Page 180 of 180 FirstFirst ... 80130170177178179180
Results 3,581 to 3,590 of 3590

Thread: Bannings and Suspensions

United States

Best Football Poster Best Overall Poster
    CurvaSad was the only milanista banned in recent memory. You only have to look as his post history to see why. If you’re here and you’re a fan of another team, fine. I think we’ve been more than lenient with that. However, if your overall contribution to the forum is just being antagonistic then you don’t need to be here.

Fav. Player
    De Bruyne

Belgium

Quote Originally Posted by thatdude View Post
    CurvaSad was the only milanista banned in recent memory. You only have to look as his post history to see why. If you’re here and you’re a fan of another team, fine. I think we’ve been more than lenient with that. However, if your overall contribution to the forum is just being antagonistic then you don’t need to be here.
    He's been the only Milan fan banned since their Summer shopping spree.

3. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Emma Watson

Tokelau

Quote Originally Posted by Zoro View Post
    Plus we can give shit to Sawyer when they suck but he can't give shit to us when we do? Bit unfair. That CurvaCunt guy was being a cunt though.
    Can I throw shits to your house? Obviously you will be mad and start throwing shits on me.. or will you say? it's okay.. let him throw shits at my house because i've thrown shits at him before.
    FC INTERNAZIONALE

I thought football in Italy had changed, but it seems that a zebra never changes its stripes.
    FAK GOBBY

Fav. Player
    Emre + Martins
    Old name
    Wolf's Rain

Turkey

Quote Originally Posted by Ed. View Post
    Can I throw shits to your house? Obviously you will be mad and start throwing shits on me.. or will you say? it's okay.. let him throw shits at my house because i've thrown shits at him before.
    But we were the original shit throwers. I'd feel I would be being a little hypocritical if I've been throwing shit before sure. I'd be more like... "Well shoulda seen this coming". Can't expect to throw shit at someones house and then expect them not to throw shit at us once their constipation wears off and they have ammunition of their own can you? Especially when we had diarrhoea spraying his house down with a hose earlier in the year.

As I said in my last post, doing it in a hateful manner like that CruvaTard is different. With Sawyer its more like ragging on each other. I don't see the harm.

6. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Bossvaldo

South Korea

89 Forum Supporter Most Humorous Member
    Why is that guy banned
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

\_(ツ)_/

8. Thanks (2): MVD, Palacio

Fav. Player
    #3, #4

Malta

2 Forum Supporter
    Wobblz mentioned that his Welsh flag has .uk, and Peppino didn't take too kindly to being called a Brit, so there was an escalating conflict spread over a couple of days, resulting in Peppino calling Pimpin a gypsy. That's when thatdude dusted off the ol' banhammer.

It's all in the bullshit thread. Quite entertaining.

Fav. Player
    Miranda

Italy

70 Most Improved Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Knight View Post
    Wobblz mentioned that his Welsh flag has .uk, and Peppino didn't take too kindly to being called a Brit, so there was an escalating conflict spread over a couple of days, resulting in Peppino calling Pimpin a gypsy. That's when thatdude dusted off the ol' banhammer.

in all fairness, it started with my 'brit hug' post. then i realized it was quite a hot topic to the guy and thought it was best to drop the discussion but the whole thing ignited nevertheless.
    My username has nothing to do with the player of loserpool fc, it is just a reference to an Italian novel.

11. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Insigne & Sarri
    Old name
    EEeyOO

Europe

87 Most Stubborn Poster
    I love this forum, second member(firmino) who think they were the one who started this shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyall View Post
    I've had hemorrhoids more useful than this piece of shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pimpin View Post
    i fucking love karamoah.
    He reminds me of my little cousin who is fucking retarded

13. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Emma Watson

Tokelau

Quote Originally Posted by Black Knight View Post

you are such a good spectator.
    FC INTERNAZIONALE

I thought football in Italy had changed, but it seems that a zebra never changes its stripes.
    FAK GOBBY

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

Quote Originally Posted by Ed. View Post
    you are such a good spectator.
    Inter is an artistic venture, almost poetic. It is capable of provoking immense, unreachable joy and bitter disappointment. Its never done by half-measures.
    For me, Inter is the opening to new worlds and courage. Its a strong passion, a marvellous illness. You can put up with the weaknesses and admire the courage, the same way you would with a son.
    Massimo Moratti

16. Thanks (2): Devious, MVD