Page 110 of 111 FirstFirst ... 1060100107108109110111 LastLast
Results 2,181 to 2,200 of 2209

Thread: Questions/Suggestions

  1. #2181
    Y&h's Avatar
    Join Date
    30 Dec 12
    Posts
    7,978
    Thanked
    7,955 times
    Fav. Player
    3, 4, 9, 10, 11

    Kuwait

    30 FIF Special Ones Comedic Post of the Year
    Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    How do I search for a post of mine containing a key word? If I go into advanced search, entering a username, exact name, and enter a keyword, it doesn't show up with any proper results - even when I know I've used the keyword in a post.

    I use the "Search Thread" option at the top of the page with specific words that I've written in my posts and they show up most of the time.

    The Advanced Search is confusing.

  2. Thanks (1): MVD

  3. #2182
    Candreva Crosses's Avatar
    Join Date
    05 Feb 16
    Posts
    2,949
    Thanked
    1,802 times
    Fav. Player
    Italian Beckham
    Old name
    EEeyOO

    Europe

    87
    It's flawed tbh.
    Quote Originally Posted by vitomins View Post
    LOLOLOL I have lost every ounce of respect I ever had for Barcelona. The biggest fuckin sore losers I have ever seen.

    I would be embarrassed to call myself a Barca supporter. They lose a match and the entire country digs in archives for some kind of explanation, because it is impossible for them to lose.

    I do not even know why the mods allow you stay here. Posting this garbage on here is an insult to my team because you are saying that we must cheat in order to win. I really hope the mods do something with you, because I do not need to come to an Inter forum to see my club's great name be trashed with your garbage.

    I now hate Barcelona as much as Juve and Milan...

    You and your club make me sick.

  4. Thanks (1): Dylan

  5. #2183
    Fitzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    21 Aug 09
    Posts
    9,984
    Thanked
    15,672 times
    Fav. Player
    Zanetti

    Australia

    Forum Supporter
    Normally when I want to find something here I use Google, but just search within the website.

    Just put "site:forzainterforums.com blablabla" in the search, with "blablabla" being what you're looking for. When I look for "Fitzy kent" for example, many items show up.
    Awaiting the start of our youth project.


  6. #2184
    nurko's Avatar
    Join Date
    11 Apr 11
    Posts
    5,035
    Thanked
    4,462 times
    Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

    Bosnia Herzegovina

    38 Forum Supporter
    Quick question - what do you think of having a thread that would be news aggregator for important news only?

    For example, there's shitload of news all around the forum and internet, I can't really read all of it, nor I want to, but would like to keep up with the important part. For example, there's 10 reports everyday of transfers that literally have zero credibility, no quotes, no relevant information (Inter interested in X player) and I don't want to see any of it. But if Dalbert comes out and says something like "I want new challenge", that's something I would love to read.

    Any idea if we could create such thread, no discussion, just one (or 2-3) person(s) posting important credible info and links? Call it Transfer news for busy/lazy people.

  7. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, MVD

  8. #2185
    M.Adnan's Avatar
    Join Date
    07 Feb 05
    Posts
    7,925
    Thanked
    3,960 times
    Fav. Player
    Tomas Locatelli

    Kuwait

    19 10 years of FIF Forum Supporter
    I think we used to have such thread back in 2009? You need some very committed people to update it.
    "Alla Juve non sono dei gentlemen, la mafia" Karl Heinz Rummenigge

  9. Thanks (1): MVD

  10. #2186
    nurko's Avatar
    Join Date
    11 Apr 11
    Posts
    5,035
    Thanked
    4,462 times
    Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

    Bosnia Herzegovina

    38 Forum Supporter
    Well jjm is literally all the time here


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  11. Thanks (1): MVD

  12. #2187
    MakeInterGreatAgain! JJM's Avatar
    Join Date
    10 Aug 07
    Posts
    32,606
    Thanked
    39,271 times
    Fav. Player
    Spalletti!
    Old name
    icardiscores

    Yugoslavia

    91 Forum Supporter Most Pessimistic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nurko View Post
    Well jjm is literally all the time here


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    yeah but I'm too lazy for that too...huehue

  13. Thanks (1): MVD

  14. #2188
    thatdude's Avatar
    Join Date
    18 Feb 10
    Posts
    12,397
    Thanked
    13,462 times

    United States

    Best Football Poster Nicest Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by nurko View Post
    Quick question - what do you think of having a thread that would be news aggregator for important news only?

