Page 1 of 179 12341151101 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 3566

Thread: Bannings and Suspensions

  1. #1
    rockball's Avatar
    Join Date
    23 Apr 05
    Posts
    10,064
    Thanked
    2,427 times
    Fav. Player
    NOT Il Capitano

    Falkland Islands

    0 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF

    Bannings and Suspensions

    I noticed Nyall got banned. Now he was getting irritating with a lot of conversations but I don't know what was so offensive in anything he said.

    I want to know the reason behind this and have this thread for similar other discussions.
    IO SONO INTERISTA

  2. #2
    Ilkinio's Avatar
    Join Date
    13 Feb 08
    Posts
    5,079
    Thanked
    4 times
    Fav. Player
    Il Capitano, Ib



    He was one of the most active name-callers. Some measures should be taken, but, i don't think that immediate bans are necessary. Maybe some rating system?
    Interista... In victory and defeat...

  3. #3
    Handoyo's Avatar
    Join Date
    04 Mar 04
    Posts
    24,597
    Thanked
    5,483 times

    Indonesia

    32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member
    He has been name-calling a lot of times before and we have personally warned him. Believe us that we do not anyhow ban people on the spot, we first spot the member, give a warning if he continues to repeat the offense and then ban him if things don't get better.

  4. #4
    Bes's Avatar
    Join Date
    17 May 08
    Posts
    4,916
    Thanked
    1,248 times
    Fav. Player
    Zanetti
    Old name
    Bessi

    Albania

    50 FIF Special Ones
    Quote Originally Posted by Handoyo View Post
    He has been name-calling a lot of times before and we have personally warned him. Believe us that we do not anyhow ban people on the spot, we first spot the member, give a warning if he continues to repeat the offense and then ban him if things don't get better.
    Will this ban be only for a period of time? I'm missing the Nyall vs. Azzkikr duels.

  5. #5
    Handoyo's Avatar
    Join Date
    04 Mar 04
    Posts
    24,597
    Thanked
    5,483 times

    Indonesia

    32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member
    1 week

  6. #6
    ronaldinhiano's Avatar
    Join Date
    19 Jun 07
    Posts
    530
    Thanked
    21 times
    Fav. Player
    R9, P3, N13,M45

    Trinidad & Tobago

    Hey guys thanks for not banning me and showing that you have a sense of humor.....nothing worse than oversensitive internet posters
    Ronaldo>(insert name)
    Milan will rise again

  7. #7
    shahz_nerazzurri's Avatar
    Join Date
    23 May 05
    Posts
    5,766
    Thanked
    23 times
    Fav. Player
    Maicon, Zanetti



    I'll give you 10 bucks if you ban him, Han.
    CAMPIONE D' ITALIA 2008-2009.

  8. #8
    Handoyo's Avatar
    Join Date
    04 Mar 04
    Posts
    24,597
    Thanked
    5,483 times

    Indonesia

    32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member
    We have banned him before.

    And I'd prefer it if you give me a head instead of $10. Deal?

  9. #9
    ronaldinhiano's Avatar
    Join Date
    19 Jun 07
    Posts
    530
    Thanked
    21 times
    Fav. Player
    R9, P3, N13,M45

    Trinidad & Tobago

    Actually I've never been banned at all :redface:
    Ronaldo>(insert name)
    Milan will rise again

  10. #10
    Handoyo's Avatar
    Join Date
    04 Mar 04
    Posts
    24,597
    Thanked
    5,483 times

    Indonesia

    32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member
    Really? I thought we did ban you once.

    Damn I've grown old.

  11. #11
    shahz_nerazzurri's Avatar
    Join Date
    23 May 05
    Posts
    5,766
    Thanked
    23 times
    Fav. Player
    Maicon, Zanetti



    Quote Originally Posted by Handoyo View Post

    And I'd prefer it if you give me a head instead of $10. Deal?

    This is very very disturbing. And from the admin himself!!!!. This is a case of extreme sexual harassment, and I intend to take it to court.

    Just because you have powers, doesnt give you the right to ask other people indecent questions and request indecent acts from them in return for some other favours.
    Last edited by shahz_nerazzurri; 09 Apr 09 at 06:51.
    CAMPIONE D' ITALIA 2008-2009.

