Page 110 of 110 FirstFirst ... 1060100107108109110
Results 2,181 to 2,190 of 2190

Thread: Questions/Suggestions

Fav. Player
    3, 4, 9, 10, 11

Kuwait

FIF Special Ones Comedic Post of the Year
    Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    How do I search for a post of mine containing a key word? If I go into advanced search, entering a username, exact name, and enter a keyword, it doesn't show up with any proper results - even when I know I've used the keyword in a post.

I use the "Search Thread" option at the top of the page with specific words that I've written in my posts and they show up most of the time.

The Advanced Search is confusing.

Fav. Player
    Italian Beckham
    Old name
    EEeyOO

Europe

It's flawed tbh.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rasha View Post
    from 130kg to about 90 ... started in my gym with zero knowledge about anything, just listening to me, guy never gave up ...
    - Kids, start listen to Rasha

3. Thanks (1): Dylan

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

Australia

Forum Supporter
    Normally when I want to find something here I use Google, but just search within the website.

Just put "site:forzainterforums.com blablabla" in the search, with "blablabla" being what you're looking for. When I look for "Fitzy kent" for example, many items show up.
    Awaiting the start of our youth project.

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Bosnia Herzegovina

38 Forum Supporter
    Quick question - what do you think of having a thread that would be news aggregator for important news only?

For example, there's shitload of news all around the forum and internet, I can't really read all of it, nor I want to, but would like to keep up with the important part. For example, there's 10 reports everyday of transfers that literally have zero credibility, no quotes, no relevant information (Inter interested in X player) and I don't want to see any of it. But if Dalbert comes out and says something like "I want new challenge", that's something I would love to read.

Any idea if we could create such thread, no discussion, just one (or 2-3) person(s) posting important credible info and links? Call it Transfer news for busy/lazy people.

6. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, MVD

Fav. Player
    Tomas Locatelli

Kuwait

19 10 years of FIF Forum Supporter
    I think we used to have such thread back in 2009? You need some very committed people to update it.
    "Alla Juve non sono dei gentlemen, la mafia" Karl Heinz Rummenigge

8. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Bosnia Herzegovina

38 Forum Supporter
    Well jjm is literally all the time here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    FuckAllOfThem
    Old name
    icardiscores

Yugoslavia

91 Forum Supporter Most Pessimistic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nurko View Post
    Well jjm is literally all the time here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    yeah but I'm too lazy for that too...huehue

12. Thanks (1): MVD

United States

Best Football Poster Nicest Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by nurko View Post
    Quick question - what do you think of having a thread that would be news aggregator for important news only?

For example, there's shitload of news all around the forum and internet, I can't really read all of it, nor I want to, but would like to keep up with the important part. For example, there's 10 reports everyday of transfers that literally have zero credibility, no quotes, no relevant information (Inter interested in X player) and I don't want to see any of it. But if Dalbert comes out and says something like "I want new challenge", that's something I would love to read.

Any idea if we could create such thread, no discussion, just one (or 2-3) person(s) posting important credible info and links? Call it Transfer news for busy/lazy people.
    Ahem **cough** Michael where are you **cough**

Fav. Player
    Criscito

Netherlands

I nominate Il Drago and JJM
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlen View Post
    The problem with this kind of site in english is the international brand of supporters from non-footballers or non-top-footballer countries..
    You see people from Colombia, Oceania, Ireland(i think) pretending that at least ONCE in their life they saw a young wc talent arriving and becoming a world star.

Just a idea: if you want a serious debate about football, you should block everybody from countries that NEVER will win nothing and NEVER will have a balon d'or, for example.
    Whats the point about those guys opinions??? Can i go to some New Zealand chat and start to teach them how to recognize the better wc prospects among young Rugby players?
    Again, if you NEVER saw a young wc prospect struggling in his first years, like Kaka or Ronaldinho who were booed by they local supporters here, how could you judge????

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Best Forum Newcomer
    Posting on that seperate news aggregator thread instead of transfer rumours threads wouldn't make any difference for me but it would require more than just me to keep that page updated every day. There are days i have time to check Inter rumours around the Internet and there are days i don't have time and i come to FIF for that.
    Luciano Spalletti: "Convince Perisic to stay? No, he must convince us to keep him"

16. Thanks (1): MVD