Page 65 of 183 FirstFirst ... 15556263646566676875115165 ... LastLast
Results 1,281 to 1,300 of 3647

Thread: Bannings and Suspensions

United States

62 Forum Supporter
    It's possible to make it so regular mods can approve new people. I'm a mod at BarcaForum and all regular mods can approve new members' first posts. There should be something in VB to make it an option that new members have to get their first post approved before it shows up to the general public.

Depending on how you guys have it set up you might have to tinker with the different usergroups you have and make sure all the admin/mod groups are allowed to do new user post moderation (admin, super mod, mod, etc).

I think it's a good idea for at least a week or two if you don't want to make that permanent, most trolls get tired after a week or so and move on to another target.

Fav. Player
    Durian

Ecuador

15 Forum Supporter
    ^ I would definitely prefer that, because I tend to get annoyed at people registering on a match day, just to troll us in a match thread with 1 or 2 posts out of nowhere.

Fav. Player
    Conte

Saint Kitts Nevis Anguilla

Quote Originally Posted by Suneet View Post
    We dont need to do it permanently Stefano. I'm sure one weekend for FI is enough. We need to stop stupidity.

yeah im waiting for his 12 paper of chievo scouting report, either he is bullshiting or not.

Fav. Player
    Julione ♥

Italy

I'd love to see the guy come back with any of his expert bullshit.
    minus.five

Denmark

Christ all friday, like my fav racist clint would have said.

First of all, ana. why would i block you? you are such a cute little toddler, if you are lucky ill even have sex with you next month when i go 'down south' (im sure you apprecitate the pun)

I thought FI couldnt get any worse back in the day when Luka had 55 faboys who kissed his ass no matter if he was right or not and the mods banned at will even if it didnt break the rule the rule, lets face its there were always special rules for me, i am the special one.

Big shout-out to nyall and liondicK in the novarra-inter thread... atleast pajo saw the irony there. But then i read the board and 50% of the posts are moronic smilies, even from posters like vito and worst of all suneet, seriously.... you are embarrassing yourself.I celebrated a goal from one of the greatest players in the history of the game, these two idiots who got me banned on false grounds, did something far worse... but again, the special one has special rules.

Congrats blackmore, you won, you destroyed this site. ps nagatomo still sucks dick.

Fav. Player
    SE SALTELLI....

Singapore

I've been waiting to say this for 6 months.....GET THE POPCORN READY!
    Ma Milanista Che cazzo canti, Nella tua testa I ricordi sono tanti,
    Ci ricordate, del sei a zero, Ma gia' scordate Serie B e Totonero,
    Percio' ricorda, nella tua testa, quando eri in B tutta la nord faceva festa,
    Tifoso pirla, ma chi minacci? Altro che curva, siete un gruppo di palliaci.

E Milan merda, Milan, Milan merda, E Milan merda, Milan, Milan merda.

BRING BACK LELE

7. Thanks (1): dynasty27

Denmark

Quote Originally Posted by blackmore View Post
    I've been waiting to say this for 6 months.....GET THE POPCORN READY!
    Popcorn? I think Ana's mouth is busy with another job.

Why would you get that anyways? this is your board blackmore. in your hunt to destroy Luka (admittedly it was required and i loved every second of it, but now its even worse), just like its required for you step up now and make this board good again, for whatever reason many of the morons on this site think your a cool guy (Im inclined to call a "LOOBAB" here, i have no clue what it means and its one of the things you should get your fans to stop saying).

Comon blackmore, you asian boys are supposed to be smart (obviously Handoyo contradicts this), step up and be the 'boy' you were meant to be. you know im know im right, you can change this site for the better.

Deet down, you are a big boy and you know im right. Come on big boy.

Fav. Player
    SE SALTELLI....

Singapore

Azz, I'm one of your greatest fans but seriously...I'm going to need your help in such a daunting task dude. Do you think you could stay out of trouble for just a little while this time? Maybe if you use some of those special powers of yours or something....

BRING BACK LELE

10. Thanks (1): dynasty27

Denmark

Come on, if anyone can control a mob of brainless idiots its you, we both know that. Im actually quite impressed with that ability in you. I would love to help, but we both know its impossible, the rules will get bend again (im so special) and handoyo will get wet by Nyalls whine thread (why isnt he banned btw? Double standards much? Pajo said it, i celebrated a goal, him and lionturd celebrated a loss?).

As of right now, ive asked ratboy handoyo to ban me again, i have no intention of being a part of this site. i was asked to come back by a person who shall remain nameless, but really its true what i said and i think you know it to, even Luka's stubborn'es is better that this smiley BS(and no, thats not a request Luka to fill my ears with nonsense).

Fav. Player
    Julione ♥

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by Azzkikr View Post
    First of all, ana. why would i block you? you are such a cute little toddler, if you are lucky ill even have sex with you next month when i go 'down south' (im sure you apprecitate the pun)
    Popcorn? I think Ana's mouth is busy with another job.
    What in the world...? Seriously, what did I do to deserve any of that?
    minus.five

Denmark

Its your 15 minutes of fame sweetie.

Dont worry, ill be gentle.

Fav. Player
    SE SALTELLI....

Singapore

Ok now...bye bye then.

BRING BACK LELE

15. Thanks (1): dynasty27

Fav. Player
    Julione ♥

Italy

Its your 15 minutes of fame sweetie.

Dont worry, ill be gentle.
    ........ honest question, if you had no intentions of return to this site - why did you? To harass me? I know you can be more sensible than that, Azz, what the fuck? I'm over my issue with you, so what's yours with me, now?
    minus.five

Fav. Player
    SE SALTELLI....

Singapore

Popcorn.................CHECK!

BRING BACK LELE

Fav. Player
    4-12-22-23
    Old name
    Josi

United States

10 years of FIF Forum Supporter
    Come on, if anyone can control a mob of brainless idiots its you, we both know that. Im actually quite impressed with that ability in you. I would love to help, but we both know its impossible, the rules will get bend again (im so special) and handoyo will get wet by Nyalls whine thread (why isnt he banned btw? Double standards much? Pajo said it, i celebrated a goal, him and lionturd celebrated a loss?).

As of right now, ive asked ratboy handoyo to ban me again, i have no intention of being a part of this site. i was asked to come back by a person who shall remain nameless, but really its true what i said and i think you know it to, even Luka's stubborn'es is better that this smiley BS(and no, thats not a request Luka to fill my ears with nonsense).
    some of us have waited patiently for you to come back,seriosly,you have members here that like to read your post(you might not care),and i really like your unique way of braking down things about our team,players etc.i agree with you,there are double standards goin on all the time..i quit this forum a year ago,cuz vito,out of nowhere called my 5 yr old daughter idiot,and the mods didnt do shit about it,instead they pm me to say sorry that he said that,and on top of that,he gets $75 a month from them to run some streams!!!! but..the only way we make this forum better is by having smart/witty posters like yourself that really put things into perspective,so the rest of members here can learn smthng.i for one really enjoy reading your posts,im sure there are others.so,it would be very helpful if you stay.

Denmark

Quote Originally Posted by ana View Post
    ........ honest question, if you had no intentions of return to this site - why did you? To harass me? I know you can be more sensible than that, Azz, what the fuck? I'm over my issue with you, so what's yours with me, now?
    I wasnt even aware we had an issue before i read this thread? Im just giving you the attention you need.

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Canada

66 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Haha he's back. Let the chaos commence. Mods better bring their "A" game

Old name
    Analrapist

Bosnia Herzegovina

Most Missed Member 10 years of FIF

22. Thanks (2): spork, Universe

Fav. Player
    Samuel, Zanetti