Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Inter - Fiorentina (15 Mar 09)

Fav. Player
    Sergio Busquets

Europe

Inter - Fiorentina (15 Mar 09)

Back to the same story like every other year. Hard match for us. Hope we don't slip up after our fail in CL. I still play Balotelli and Vieira from the start.

Fav. Player
    No Milan player

God no not Vieria he doesnt deserve to start ever in a Inter jersey. I agree about the Balotelli part

Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel,

I wonder If Jose can even look Vieira in the eye anymore.

Fav. Player
    Icardi

Italy

84 Forum Supporter
    Viera will be fine with the SerieA tempo...
    ***FORZA INTER***

Follow me on Twitter
    @alessandrodiosi

Administrator of the Australian Inter page. Your welcome to join the community
    https://www.facebook.com/interaustralia

Malta

I would like to see Bolzoni on the bench. [:

But yeah, I would start Balotelli and Ibra. Oh well I hope we kill 'em off to respond to the CL elimination.

Fav. Player
    Balotelli, Cout

It's the most difficult match for me as Fiorentina is my 'second' team. But ofcourse I want Inter to win this for 100%, because we can't afford a lose.

I think Ibra will be playing with Adriano. Maybe Balotelli will enter as subtitute, but I think Mourinho will let Adriano play because he did well against Man utd.

At least some information about Fiorentina. Their possible line-up will be:

Frey; Comotto, Gamberini, Kroldrup, Vargas; Kuzmanovic, Jorgensen, Montolivo; Melo; Gilardino, Mutu.

Please watch the following 3 players: GAMBERINI, MONTOLIVO and MELO.
    I want Gamberini and Montolivo at Inter. And also Melo is a great creative player, but I doubt if he will be good enough for us.

Fiorentina played a friendley match today against Lastrigiana. They won 12-0. Goals: 3 x Gilardino, 2 x Bonzazzoli, Montolivo, Mutu, Kuzmanovic, Melo, Jovetic, Gobbi and Pasqual.
    Iván "BamBam" Zamorano, 1+8
    StraordiMario Balotelli

Fav. Player
    Maicon, Zanetti

If we beat Viola we will have beaten every top team in the league this season. Small comfort after yesterday, but still..
    Whatever the mind can conceive and believe, the mind can achieve.

Dr. Napoleon Hill

Fav. Player
    Balotelli, Cout

Quote Originally Posted by XL View Post
    If we beat Viola we will have beaten every top team in the league this season. Small comfort after yesterday, but still..
    Eehh? Udinese away, Juventus away, Napoli away, Lazio at home are still to come. Also hard games like Cagliari away and Atalanta at home. Nothing is sure yet after this match. So it isnt about who we beated, but it's about that we beat teams.
    StraordiMario Balotelli

Malta

Quote Originally Posted by Gasparroni View Post
    It's the most difficult match for me as Fiorentina is my 'second' team. But ofcourse I want Inter to win this for 100%, because we can't afford a lose.

I think Ibra will be playing with Adriano. Maybe Balotelli will enter as subtitute, but I think Mourinho will let Adriano play because he did well against Man utd.

At least some information about Fiorentina. Their possible line-up will be:

Frey; Comotto, Gamberini, Kroldrup, Vargas; Kuzmanovic, Jorgensen, Montolivo; Melo; Gilardino, Mutu.

Please watch the following 3 players: GAMBERINI, MONTOLIVO and MELO.
    I want Gamberini and Montolivo at Inter. And also Melo is a great creative player, but I doubt if he will be good enough for us.

Fiorentina played a friendley match today against Lastrigiana. They won 12-0. Goals: 3 x Gilardino, 2 x Bonzazzoli, Montolivo, Mutu, Kuzmanovic, Melo, Jovetic, Gobbi and Pasqual.

Lastrigiana? From which country is that team? I'm sure they'll be full of confidence because of that win. Even though it's a small win.

Fav. Player
    Maicon, Zanetti

Eehh? Udinese away, Juventus away, Napoli away, Lazio at home are still to come. Also hard games like Cagliari away and Atalanta at home. Nothing is sure yet after this match. So it isnt about who we beated, but it's about that we beat teams.
    You're not getting my point mate. What I'm saying is we beat Juve, Milan, Roma, Udinese, Napoli, Genoa, Lazio and if we win against Viola also them. That's an impressive list of teams to beat during a single season. When was the last time that happened with Inter? For instance when was the last time we beat Juve, Milan and Roma in the same season?
    Whatever the mind can conceive and believe, the mind can achieve.

Dr. Napoleon Hill

Fav. Player
    No Milan player

Does are not top teams, except Juventus and we won on against at them at the meazza, 1-0. A pretty good goal, assist from zlatan and scored by Muntari.

Malta

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Page View Post
    Does are not top teams, except Juventus and we won on against at them at the meazza, 1-0. A pretty good goal, assist from zlatan and scored by Muntari.
    Dude Lazio and Udinese play good football. Napoli used to at the beginning of the season, but with now they kinda lost confidence. We'll know if they've changed soon enough. Because they now got Donadoni, the Italy nationial team coach flop.

Fav. Player
    Balotelli, Cout

Quote Originally Posted by BurntPenguin View Post
    Lastrigiana? From which country is that team? I'm sure they'll be full of confidence because of that win. Even though it's a small win.
    They are the team of one of the best towns in Toscana; Lucca. They play in Serie C2. It doesn't mean anything, but it doesnt matter against who you score, as a striker it always give confidence to score goals.

Quote Originally Posted by XL View Post
    You're not getting my point mate. What I'm saying is we beat Juve, Milan, Roma, Udinese, Napoli, Genoa, Lazio and if we win against Viola also them. That's an impressive list of teams to beat during a single season. When was the last time that happened with Inter? For instance when was the last time we beat Juve, Milan and Roma in the same season?
    Yes I saw it after I've posted. Sorry, I missunderstood.

Still I don't mind much this point. Because many times the Scudetto is decided during matches against the smaller teams. In the past Milan etc won from many big teams, but lost points against the number 17, 18, 19 etc. So wich matches are actually more important?
    StraordiMario Balotelli

Fav. Player
    No Milan player

Yea they play real nice football and I like Napoli and Udinesse, good football teams yes but not top teams according to me. Fiorentina, Milan Juve, Roma are top teams for me

Malta

They are the team of one of the best towns in Toscana; Lucca. They play in Serie C2. It doesn't mean anything, but it doesnt matter against who you score, as a striker it always give confidence to score goals.

Yes I saw it after I've posted. Sorry, I missunderstood.

Still I don't mind much this point. Because many times the Scudetto is decided during matches against the smaller teams. In the past Milan etc won from many big teams, but lost points against the number 17, 18, 19 etc. So wich matches are actually more important?
    Ooh, I knew it might have been an Italian team, because of the name. xD I was thinking between Italian and Swiss.

Fav. Player
    Balotelli, Cout

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Page View Post
    Yea they play real nice football and I like Napoli and Udinesse, good football teams yes but not top teams according to me. Fiorentina, Milan Juve, Roma are top teams for me
    Udinese and Napoli are teams that used to start well, but they can't keep up the whole season.

But. Against big teams they are always good, and specially when they play at home it's almost impossible to win from them. This counts specially for Napoli, Udinese, Atalanta, Cagliari and Genoa. Teams that are easily underestemated, but where so many points are getting lost.
    StraordiMario Balotelli

Indonesia

32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member
    We never had any problems in this fixture since Fio's promotion in 2004.

2004/2005 Inter - Fiorentina 3-2 (It was 3-1 before Cordoba scored an OG at the last minute)
    2005/2006 Inter - Fiorentina 1-0 (Matrix & Samuel made Toni's life a living hell)
    2006/2007 Inter - Fiorentina 3-1 (Just blew them out of the park)
    2007/2008 Inter - Fiorentina 2-0 (Vieira was very good in this match, Balo scored)

Fav. Player
    Balotelli, Cout

But that doesn't mean anything for now. Fiorentina has a great squad, a great coach and can always be great at any moment. We must be as good as against Man utd.
    StraordiMario Balotelli

Fav. Player
    Burdisso

Canada

16 FIF Special Ones Forum Supporter Most Stubborn Poster Most Pessimistic Member
    I wanna see Bolzoni soon. It would rally send shock waves through Italy if Inter had more Italians playing for them than Milan.
    Best match thread opener ever.

Fav. Player
    Balotelli, Cout

I don't want to see Bolzoni in this game. This isn't the right time to give him a chance, it's too risky.

I want to see Montolivo, Melo and Gamberini coming to us. Players who can do great at us, and players who have what we need.
    StraordiMario Balotelli