    For example, there's shitload of news all around the forum and internet, I can't really read all of it, nor I want to, but would like to keep up with the important part. For example, there's 10 reports everyday of transfers that literally have zero credibility, no quotes, no relevant information (Inter interested in X player) and I don't want to see any of it. But if Dalbert comes out and says something like "I want new challenge", that's something I would love to read.

    Any idea if we could create such thread, no discussion, just one (or 2-3) person(s) posting important credible info and links? Call it Transfer news for busy/lazy people.
    Ahem **cough** Michael where are you **cough**


  15. #2189
    ADRossi's Avatar
    Join Date
    17 Jul 10
    Posts
    7,347
    Thanked
    9,927 times
    Fav. Player
    #FreeInsigne

    Netherlands

    94
    I nominate Il Drago and JJM
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlen View Post
    The problem with this kind of site in english is the international brand of supporters from non-footballers or non-top-footballer countries..
    You see people from Colombia, Oceania, Ireland(i think) pretending that at least ONCE in their life they saw a young wc talent arriving and becoming a world star.

    Just a idea: if you want a serious debate about football, you should block everybody from countries that NEVER will win nothing and NEVER will have a balon d'or, for example.
    Whats the point about those guys opinions??? Can i go to some New Zealand chat and start to teach them how to recognize the better wc prospects among young Rugby players?
    Again, if you NEVER saw a young wc prospect struggling in his first years, like Kaka or Ronaldinho who were booed by they local supporters here, how could you judge????


  16. #2190
    Il Drago's Avatar
    Join Date
    21 Dec 15
    Posts
    2,802
    Thanked
    4,048 times
    Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

    Greece

    Best Forum Newcomer
    Posting on that seperate news aggregator thread instead of transfer rumours threads wouldn't make any difference for me but it would require more than just me to keep that page updated every day. There are days i have time to check Inter rumours around the Internet and there are days i don't have time and i come to FIF for that.

  17. Thanks (1): MVD

  18. #2191
    MakeInterGreatAgain! JJM's Avatar
    Join Date
    10 Aug 07
    Posts
    32,606
    Thanked
    39,271 times
    Fav. Player
    Spalletti!
    Old name
    icardiscores

    Yugoslavia

    91 Forum Supporter Most Pessimistic Member
    can't seem to edit my posts anymore...hewp?! oh...here I can,but in some sections I can't...

  19. Thanks (1): MVD

  20. #2192
    firmino's Avatar
    Join Date
    23 Nov 15
    Posts
    6,423
    Thanked
    7,482 times
    Fav. Player
    Miranda

    Italy

    70
    is it just me or posting pictures has become a problem? maybe size limits?
    My username has nothing to do with the player of loserpool fc, it is just a reference to an Italian novel.

  21. Thanks (1): MVD

  22. #2193
    ScottishInterista's Avatar
    Join Date
    14 May 13
    Posts
    8,256
    Thanked
    8,140 times
    Fav. Player
    Skrinrar

    Scotland

    31 Forum Supporter Most Improved Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JJM View Post
    can't seem to edit my posts anymore...hewp?! oh...here I can,but in some sections I can't...
    Noticed this as well
    Strachan can suck my tiny schlong

    Quote Originally Posted by Glass box View Post
    One day FIF should organize and we should go all together to watch a game. At least 50 people. Tickets are on me.

