Thread: Elizabeth fritzels diary

Fav. Player
    mancini is and

Elizabeth fritzels diary

Deleted due to the whingeing of some of the hypocritical tossers on here,who have obviously never made an "off" joke in their livesyeah!
    Last edited by ataturk5; 20 Mar 09 at 14:29.

Denmark

This thread should be deleted.

What an utter retarded topic, that the fuck is wrong with you?

Shame i dont know where you live or i would personaly tie you up in some dungeon (liverpools EPL trophy chamber perhaps? No one will find you there) and come and molest your ass with a crowbar everyday.

Fav. Player
    Internazionale

The story would have been hot except for that it was her dad, that is utterly sick, beyond sick.

I don't see anything wrong with the topic though, it's a social issue.

Fav. Player
    Cambiasso,Zanet

I don't this topic has anything to do with the Issue.

It is clearly lifted from some EPL forum where perhaps a Manc would have made it about Liverpool or Chelsea.

Fav. Player
    Maicon, Zanetti

Its just an inappropriate joke. He was just trying to be funny. I dont know why someone would find it this offensive, unless it personally applies to them. Maybe more suited to flamers paradise.

Also if you guys think this is messed up, you should check out some of the stuff Anton posts on shoutbox.
    CAMPIONE D' ITALIA 2008-2009.

Fav. Player
    mancini is and

Its a joke ffs, does it mean i agree with what happened? NO! is she reading it? NO! stop being so fukcing touchy! there was replies re the recent attack in karachi saying "so what" ,"who cares" etc,were they innapropriate? chill out ffs

Fav. Player
    mancini is and

Quote Originally Posted by Azzkikr View Post
    This thread should be deleted.

What an utter retarded topic, that the fuck is wrong with you?

Shame i dont know where you live or i would personaly tie you up in some dungeon (liverpools EPL trophy chamber perhaps? No one will find you there) and come and molest your ass with a crowbar everyday.
    Sure you would azz, but then you would probably change your mind,like you did with mancini,lol!
    Last edited by ataturk5; 18 Mar 09 at 12:34.

Denmark

I just dont get whats funny about this.

But ill remember this and start making jokes about girls getting raped, terrorists, Israeli killing palestinians and Nazis killing jews and other inappropriate matters as well on regular basis.

If this is the type of moronic posts this board wants i for one will contribute.

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano, Ib

You are doing enough right now, thanks.
    Interista... In victory and defeat...

Fav. Player
    mancini is and

But ill remember this and start making jokes about girls getting raped, terrorists, Israeli killing palestinians and Nazis killing jews and other inappropriate matters as well on regular basis.

If this is the type of moronic posts this board wants i for one will contribute.
    Its just a bit of "black humour" azz,ffs! i think what happened to the poor family was terrible,but its not like their reading it is it? do you want me to delete it?

Fav. Player
    Maicon, Zanetti

Quote Originally Posted by Ilkinio View Post
    You are doing enough right now, thanks.

He kind of walked in to that, but still that was gold.

Old name
    Khaled

Vatican

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF

Its not funny and i dont think you would contribute with any of the things you just said because you arent a moron, contorary to what people say but if you do say anything like that you woldnt be less of moron than he is.

Speaking on which, this is easily one of the worst topics i have ever read, people need to respect stuff like that and you basically talking a shit on what happened to a human being in her curcimstances just shows how much of a piece of shit you are.

Fav. Player
    Cruz, Maicon

United States

I'm suprised mod didn't delete this.

Fav. Player
    mancini is and

Quote Originally Posted by Khaled View Post
    Its not funny and i dont think you would contribute with any of the things you just said because you arent a moron, contorary to what people say but if you do say anything like that you woldnt be less of moron than he is.

Speaking on which, this is easily one of the worst topics i have ever read, people need to respect stuff like that and you basically talking a shit on what happened to a human being in her curcimstances just shows how much of a piece of shit you are.
    Yeah like you have never made a joke about a touchy subject have you? tell someone to delete the fukcing thing then!

Fav. Player
    Maicon, Zanetti

dude, I actually had not heard of this story. This news didnt get much attention in the media here, for some reason.
    I thought it was a random name you just came up with an made a joke about it. And thats why I wasnt getting why people were getting so offended about it.
    But after a quick search on wiki and youtube, I have to say this is really low.

Fav. Player
    mancini is and

Quote Originally Posted by shahz_nerazzurri View Post
    dude, I actually had not heard of this story. This news didnt get much attention in the media here, for some reason.
    I thought it was a random name you just came up with an made a joke about it. And thats why I wasnt getting why people were getting so offended about it.
    But after a quick search on wiki and youtube, I have to say this is really low.
    What,like saying you dont give a fukc about the people killed in karachi isnt low?and mentioning your dads investments there was'nt "tasteless" when people had just died? ffs! since when has this forum been P.C? anyway its gone
    Last edited by ataturk5; 20 Mar 09 at 14:48.

Denmark

There is a difference between not giving a fuck and then making up jokes and laughing about the matter.

If you cant distinguish the difference, then all hope is lost for you.

Fav. Player
    mancini is and

There is a difference between not giving a fuck and then making up jokes and laughing about the matter.

If you cant distinguish the difference, then all hope is lost for you.
    Its still tasteless whatever way you dress it up,anyway its gone! alright?!

Denmark

Good boy.

Old name
    Khaled

Vatican

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by ataturk5 View Post
    Deleted due to the whingeing of some of the hypocritical tossers on here,who have obviously never made an "off" joke in their livesyeah!
    lol fuck off man,really. Havent made a joke about a touchy subject? what a moronic question. Why would i even make a joke about a touchy subject? and lol this isnt a touchy subject, this was an absolutely horrible thing that happened.