Thread: Rivals news

Fav. Player
    Balotelli, Cout

Rivals news

In this topic we can speak about the news of our rivals. Like important things that are going on with Milan and Juventus.

We have the flamers paradise to talk bad and crap about these teams. But I want this to be a serious topic. So please keep it nice.

I will kick of with very important news, wich could be a step closer for us to the scudetto.

Sissoko broke a bone in his foot saterday. It's likely that the season is over for him. That is a big loss for Juventus since Sissoko is a very important player for them.
    Iván "BamBam" Zamorano, 1+8
    StraordiMario Balotelli

Fav. Player
    Burdisso

Canada

16 FIF Special Ones Forum Supporter Most Stubborn Poster Most Pessimistic Member
    Breaking News: In a shocking twist of events Paolo Maldini announces that he wants to play another 20 years at Milan and hopefully die playing on the pitch.
    Best match thread opener ever.

Fav. Player

Canada

Nah this is gay...we can just talk about it in the Italian Serie A thread. Opening threads about every little detailed thing is gay.

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Taiwan

and trust me, sooner or later this is going to turn into a flamer paradise. I am positive.

Fav. Player
    NOT Il Capitano

Falkland Islands

0 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    If its specific opponents you want to talk about, we can open match threads in advance and discuss there. If its general, we can talk in the Serie A thread. Of course we have the fantastic flamers paradise forum too
    IO SONO INTERISTA

Fav. Player
    Tomas Locatelli

Kuwait

19 10 years of FIF Forum Supporter
    We just can't take Milan seriously, even Milan's management don't take their own club seriously.

Though I have to comment on Sissoko's injury. I consider him the most important player in Juve this season, so we should all be happy that he's out for a long time.
    "Alla Juve non sono dei gentlemen, č la mafia" Karl Heinz Rummenigge

Indonesia

32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member
    Agreed. Gasparroni, this is a great idea but this would just create duplicates of news/discussions that are occurring in other threads. We discuss about them in Serie A thread and there were even some serious discussions in their flamers' threads. So I'm gonna close this one OK.