Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Avatar

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

Quote Originally Posted by DARi0 View Post
    Hello,

So suddenly from 1 day 2 another, my well-known avatar with me wearing my customized "DARi0 5" t-shirt at the Giuseppe Meazza Stadio stopped showing in the threads. I did not do any changes for many years and FIF is still showing it for most of the other members.

Funny thing is, when I go to Settings > Edit Avatar, it still shows, proving that nobody touched it:

Anybody knows what`s going on? 10x in advance.

Shark reported the very same issue.

PS: Seeing Rafa there as an option is more than obsolete, I would say horrible.

THAT RAFA AVATAR THO
    🔵 ⚫️

2. Thanks (3): MVD, n4l, thatdude

Mauritius

Who gave me a Milan avatar and why?

Fav. Player
    Insigne & Sarri
    Old name
    EEeyOO

PNG

Quote Originally Posted by AvantiRagazzi View Post
    Someone here think you are very rich. Take it as a compliment.
    Quote Originally Posted by Strale View Post
    I would accept 10mil, keep Firpo or whatever the fuck his name is, if Bartomeu fucks a pig in public. Like in Black Mirror.
    Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    Just start Eriksen you fat vag

5. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Darmian

Italy

I can't seem to put my finger on it.

Ibra is healthy now... it took him approx 2 weeks. What is the minimum time of recovery?
    We finishing behind Milan this year. ��
    Really pisses me off that we let him go to Milan. Why did we abandon him? I find it very strange how Milan apparently are able to sign him but not us, given that we are in a much better economical situation from all standpoints.
    Can anyone explain to me how on earth Milan can sign him from an FFP perspective?!
    Will be curious to see if this Milan form is sustainable or not. Also re. Zlatan, can he keep it up for another full season? He's turning 39(!) in october woof.
    Not sure why people are taking a CL spot for granted... a Milan win yesterday would have been disastrous for us. They’d have beaten Roma, Lazio, Juve and Napoli since the restart.... that’s a lot of momentum, and they would «only» be 13 points pff us. The only difficult game they have left is against Atalanta(+ Sassuolo i believe, which should be labeled as a hard match these days) while we have Ata, Roma, Napoli...we also have loads of injuries. And bear in mind that football post-Covid is not football, the players are out of shape and there are games every 3rd day...
    Milan, undoubtedly.
    Can someone enlighten me on Ragnick? What has he achieved as a coach? Anything impressive?
    Can’t believe people are gassing up Milan once again. We see this every year. A good stretch and everyone are losing their mind.

All their mediocre players are suddenly good...incredible.
    Milan are about to sign Angel Correa for 50mln euros (can get as high as 57mln with bonuses...)

Can any FFP expert explain to me how on earth this can be possible? Their revenues are shit, not even in Europa League, yet they keep spending like absolute madmen every summer. With Correa for 50mln euros they have already spent almost 100mln euros. Incredible.

Edit: they are selling Silva to Monaco for 30mln euros and maybe Cutrone to Wolves for a decent sum, which should finance Correa. I still however do not understand the way they are operating.
    People ALWAYS hype Milan’s mercato. Bennacer is decent, but the step from relegation fodder at Empoli to starter for a team fighting for CL spots shouldn’t be underestimated. Also if you lool at the players that have won AFCON MVP since like year 2000 it’s only shit players. Arsenal had the opportunity to match Milan’s offer of 16mln euros btw, but didn’t do it:

I remember people on here in rage mode because we didnt sign Poli and Jose Mauri back in the days, so not surprised really.
    Even though we will surely have more COVID-19 cases by saturday given our luck (Barella, Vidal, Hakimi, Lautaro, Sanchez and Lukaku probably getting it), I don't think it looks that bad right now. If we look at Milan: they will likely have their strongest XI available apart from Rebic, who seems to still be injured. Romagnoli is back from 2+ months injured, but will clearly lack match fitness. All their other central defenders are either injured or have COVID-19. If it remains as it is right now, no excuses.
    Correct, but we do not know what shape Romagnoli will be in given that he's been out for like 2.5 months.

7. Thanks (5): eduzee, I4E, MVD, n4l, Sawyer

Fav. Player
    Insigne & Sarri
    Old name
    EEeyOO

PNG

ADRossi is just jealous that you are rich. So rich.
    Quote Originally Posted by Strale View Post
    I would accept 10mil, keep Firpo or whatever the fuck his name is, if Bartomeu fucks a pig in public. Like in Black Mirror.
    Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    Just start Eriksen you fat vag

9. Thanks (3): ADRossi, MVD, n4l

Fav. Player
    Darmian

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by Candreva Crosses View Post
    ADRossi is just jealous that you are rich. So rich.
    Confirmed

11. Thanks (2): Candreva Crosses, MVD