us, we play normal even if we are trailing 1-0 at home in the dying minutes.

I hope Zlatan doesn't play this game, and not to be rested, but so that we can score goals. We only get few chances as it is, we can't afford to waste them freely like he does.

Playing him so that a wonder goal comes is a risk I don't want to take. Balotell-Cruz or Balotell-Adriano should be our striking duo.