  23. Thanks (1): MVD

  24. #2194
    ADRossi's Avatar
    Join Date
    17 Jul 10
    Posts
    7,347
    Thanked
    9,927 times
    Fav. Player
    #FreeInsigne

    Netherlands

    94
    Quote Originally Posted by JJM View Post
    can't seem to edit my posts anymore...hewp?! oh...here I can,but in some sections I can't...
    You cannot edit posts in the prediction league thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlen View Post
    The problem with this kind of site in english is the international brand of supporters from non-footballers or non-top-footballer countries..
    You see people from Colombia, Oceania, Ireland(i think) pretending that at least ONCE in their life they saw a young wc talent arriving and becoming a world star.

    Just a idea: if you want a serious debate about football, you should block everybody from countries that NEVER will win nothing and NEVER will have a balon d'or, for example.
    Whats the point about those guys opinions??? Can i go to some New Zealand chat and start to teach them how to recognize the better wc prospects among young Rugby players?
    Again, if you NEVER saw a young wc prospect struggling in his first years, like Kaka or Ronaldinho who were booed by they local supporters here, how could you judge????

  25. Thanks (1): MVD

  26. #2195
    America's Avatar
    Join Date
    29 Oct 17
    Posts
    108
    Thanked
    73 times
    Fav. Player
    Diego Simeone

    United States

    Have the admin of this site looked into migrating to XenForo?

  27. #2196
    ADRossi's Avatar
    Join Date
    17 Jul 10
    Posts
    7,347
    Thanked
    9,927 times
    Fav. Player
    #FreeInsigne

    Netherlands

    94
    Quote Originally Posted by America View Post
    Have the admin of this site looked into migrating to XenForo?
    Out of curiosity, what are the benefits of XenForo relative to what we're currently using?
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlen View Post
    The problem with this kind of site in english is the international brand of supporters from non-footballers or non-top-footballer countries..
    You see people from Colombia, Oceania, Ireland(i think) pretending that at least ONCE in their life they saw a young wc talent arriving and becoming a world star.

    Just a idea: if you want a serious debate about football, you should block everybody from countries that NEVER will win nothing and NEVER will have a balon d'or, for example.
    Whats the point about those guys opinions??? Can i go to some New Zealand chat and start to teach them how to recognize the better wc prospects among young Rugby players?
    Again, if you NEVER saw a young wc prospect struggling in his first years, like Kaka or Ronaldinho who were booed by they local supporters here, how could you judge????

  28. Thanks (1): MVD

  29. #2197
    America's Avatar
    Join Date
    29 Oct 17
    Posts
    108
    Thanked
    73 times
    Fav. Player
    Diego Simeone

    United States

    XenForo is much more lightweight, but just as much or moreso advanced than vBulletin. Server weight tends to get cut down with XenForo. That's the performance benefits.

    As for other aspects, I personally believe it has a much more streamlined UI, and a lot of features that are needed to be added on to vB boards are built in with XenForo. I run a XenForo forum myself, and have experienced using vB and MyBB and XF is much easier to use and has a lot of built in-features.

  30. #2198
    Ronin's Avatar
    Join Date
    24 Sep 14
    Posts
    12,646
    Thanked
    18,097 times

    Albania

    74 Most Diverse Poster
    XenForo also costs. If there was a talk about switching software, I'd suggest phpbb. But don't see this happening.
    We are not now that strength which in old days
    Moved earth and heaven; that which we are, we are;
    One equal temper of heroic hearts,
    Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will
    To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.

  31. Thanks (1): MVD

  32. #2199
    America's Avatar
    Join Date
    29 Oct 17
    Posts
    108
    Thanked
    73 times
    Fav. Player
    Diego Simeone

    United States

    XenForo is $100 cheaper than vB iirc

  33. #2200
    TheNetworkZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    13 Mar 12
    Posts
    5,987
    Thanked
    5,108 times
    Fav. Player
    The Bro

    Italy

    When can we get some updated emoticons/memes? Or just removing the outdated 9gag ones? They're kind of embarrassing to have at this point.
    "Moggi was just a grape in a vineyard of bullshit"

  34. Thanks (3): ADRossi, MVD, Ratsys

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •