Thread: Inter Football Camps

Fav. Player
    IBRAHIMOVIC, Qu

Inter Football Camps

Hey Guys, I am a resident of India. I was wondering whether Inter holds annual football camps for kids like me in the summer for international applicants. Anyone has any idea?
    Leader of INTER MILAN FAN CLUB MUMBAI

FORZA NERRAZZURRI!!!!

Fav. Player
    IBRAHIMOVIC, Qu

Anyone cares to reply?

FORZA NERRAZZURRI!!!!

Fav. Player
    il Capitano

Bahrain

98 Forum Supporter
    I don't think they do, as I haven't heard of one before. If there was an Inter Campus in India that would've been an option, but I'm not sure about going to Italy.

Try e-mailing the academy. Since they work with youngsters of all ages, they might have something. Keep in mind that even if they do, it might be necessary to speak Italian. settore.giovanile@inter.it

You can alternatively try and call Inter Campus. Whoever answers should be multilingual as this is the number for the global coordination office. +39.02.4877761

If you don't have luck with the above, try the head office. It's a bit high level, but maybe they'll point you in the right direction. But again Italian would help as my experience with Inter staff is most of them don't speak English. Tel +39 02 77151

Finally, if all else fails, send a few faxes as they may actually translate them and get them to the right person.

Let us know how it goes. I'd be interested in knowing if they do have any programs.

Fav. Player
    IBRAHIMOVIC, Qu

Quote Originally Posted by Ehsan View Post
    I don't think they do, as I haven't heard of one before. If there was an Inter Campus in India that would've been an option, but I'm not sure about going to Italy.

Try e-mailing the academy. Since they work with youngsters of all ages, they might have something. Keep in mind that even if they do, it might be necessary to speak Italian. settore.giovanile@inter.it

You can alternatively try and call Inter Campus. Whoever answers should be multilingual as this is the number for the global coordination office. +39.02.4877761

If you don't have luck with the above, try the head office. It's a bit high level, but maybe they'll point you in the right direction. But again Italian would help as my experience with Inter staff is most of them don't speak English. Tel +39 02 77151

Finally, if all else fails, send a few faxes as they may actually translate them and get them to the right person.

Let us know how it goes. I'd be interested in knowing if they do have any programs.
    okay i'll email them ...thanks for replying

FORZA NERRAZZURRI!!!!