Thread: Bar Girl, Louise, 25 Has Slept With 200 Men She Met On Internet (NOTW)

Fav. Player
    Zanetti
    Old name
    Bessi

Albania

50 FIF Special Ones

Bar Girl, Louise, 25 Has Slept With 200 Men She Met On Internet (NOTW)

Linkage

Bar girl Louise, 25, scours net for sex with strangers
    Louise Grant
    WEB SEX: "I can't explain the buzz I get from meeting someone ..."

LOUISE: "It's such a thrill knowing all these guys want me."

By Matthew Acton, 01/02/2009
    MOST women surf the internet for clothes, shoes and bargains. Not Louise Grant. She scours the web for sex with total STRANGERS.

The 25-year-old bar manager is hooked on net sex and has slept with 200 online date mates.

On average, she beds a different man every FIVE DAYS. She’s even had sex with THREE of them in ONE DAY.

Louise claims to be driven by the “thrill” of no-strings sex with guys she’s just met.

She admits: “I can’t explain the buzz I get from meeting someone for the first time and knowing that in a couple of hours we’ll be ripping each other’s clothes off. It’s addictive.

“A lot of women may call me a slag, but I’m not. The sex is on my terms — I call the shots.”

And despite not knowing what creep may lurk behind a profile picture, Louise reckons her cyber bed-hopping is SAFER than conventional dating.
    Risky

“My friends will meet guys in clubs and take them home,” she argues. “That’s more risky than what I do because I can check mine out before we meet.

“I’ll always insist on safe sex and carry condoms. If the guy complains, I won’t meet him.”

Louise, from Manchester, first started using the internet for sex after splitting with her fiancé three years ago.

Feeling lonely, she looked up an ex on Facebook. The next day they went out for drinks followed by sex.

Louise says: “I missed sex so much. We shared some wine and got a bit flirty — we knew we’d end up in bed together.

“When I left in the morning, it was refreshing just to kiss him goodbye and not worry about if he would call.”

Buzzing from her night of passion, Louise went straight online to sign up to an adult dating site, passion.com, where she could meet other guys for no-strings sex.

Her first ad read: “Hi. I’m outgoing with a naughty side I want to explore. If you’d like to know more, drop me a line.”

And it wasn’t long before ahe was bombarded with messages — and gross pictures—from fellas who were desperate to “meet” her.

“I’m not model material,” admits Louise. “But I couldn’t believe how good-looking the blokes were. It’s such a thrill knowing all these guys want me.

“I checked the first man out on Facebook before we met. I also promised a friend I’d call her during the date.” Louise describes how the two met, had some wine and went back to her place: “He asked what I liked — so I told him exactly what I wanted.

“You can be totally uninhibited and not worry about being judged. Afterwards, he thanked me and said he’d see me soon. I was hooked.”

Louise quickly joined two other sex sites — be naughty.com and plentyoffish. com — and now rushes home from work every day to check her emails.

She recalls: “In the first month I met four guys and now meet around two a week. I’ve not counted but I must have slept with nearly 200 men.

“I remember meeting three guys in one day. The first was Paul at the Hilton Hotel in Manchester. We had an amazing night of sex and again in the morning. By lunch I’d met up with Chris, who was into swinging.”

And for dinner? Maneater Louise still wasn’t satisfied.

“He was in his mid-40s,” she says. “A George Clooney lookalike. He was handsome, rich and knew how to treat a woman.”

But she claims her most exciting encounter was when she indulged in kinky role play.

Louise says: “I acted out a sexy boss fantasy for a guy called Adam. I was wearing lingerie and high heels. I interviewed him before he grabbed me and told me to strip — it drove us both wild!

“Another guy I see loves giving women oral sex. He’ll come round to my flat just for that.”

But Louise saw the ugly side of net sex when she naively met a man without checking him out first. She says: “His profile pic looked nice but he was a total loser. He smoked cheap cigs, stunk and ate like a pig at dinner.” She made a quick exit.

Last year, 5.6 million singletons went on over 13 million internet first dates. Less than half of them led to one- night stands.

Louise reveals: “I’ve met married men, IT geeks and a few plumbers.

“I hear pals moan about their partners and thank my lucky stars I don’t have to put up with snoring, pants lying around or getting dinner ready.

“When I have a date, I put on sexy undies, drink wine with a gorgeous guy who takes me home and ravishes me.

“I’ll settle down one day but it’s too much fun at the moment.”
    INTERNET SEX: SAFE OR SINFUL?

CATHERINE TOWNSEND, FABULOUS MAGAZINE'S SEX & RELATIONSHIPS EXPERT, SAYS ...

Louise is having fun meeting guys on the net . . . and good for her. This is the future of relationships — whether it’s for no-strings sex or to meet someone for the long term.

The excitement of doing it this way is you can reject all those you don’t want straight away and go for the good stuff.

Lots of my friends meet men this way and they use the pics of guys like trading cards. There’s no harm in what Louise is doing as long as she’s very careful. Meet the guy in a public place and tell friends where you are.

JANE BUTTERWORTH, NEWS OF THE WORLD AGONY AUNT, SAYS ...

What Louise is doing could be storing up trouble for the future.

She admits it is highly addictive, that she gets a buzz. In effect, she is using sex like a drug. Just as a junkie uses heroin to give themselves a short-term high or wipe out painful feelings, a sex addict uses the excitement of passion for similar reasons.

Any addiction is bad news because it eventually ends up controlling you. When that happens, it is hard to stop.

One day, says Louise, she wants to settle down, but how will her future partner view her sexual history?

Fav. Player
    # 3

India

Forum Supporter
    Who woudnt want to sleep with her? She's easy, no emotional crap, wont call and bug the next day...

I mean whats so shocking?!

Everything a man should be. We miss you Cipe.

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano, Ib

Pretty normal situation nowadays.
    Interista... In victory and defeat...

Denmark

Normal?

Having sex with 200 different guys in 2-3 years can hardly be considered normal. And on top that she promotes herself like this.

She's basicly a hooker who does it for free. If she was smart she would charge something for the "deeds".

She should also keep her mouth shut, knowing that 200 guys been in her before you isnt the best turn-on tbh.

Fav. Player
    Internazionale

I got an erection reading this story.

I am VERY ashamed.

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano, Ib

Azzy, it's like a new guy every week. Not a record. And she is no hooker. Hooker sleeps for money.

Fav. Player

Canada

Hookers actually make money. She's a whore lol probably very insecure.

She has the nerve to tell a guy to put on a condom?! The bitch has fkn maggots growing out of her twat. I'd put on a titanium alloy condom before I touch her.

Denmark

Quote Originally Posted by Ilkinio View Post
    Azzy, it's like a new guy every week. Not a record. And she is no hooker. Hooker sleeps for money.
    Its more like 2 pr week and considering the duration id say its become some kinda obsession for her.

I dont know which kinda women gets you going, but this is not a turn-on for me.

And seriously, why go out and say it like this? "ive fucked 200 guys in 3 years!".

Probably not the best way for her to get more action. Who really wants to have someone over 200 guys have already had before?

Imagine ending up kissing this whore at some club or something and then reading this the next day and recognizing her, id be brushing my teeth for a year straight.

Fav. Player

Canada

Quote Originally Posted by Azzkikr View Post
    id be brushing my teeth for a year straight.
    so you dont brush your teeth?

Denmark

For a year without stopping ofcourse

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano, Ib

The problem is, you never know what the girl you are sleeping with done day,week,month,year before. So, it's better not to think about it.

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Norway

Must say I share the opinion of many here. I would be amazed even if a guy said this. But I think it's pretty stupid of her to come out like this, not only because she's well used, but also because this could potentially ruin a successful job career for her. I know I'd hesitate a bit to hire her with that news article on the web.
    "It will be born here, at the "Orologio (Watch)" restaurant, meeting place of artists and it will be always a team of great talent. On this splendid night it's colours will be given: The black and the blue with a golden background of the stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Mourinho for Inter coach 2008/2009! --> Mourinho = Inter coach 2008/2009!

Spain

If i was her, i would work as a prostitute, 1 or 2 guys every week (wait, i would choose the guys i want before having sex) and then i don't have to even work on something else for the next 15 years.
    Last edited by Alex de Large; 03 Feb 09 at 07:01.

Fav. Player
    Maicon, Zanetti

Screw this shit, I aint going all the way to Manchester for her.

Has she ever considered webcam sex?
    CAMPIONE D' ITALIA 2008-2009.

Fav. Player
    Icardi

Italy

84 Forum Supporter
    Damn! I thought she loved me...
    ***FORZA INTER***

Follow me on Twitter
    @alessandrodiosi

Administrator of the Australian Inter page. Your welcome to join the community
    https://www.facebook.com/interaustralia

Fav. Player
    Zanetti
    Old name
    Bessi

Albania

50 FIF Special Ones
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandrodiosi View Post

Fav. Player

Canada

lol shahz heres your chance bro, never too late to pop that cherry

Fav. Player
    Maicon, Zanetti

Good for her. Nice to see a woman free from the chains of societies double standards, being able to admit she likes the cock.
    Whatever the mind can conceive and believe, the mind can achieve.

Dr. Napoleon Hill

Fav. Player
    Black & Blue

Poland

Quote Originally Posted by Sandrodiosi View Post
    Haha

Class.

But seriously, I hate this shit what the world is coming too. I'm no cave-man, I know this is XXI century, but come on. This is just sick. The girl can say whatever she wants, that it's her rules blah blah, the fact is she has no self-respect for herself, whatsoever. This is because she is like someone said, a whore, because a hooker is taking money for the shit. But it's getting better. She is a whore who ADMITS it publicly, and even brags about it.
    Quote of the week:
    "Farewell - Let the Good Times Roll"
    --------------------------------------------------------
    F.C. INTERNAZIONALE, DEPECHE MODE, UNIA TARNOW - Nothing more...

Fav. Player
    Sergio Busquets

Europe

LoL really who don't want to sleep with her when u live near her? She never say never till u have a condom on ur pocket.