  12. #12
    ronaldinhiano's Avatar
    Join Date
    19 Jun 07
    Posts
    530
    Thanked
    21 times
    Fav. Player
    R9, P3, N13,M45

    Trinidad & Tobago

    Quote Originally Posted by shahz_nerazzurri View Post
    This is very very disturbing. And from the admin himself!!!!. This is a case of extreme sexual harassment, and I intend to take it to court.

    Just because you have powers, doesnt give you the right to ask other people indecent questions and request indecent acts from them in return for some other favours.
    lolzzzzzz typical Interista behaviour I presume
    Ronaldo>(insert name)
    Milan will rise again

  13. #13
    Fuck Candreva Nyall's Avatar
    Join Date
    22 Nov 07
    Posts
    11,971
    Thanked
    7,804 times
    Fav. Player
    Fuck Candreva

    Canada

    16 FIF Special Ones Forum Supporter Most Stubborn Poster Most Pessimistic Member
    It's nice to see I was made an example of...


    I just hope the next time a Shahz calls someone a dumbass or tells someone fuck off he too gets the same punishment. I was simply following his lead.

  14. #14
    Jerry's Avatar
    Join Date
    24 Feb 09
    Posts
    2,225
    Thanked
    1,676 times
    Fav. Player
    L'Imperatore
    Old name
    Hadrian

    Germany

    Quote Originally Posted by Nyall2008 View Post
    It's nice to see I was made an example of...


    I just hope the next time a Shahz calls someone a dumbass or tells someone fuck off he too gets the same punishment. I was simply following his lead.
    Whatever it was you probably deserved it. At the same time, it is really sad that the incredibly pro-Inter guy ends up getting banned in light of all the shameless trolling the "realists" throw out there.

  15. #15
    Fuck Candreva Nyall's Avatar
    Join Date
    22 Nov 07
    Posts
    11,971
    Thanked
    7,804 times
    Fav. Player
    Fuck Candreva

    Canada

    16 FIF Special Ones Forum Supporter Most Stubborn Poster Most Pessimistic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hadrian View Post
    Whatever it was you probably deserved it. At the same time, it is really sad that the incredibly pro-Inter guy ends up getting banned in light of all the shameless trolling the "realists" throw out there.
    I'm not against my banning. Probably should have happened months ago to be honest. All I'm trying to point out is that I'm not the only one doing it.

  16. #16
    Jerry's Avatar
    Join Date
    24 Feb 09
    Posts
    2,225
    Thanked
    1,676 times
    Fav. Player
    L'Imperatore
    Old name
    Hadrian

    Germany

    Quote Originally Posted by Nyall2008 View Post
    I'm not against my banning. Probably should have happened months ago to be honest. All I'm trying to point out is that I'm not the only one doing it.
    I agree with that. I also think there are worse things than name-calling that go on around here.

  17. #17
    Hammoudi's Avatar
    Join Date
    04 Mar 04
    Posts
    13,378
    Thanked
    10 times
    Fav. Player
    Internazionale



    Dude, it depends on how you do it. Some do it in a vulgar and angry way that it is sooo annoying, this is the net, don't get too worked up.

  18. #18
    Handoyo's Avatar
    Join Date
    04 Mar 04
    Posts
    24,597
    Thanked
    5,483 times

    Indonesia

    32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member
    Indeed. It's not about the word, it's also about the tone and how you use it.

    For example, if Shahz said things like "fuck you Hamed lol you're crazy," that's not offensive. But if you said, "wtf you're talking about, you're a fucking idiot!" That's offensive.

    This is not black & white here and just do remember that we are trying our best to do whatever is the best option for this forum.

    And on that note, 10GladiatoreMilano has been banned for a month after a 2nd repeated offense of racial insult. It is absolutely intolerable in this forum!

  19. #19
    shahz_nerazzurri's Avatar
    Join Date
    23 May 05
    Posts
    5,766
    Thanked
    23 times
    Fav. Player
    Maicon, Zanetti



    Exactly, all the time I have called you an asshole, or called you a dumbass, or told you to go F yourself, or told you that you were a waste of sperm, etc etc Nyall, it all comes from love.

    And if loving someone is a crime, then you better ban me up for life.
    Last edited by shahz_nerazzurri; 14 Apr 09 at 08:44.
    CAMPIONE D' ITALIA 2008-2009.

  20. #20
    Jimmy Page's Avatar
    Join Date
    10 Nov 08
    Posts
    1,586
    Thanked
    150 times
    Fav. Player
    No Milan player



    Haha thats very cheasy Shaz. You could right a country song with that post

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •