Forza Internazionale Milano
    Buffalo KAA Gent - Belgian Champions 2014-2015

http://forzainterforums.com/showthre...=1#post1395711

2. Thanks (1): Starmo4

Fav. Player
    JZ,Adri,Chino

Iran

I fell in love at the first moment I saw our charming black and blue
    But don't underestimate that 8+1 on back of dat lovely South American forward called Ivan Bam Bam Zamorambo

4. Thanks (1): Devious

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

A day after the season ended in 2010/2011. Never liked football before, but that changed with Cambiasso, Stanković and Chivu.
    Quote Originally Posted by wera View Post
    if Mauro doesn't leave this summer, I'm moving to Forza Wolverhampton Forums until he does
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

6. Thanks (1): Fapuccino

Fav. Player
    Van Der Vaart

Europe

I remember it being 2004 and I was playing that 'Club Football: Liverpool' Playstation 2 game. I think I was a little fed up of that little rat Owen upfront, and with not much attack talent in the form of Baros and Sinama-Pongolle, I decided to play as another team. Inter were the first team that I tried with and I really loved the attack force of Vieri, Adriano, Cruz, Martins and Recoba. I started watching them on TV a little bit and decided that they were my new favourite time.

Then I had to break the news to my father and brothers. I'd imagine the experience is similar to what a homosexual goes through when coming out of the closet to their family. I could see the disappointment in my father's face, felt the onslaught of ridicule from my brothers, and was sure they believed it was just a phase. Almost ten years later and I think they've realised it's not a phase. Liverpool will always be a special team for me, but io sono interista.

8. Thanks (1): Guney

Fav. Player
    matrix, bobo

Malaysia

my story is nothing special.

1998 fifa world cup. i became a ronaldo fanboy (so did all the other kids nationwide). found out he was playing for inter. and that was it.

10. Thanks (3): Jim Morrison, Pimpin, Starmo4

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti
    Old name
    Natasha

Macedonia

I don't know the exact day or year. I just remember crying after seeing Ronaldo cry in 2002 when we lost to Lazio in the final game of the season. So i believe i've been a fan for a little over a decade.

You know what buggs me the most with these "loyal-bigheaded-i know everything" fans? If i don't know you and you started supporting my team last year, i have nothing to judge. But if i've teached you the rules of the game, and you didn't even know what is offside and simple things like that... and all of a sudden you're the biggest fan on earth, claiming that you're bigger than me, kissing badges and pissing yourself at matches... it's so pathetic and attention whory.

Sorry for the rant you guys.
    I met Zanetti, you suckers!

Yugoslavia

I never liked football until spring 1998, when I turned the TV on and Inter won the UEFA Cup again Lazio 3:0. I did not even know the names and what not, but after that I started actively watching football, with the World Cup 1998. Like all other kids, I was cheering for Brazil and remembered that bald player (Ronaldo) who impressed me a lot. So it was clear for me who my favorite team was gonna be (on top of it, Inter always had the most beautiful kits) and I started following every match since the beginning of the 1998/99 season.

This marks my 15th season as an Interista, damn I've become old.

13. Thanks (1): AbdiWirajaya

Fav. Player
    Radja

Macedonia

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Morrison View Post
    I never liked football until spring 1998, when I turned the TV on and Inter won the UEFA Cup again Lazio 3:0. I did not even know the names and what not, but after that I started actively watching football, with the World Cup 1998. Like all other kids, I was cheering for Brazil and remembered that bald player (Ronaldo) who impressed me a lot. So it was clear for me who my favorite team was gonna be (on top of it, Inter always had the most beautiful kits) and I started following every match since the beginning of the 1998/99 season.

