Thread: Bit Torrent Help

Indonesia

32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member

Bit Torrent Help

Hi guys, I really need your help. I am currently addicted to Smallville (A TV show) and I wanna download them from the net. It seems that the easiest way is to download them through Bit Torrent. The problem is, my computer is somewhat allergic to torrents. The download is much slower than my grandmother. I can only download 12 MB in 10 hours! An episode is usually 400+ MB.

So guys, I'm DESPERATELY looking for someone who can download it out for me. Please please help me. Here are some details:
    • 1) If you don't understand torrent files, I can help you on that. And I will tell you where to download it.
      2) You can only download 10+ episodes, it's impossible to download episode by episode. Thus, you need to have around 5 GB free per download. It's sort of a compilation/package.
      3) After you download them, please send it to me through MSN. Or even better, burn them on a CD and send it to me. I will of course shoulder the burden of the delivery and CD costs.

So, is there anyone of you who would like to help this young poor Smallville-addicted fella? Thanx in advance.

Handyo

Fav. Player
    Cordoba

Belgium

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Add me to yer msn: erik_vanbuggenhout@hotmail.com, then we can talk further
    Due to the changes in the management team, we had to adopt a new domain name !

www.forzainterforums.com

Hmmm.....Handoyo needs help........

Which season do you want?
    Its been a pleasure,
    Ciao,
    [ Recoba87 / Zaidriano / Sisedriano ]

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Singapore

Han, when you are downloading through BT, the slow downloading rate may not necessarily imply that your internet connection is the cause of the problem. Too often, a couple of seeders of a particular file may be sending to dozens (or more) of leechers and this will severely impact the download rate for everyone. I suggest that you take a look at this site's seeder/leecher ratio in order to find out if it is actually causes beyond your control that is causing the slow downloads.

Ciao,
    Tim
    MAI STATI IN B

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Singapore

Quote Originally Posted by Zaidriano
    Hmmm.....Handoyo needs help........

Which season do you want?
    I think you should help him so he can be eternally grateful to you and thus decide against banning you.

Ciao,
    Tim
    MAI STATI IN B

Like i was saying......WHICH SEASON DOES HE WANT?
    Its been a pleasure,
    Ciao,

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Singapore

Quote Originally Posted by Zaidriano
    Like i was saying......WHICH SEASON DOES HE WANT?
    Season 3.

Ciao,
    Tim
    MAI STATI IN B

Indonesia

Zai, I want the whole Season 3 and Season 2 Episode 22. Thanx a lot! Btw, we talked but you went offline out of a sudden. What happened?

If you can get me them, then maybe I'll reconsider banning you for being a coward. :p

Tim, about the Bit Torrent, I asked a friend of mine to download it for me. And guess what, his speed is almost 20 times faster than mine. The same file and link.

Handyo

Han my man, i can guarantee you Smallville season 2 ep 22, but my kuzzin aint replying to my sms and calls....Maybe the chap's busy working or something... About yesterday, i went off to watch OWEN make his REAL Madrid dubut...and he made an assist! We'll see how long he survives there ...hehe
    Its been a pleasure,
    Ciao,

Indonesia

Hi guys. I have solved my old Bit Torrent problem and have regularly download stuff using the software. But recently, another problem has risen. My download speed has substantially decreased from the past. It used to be in the region of 30 kb/s but it is not only around 10 kb/s. I have not adjusted any setting whatsoever and it is a mystery to me why has this happened to me. However, the upload speed (Which honestly is not important to me) still remains at its usual level which is around 20 kb/s.

Anyone knows why has this problem arised and how to solve it? Thank you very much.

Handyo