84 Forum Supporter

Bologna - Inter (21 Feb 09)

VS

Sat, Feb 21 2009, 16:00
    Stadio Comunale Renato Dall'Ara
    ***FORZA INTER***

Follow me on Twitter
    @alessandrodiosi

Administrator of the Australian Inter page. Your welcome to join the community
    https://www.facebook.com/interaustralia

Indonesia

32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member
    The thing I'm looking forward to the most is Mou - Miha interaction after the latter's comments earlier this season about Jose.

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Taiwan

I just want Chivu, Samuel, Vieira and Adriano to play in this game and hopefully find back full fitness so that they will be on top against Man Utd.

I have to be honest my mind is not on this game anymore and I am glad the players do not think like me.

Fav. Player
    Sergio Busquets

Europe

Quote Originally Posted by lonewolf19 View Post
    I just want Chivu, Samuel, Vieira and Adriano to play in this game and hopefully find back full fitness so that they will be on top against Man Utd.
    Agreed. We can't rest players that were resting the most in the last month. They need to get the match pace before CL. And what a combination it was between Samual and Chivu. I hope they always be like this, just like Ibra and Adriano were in Milan match.

Want to see Maicon in the stands and Santon on the right. Adriano and Cruz on top. Ibra needs a rest, Adriano need games.

Maicon and Ibrahimovic can not be risked.

Fav. Player
    Maicon, Zanetti

Thats last game before Manchester.

We should ask ourselfs few questions.

- Do we have our best 11 already? I mean, if Jose found already best 11 of our team.
    - Should best players be benched? I doubt Ibra will be, but Maicon, Cambiasso maybe. Vieira should play whole 90 minutes.
    - Are we ready for ManU?

Fav. Player
    NOT Il Capitano

Falkland Islands

0 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Vieira should definitely play this one, but not more than one half. If he plays the entire game, there is no chance he would play again midweek.

Its strange how we criticize him all season for everything under the sun but want him in shape for an important match. You may not like him but his quality is undeniable.
    IO SONO INTERISTA

Fav. Player
    JZ

Balotelli shud be given a go from the begining. We need to have someone ready to step up for Adriano and Ibra upfront in case of any last moment nasty surprises

Fav. Player
    # 3

India

Forum Supporter
    Very important game, lets hope we dont get any injuries and a comfortable victory.

Everything a man should be. We miss you Cipe.

Fav. Player
    Cambiasso,Sneij

Italy

Balotelli, jiminez, viera should play and mancini, not sure who else im afraid to risk our starters.

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Forum Supporter
    I disagree with most of you about resting our best players....I think that this is an important match before Man Utd. and Man U won't be resting their players before such a big game so why should we??? We need Ibra to stay in that football mind set and the same with Adriano resting them the whole game won't help much ahead of the Man Utd game.....

I say start with the same team that started the game vs Milan as I believe that is probably the best starting 11 we can put out for Man Utd....then in half time make 2 subs removing Ibra and Cambiasso and replacing them with Balotelli and Viera with Zanetti or Muntari dropping into Cambiasso's position (we do this whether we're winning or losing).....Then in the final 20 minutes we rest Maicon or Adriano (depending on the fitness of Maicon and his thigh) we move Maxwell into the left and Santon into RB or put in Cruz instead of Adriano that way everybody gets the needed minutes ahead of the game......

Fav. Player
    Sergio Busquets

Europe

I won't play Maicon, Cambiasso and Ibra from the first minute. Ibra can come in as a subtitude but I believe we need to let some players like Adriano, Vieira, Cruz, Crespo and Ballotelli get some playing time before CL encounter.

Fav. Player
    bobooooo (until

vieira should start to get some playing time in his legs, coz he on form is waaaay better than muntari will ever be, and stankovic himself said he needs to rest. adriano has to play, coz he's doing great and has to keep that going and he can also practice 1 on 1's.

chivu and samuel did really great against milan, they only need to watch out and not get injured. maybe maicon should take a game off and heal his injury completely.
    Impazzisco per te, questo e canto d'amor
    che mi viene dal cuor, FORZA INTER ALEEE.

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Taiwan

Judging from Jose's past behavior, we know that if things are going well he will not make a sub at half time. If he wanted to rest someone, the player will go on the bench and only play fringe parts in the game.

Deki and Maicon should be rested in my opinion.

Fav. Player
    Moratti, Mourin

Bahrain

By now I thought you guys accustomed yourselves to Josť formation choices. The guy will simply play the “best” 11 available to him, thus, I don’t expect the likes of Maicon, Ibrahimovic and Stankovic to sit out this game.

Anyway, Gazzetta Dello Sport expects him to start with this formation:

--------------Julio Cesar-----------------
    Maicon----Samuel----Materazzi----Santon
    ----Zanetti----Cambiasso----Muntari-----
    ---------------Stankovic----------------
    ---Ibrahimovic----Adriano (if available)---
    "Inter has always been a crazy team, they lose when they need to win and vice versa. It's in their DNA...".

Sandro Mazzola

"Why haven't I kissed the Inter shirt yet? For one reason only: first I have to win and earn the faith of all those who support me in this adventure."

Samuel Eto'o

We should have strongest team against Bologna, hopefully Inter are leading 2-0, so last half hour Ibro Maicon and J.Z. can be rested. Forza black and blue!
    INter won the triple crown. So kiss "Crapiassos" ass asslicker

Quote Originally Posted by tritolone View Post
    vieira should start to get some playing time in his legs, coz he on form is waaaay better than muntari will ever be, and stankovic himself said he needs to rest. adriano has to play, coz he's doing great and has to keep that going and he can also practice 1 on 1's.

chivu and samuel did really great against milan, they only need to watch out and not get injured. maybe maicon should take a game off and heal his injury completely.
    Yes Viera needs to play, but than it's bad for Inter because all other player must run 20% more than if he wouldn't play, because Viera can't move more that half hour. And that's what he should get, last 15-30 min of the game.
    INter won the triple crown. So kiss "Crapiassos" ass asslicker

Fav. Player
    if you're neraz

I say rest Ibra, Stankovic and Maicon, play with a solid defense because Marco Di Vaio is a goal scoring machine, let Balotelli play so he quits crying, let Adriano play so he can burn some of that fat, Jiminez, Muntari, Viera, let Cambiasso play a lazy role.

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano, Ib

Vieira, Balotelli, Jimenez and Mancini should get some minutes in this match.
    Interista... In victory and defeat...

I think this match is a great chance to extend our lead in the standings even more..

And I say that because jube plays in Sicily against Palermo (one of the toughest grounds in Italy) and Milan faces Cagliari in San Siro...There's a possibility of both our scudetto rivals losing points,so we have to take advantage over it..

I'm not underestimating Bologna since the current serieA top scorer plays there and I think our best eleven should face the rossoblu..

Mou hasn't rested key players even in coppa matches,I don't expect to see that now...