Glory hunter

15. Thanks (2): Devious, Jim Morrison

Fav. Player
    JZ4

Indonesia

I used to hate football, but seeing Inter vs Man Utd on UCL 98, made me an Interista, even though we lost the match, but my blood filled with Black and blue, strange, since it was the glorious year for Man Utd...
    Thanks Inter for making me a fan of true sport in the world!
    FORZA INTER!!!
    FORZAINTER

Yugoslavia

Quote Originally Posted by Me2 View Post
    Glory hunter

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gaga Interfan View Post
    I used to hate football, but seeing Inter vs Man Utd on UCL 98, made me an Interista, even though we lost the match, but my blood filled with Black and blue, strange, since it was the glorious year for Man Utd...
    Thanks Inter for making me a fan of true sport in the world!
    FORZA INTER!!!
    Yeah, I remember cheering for Bayern in the Final because I wanted revenge. That was the first and only time I ever wanted Bayern to win a match except when they were playing Juve or Milan.

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

England

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Morrison View Post

My fall for inter is almost identical. Apart from the fact that I used to watch the premiership before hand, as I live in Old Trafford, Manchester. Inter showed me how beautiful football can be. Football italia on channel 4 was the cherry on the cake as Italian football for me has always been so fascinating
    What the eyes do not see, the Heart does not desire.

Fav. Player
    Ausilencio

Europe

Quote Originally Posted by Devious View Post

Inter legend in the making, our Andreolli in two decades.
    #donatesuning

20. Thanks (2): Devious, Guney

Fav. Player
    Icardi

Saudi Arabia

When we had Adriano-Martins
    Forza Inter

Fav. Player
    Adriano

Switzerland

Same here. Adriano, Recoba and Martins caught my eye.

Sigh, Adriano... YOU WERE THE CHOSEN ONE!!

It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world.

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo
    Old name
    Bohir

Indonesia

I supporting inter since Ronaldo era,.

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo L.N.D.L

Albania

As with many other here, I too became a fan (that's to say the least) in 1998 when Ronaldo came. I didn't really give a shit about football then as an 11 year old, but the World cup on that year (Brazil and specifically Ronnie) changed that forever. He came to Inter and long after he left I remained an Inter fan, 16 years now. No matter where I was living (over 3 different countries to date) I'd become obsessed with Inter, like a second skin, or part of blood (can't explain it) and used to buy newspaper after newspaper when the internet era wasn't available for me. I've loved it all, the tension, the suffering, the emotions, game after game. I've got Ronnie to thank for introducing me to football and Inter, but Ronnie moved on and I always remain a die hard fan of this club.

25. Thanks (1): Kakaroto

Serbia

It was in 1990 or 1991...There was an arcade in my neighbourhood...I was playing this game of football...It was a kind of Champions League...of some sort...There were all these famous clubs like Real, Barcelona, Milan...and this club Inter...I liked their club colours, black and blue...So you could say I started supporting Inter after that...
    Last edited by Cesar31; 05 Jan 14 at 15:16.

Old name
    the dude

Aaland

its not a day, its a "moment" for me, a moment that made me remember that whole day and the day after.

up until 2:0 for Inter, i was watching the game because of this phenomenal player called Ronaldo that everyone was losing their shit for, i still was a juve "fan" up until then (del motherfucking piero ), and than that dribble and the goal happened, i remember how i still didnt understand how he managed to do it and my dad explaining it to me how he used his legs and body movement to fool the goalkeeper... that shit was beyond me, i know when i went to bed i was thinking about it all the time and how im gonna try it tommorow with my buds...

then tomorow came , seeing my joy from the last night (because i would stand up and do the move in the living room) my dad had bought me a ronaldo inter jersey... i can go on and go on about this day

but yeah, that 3:0 did it for me, and adri just made me more emotional towards inter...
    Guacamole

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo

Kuwait

The day you started supporting Inter

Was the day I became suicidal.

29. Thanks (1): Guney

Indonesia

32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member
    Quote Originally Posted by the dude View Post
    how im gonna try it tommorow with my buds...
    Did you break your own ankle?

31. Thanks (3): Devious, Guney, Jane The Virgin