Thread: Can't start downloading torrents? Any help?

Fav. Player
    Zanetti
    Old name
    Bessi

Albania

50 FIF Special Ones

Can't start downloading torrents? Any help?

Why can't I start downloading any torrent? The problem isn't because of seeds, I think the problem is to me? So could anyone help me to get this resolved?

Thanks in advance, looking for reply :o.

Ps. I know it's wrong section, but didn't know where to put it.

Fav. Player
    il Capitano

Bahrain

98 Forum Supporter
    With this specific torrent you are showing, the tracker is offline, and there aren't enough seeds/peers to get you going. A 4 GB file with such bad stats will never get downloaded.

However if you are having problems with ALL files, even with good peers and trackers, then please post more examples.

Fav. Player
    Zanetti
    Old name
    Bessi

Albania

50 FIF Special Ones
    Quote Originally Posted by Ehsan View Post
    With this specific torrent you are showing, the tracker is offline, and there aren't enough seeds/peers to get you going. A 4 GB file with such bad stats will never get downloaded.

However if you are having problems with ALL files, even with good peers and trackers, then please post more examples.
    This is the problem, I can't conect to ANY tracker :S. The seeds and peers are on the tracker.

Fav. Player
    il Capitano

Bahrain

98 Forum Supporter
    Well if you are facing this with all trackers, it could be any of the following:

1- Your firewall is blocking connections. Turn off all software firewalls and try it.

2- Your network has a firewall blocking connections. This could happen in a college LAN for example.

3- Your ISP is blocking trackers... there's not much you can do about this. Does that sound like something they would do?

Fav. Player
    Zanetti
    Old name
    Bessi

Albania

50 FIF Special Ones
    I think you're right in these two lasts options. I've tryed the trackers to my friend too and didn't work. We had the same connection. So there's nothing to do :S. I will never can download torrents :@

Fav. Player
    il Capitano

Bahrain

98 Forum Supporter
    You can use a Proxy. Go to Options->Preferences->Connection and then under Proxy Server enter the details of the server you are using.

You can search online for lists of proxy servers, or pay for one which is more reliable and faster. I don't use one so I can't make any recommendations.

As an alternative, you might have some luck with Tor. http://tor.eff.org/